Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #201  
Old 12-09-2008
racquel's Avatar
racquel racquel is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 199
racquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really nice
Default my thoughts on tgirls and being gay

I see a lot of guys around here worrying about being gay. First, I think it's silly because why would you care if you were? Second, I think it's silly because I have tons of friends who are gay, and I'm not really attracted to them, and most of them aren't that attracted to me. So being attracted to a tgirl definitely doesn't make you gay. In the past couple weeks, the guys who have tried to pick me up have been a regular looking young black guy, a big white guy who looked like he should be in the UFC, a couple average middle-aged guys, a kinda emo guy, some stoner with a camo hat and a beard, a really well-dressed black guy in his 40s, and a gray-haired psychology professor. These guys all seemed straight. There's only been one gay acting guy hitting on me the past 3 times I went out, and he was just drunk and horny.

But the thing is, the clubs I go to would generally be considered gay clubs, and probably half the people there are gay, but most of the people who are interested in me seem straight. And those are the people I'm attracted to, too, even though I'm not really hooking up with them.

So I don't know if you want to consider yourself gay or not, but don't worry that you're going to turn into some prissy queen just because you like tgirls. That's not the way it works.

I really like the videos on tsseduction. I was watching this newer one with Yasmin Lee and a guy named Tristan. I think Yasmin is really cute and it's really cool seeing a girl-next-door instead of a big porn star, so I totally thought I'd be into the video. But this Tristan guy is totally gay acting. I don't know what it is. He doesn't have some super gay lisp. But the guy acts gay. And watching a girl with a gay guy is totally weird. I wanna watch tgirls with straight guys.

I was just watching that video and it made me think of all this so I just thought I'd give my opinion on it if anybody cares.
Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old 12-09-2008
franalexes's Avatar
franalexes franalexes is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: indoors & outside
Posts: 1,448
franalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to behold
Default

Yes, of course someone cares.
We care that we can express our thoughts in a safe environment.
Bionca tries as I sometimes try to educate those non-transitioned about why we transition. Sometimes I think transitioning itself is easier. It is hard to tell the difference bewteen those that hit on me for the right reasons, from those that hit on me for the wrong reason. I don't think I have ever been hit on by a gay guy. I have been approached by some very hot looking lesbiens.
So guys, lighten up. You are not gay. Some of you like us because we look like the girls we are. That's o-kay. ( you are not gay.) Some like us because of our difference. You are curious. That's o-kay. ( You are not gay.) Some like us because they think because of our difference we are some wild sex machine of the century. ( personally I find quite the opposite is true.) Those guys are sex obsessed. Not a healthy outlook on sexual relations and not someone I want to meet my parents either. These peopls may not be physical freaks but they are mental freaks.
I am not a freak. I'm a nice person. Those that can discover that in me is the type I want to meet.

Racquel, one sister to another.
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old 12-10-2008
Talvenada's Avatar
Talvenada Talvenada is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 489
Talvenada will become famous soon enough
Default A Point From The Other Side Of A Short Eye-catching Skirt

From a so-called straight guy!!

If you feel family, friends and co-workers would react to your t-girl interest in an unpleasant way, keep your interest to yourself.

If you meet a t-girl you're attracted to, date her and more. Me: If I got serious w/ a t-girl, I would be open about our relationship, regardless of what others thought. But that's me.

You can go as far as you want, but you're not gay. If you're turned on to bio-women and trans-women, you are the degree of bi that you go.

Whether you go all the way w/ an attractive t-girl--some of whom are forum members--you've got to accept who you are, or live w/ doubt, guilt and regret. Regret if you turn down a chance for love or pleasure or both.

Plus, like Rocky who wants straight guys, you can want to date passable t-girls, like Rocky.
Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old 12-10-2008
racquel's Avatar
racquel racquel is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 199
racquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really nice
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
It is hard to tell the difference bewteen those that hit on me for the right reasons, from those that hit on me for the wrong reason.
Yeah. I get hit on a lot, but most of them make it very obvious very quickly that they aren't really interested in anything but sex. A lot of them are married and wouldn't want to be seen in public (or probably even in daylight) with me. I feel bad that I've become so cynical about it, because there have been a few really nice guys who have tried to talk to me lately and I couldn't even take them seriously.



Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Some like us because they think because of our difference we are some wild sex machine of the century. ( personally I find quite the opposite is true.)
Speak for yourself! I'm definitely the wild sex machine of the century! Although it's been about a century since I had sex ... so maybe my crown has been revoked.
Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old 12-10-2008
franalexes's Avatar
franalexes franalexes is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: indoors & outside
Posts: 1,448
franalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to behold
Default

I had it when it counted.
Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old 12-10-2008
new believer's Avatar
new believer new believer is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 223
new believer will become famous soon enoughnew believer will become famous soon enough
Default

In response to Racquel postings, Face it some 'straight' men,married or otherwise, are victims of their upbringing. To say a man would not be seen in daylight with a shemale, they have to alter their ways of thinking about all people in general.
My viewpoints have definitely changed. Not that I would have ever condemmed anyones lifestyle, but I would be delighted to have a dinner or drink with in public with a shemale as a friend or aquaintance. As a possible affair? Sorry, but it's out of town. But not because of being with a shemale, it would be with any woman. Racquel, take heed to Frans words, she's got the world by the balls.
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old 12-10-2008
randolph's Avatar
randolph randolph is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: S. Calif.
Posts: 2,519
randolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to behold
Talking transitioning

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
I had it when it counted.
These discussions about transitioning are very helpful. It is easy to view transsexuals (shemales) as simply hot sex objects to have quick sex with. Being reminded that you are lovely good nice people helps transcend the raw lust evoked by the images on this forum.
Don't get me wrong, I like raw lust but I would also like to know and understand real transexual women. I presume most of the shemales displayed on this site are prostitutes. That's OK, its a way of making a living, if she can put up with the morons that are nothing more than a cock with two legs.
hugs for all of you.
__________________
"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." R.N.
Reply With Quote
  #208  
Old 12-10-2008
twistedone's Avatar
twistedone twistedone is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Somewhere in the west
Posts: 249
twistedone will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by racquel View Post
I see a lot of guys around here worrying about being gay. First, I think it's silly because why would you care if you were? Second, I think it's silly because I have tons of friends who are gay, and I'm not really attracted to them, and most of them aren't that attracted to me. So being attracted to a tgirl definitely doesn't make you gay.
Bravo!! Well said. If I may add, if your worried about it, perhaps your not sexually secure.

Last edited by dauls; 07-23-2011 at 02:52 AM. Reason: fix quote
Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old 12-10-2008
jimnaseum jimnaseum is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 377
jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about
Default

I think one point is that people who are not looking for trouble in their lives will shy away from the gay lifestyle, I'm not even sure there is a "heterosexual guys that like .....transsexuals lifestyle" (??!!) My point being that right or wrong, there definitely is a stigma surrounding non heterosexual activity. This can have the opposite effect and bring transsexuals closer together, too.
Reply With Quote
  #210  
Old 12-11-2008
bigforarse's Avatar
bigforarse bigforarse is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 108
bigforarse is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to bigforarse
Default

I am a rampant cock loving gay homosexual faggot straight guy!!
Reply With Quote
  #211  
Old 12-11-2008
defiance defiance is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16
defiance will become famous soon enough
Default the fact that ur afraid of being gay

now i am a closet gay.. mainly cause the industry i work in, it would be devastating for me to come out..
how ever.. if u think that viewing tranny images u gay. well technically it does.. even tho that ur looking it at a feminine form. there is still a cock attached to it. so u gotta ask urself .. are u attracted to the cock. .look at gay porn and just looked at the dudes cocks and see if it turns u on. if it does then u are gay. there is nothing wrong with being gay honestly.. there are problems with the person coming out of the closet tho depending on their circle of people. . but honesty just embrace it. enjoy it .. like someone said here. life is too short to be hung up on the pettiness of it all. just enjoy it. it makes u happy to view this material then i say go for it..

i think i may have gotten two or three forum posts on here mashed into one.
hehe .. enjoy people .. god damn it. . embrace the cock. and give it a kiss. it will kiss back..
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 12-14-2008
asefase1 asefase1 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 100
asefase1 is on a distinguished road
Default

i often wonder what my friends would think if the new about my new preference. i got a lot of flack from revealing i have a foot fetish, and i had to pretend and ignore when my friend went on the internet using my computer and saw a recent search request for latina shemales. it never came up but i'm certain he saw it because we didn't hang out for a couple of weeks after that happened. but i know that in liking transexuals, the only difference is one thing. everybody likes having sex and shouldn't be judged in the way they like to have it
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 12-14-2008
TXshelover TXshelover is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 8
TXshelover is on a distinguished road
Default

guys who are true lovers of tgirls i dont believe question wether they are gay or not because they understand that they are not wanting to be with a guy. and why should they question it cuz a tgirl is still a girl ......
__________________
in search of long term relationship with a tgirl
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 12-14-2008
jimnaseum jimnaseum is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 377
jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about
Default

Does this picture of Jeff Stryker make you feel funny inside?
Attached Thumbnails
jeff-stryker.jpg  
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 12-14-2008
DL_NL's Avatar
DL_NL DL_NL is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 181
DL_NL will become famous soon enough
Default

No, unless you count jealous.

More -mostly US- prehistoric sexual morale and the entirely wrong idea that in sexuality it's either black or white. Wake up, there are lots of greys in between.
__________________
RIP Anna Alexandre, 1980 - 2007
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 12-14-2008
SluttyShemaleAnna's Avatar
SluttyShemaleAnna SluttyShemaleAnna is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Yorkshire.
Posts: 567
SluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to beholdSluttyShemaleAnna is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimnaseum View Post
Does this picture of Jeff Stryker make you feel funny inside?


The first thought to enter my head on seeing that was 'Liquify filter?' (fellow 'shopers will know what I'm on about.. )
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 12-16-2008
racquel's Avatar
racquel racquel is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 199
racquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really nice
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
The first thought to enter my head on seeing that was 'Liquify filter?' (fellow 'shopers will know what I'm on about.. )
Jeff Stryker's cock looked huge long before porn went digital. He's like John Holmes -- his cock is about 10" long semi-erect, but he can't quite get it all the way hard. Now that I think about it, Nefertiti has about the biggest cock I've seen that actually gets really hard.

I don't think Photoshop had the liquify filter till CS2 in 2005, and that picture's been floating around the net a lot longer than that.
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 01-10-2009
seraret seraret is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 19
seraret is on a distinguished road
Default ladyboys best

i definetaly do not like gay porn, even do not like hardcore because it includes men.

i always watch girl only and ladyboy movies.

also, not all shemale material excites me. only ladyboys and T-girl Mandy :D.
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 01-12-2009
kilgoretrout's Avatar
kilgoretrout kilgoretrout is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 37
kilgoretrout is on a distinguished road
Default Does liking shemales make you gay?

I did not realize this site existed. I have been with 4 shemales and really enjoyed it. It was all oral.

It is odd, I do not think I could do the same with a regular male, though I know technically it is the same. While I love being around shemales, I find gay males bothersome.

So I am a bit confused. While I love giving oral to a shemale, I am not interested in other males at all. I am still interested in females too.

It has caused some conflict for me.

I am not really sure what I am asking here as much as just putting forward a statement.

Thanks
__________________
Only 3 times so far.
Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 01-12-2009
jared jared is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5
jared is on a distinguished road
Default

no. i'm straight
Reply With Quote
  #221  
Old 01-12-2009
kilgoretrout's Avatar
kilgoretrout kilgoretrout is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 37
kilgoretrout is on a distinguished road
Default

Well I am glad to know it is not just me who is conflicted, though a number of you do not appear conflicted but very firm in your beliefs.

I cannot bear mtm porn, but a dude and a shemale turns me on. Why?
__________________
Only 3 times so far.
Reply With Quote
  #222  
Old 01-12-2009
Bionca's Avatar
Bionca Bionca is offline
Ms Tranny Manners
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here and There, USA
Posts: 1,118
Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold
Default

This gets asked lots. So much so I have 2 brief answers...

1) Does it matter if it makes you gay? If so, why?

2) It boils down to how you view Trans*women. Are they women who have/had a penis, or are they men with tits?
__________________
- I hate being braver than the guys I date.
- Yes, it's me in the avatar
Blog: http://laughriotgirl.wordpress.com/
Reply With Quote
  #223  
Old 01-12-2009
kilgoretrout's Avatar
kilgoretrout kilgoretrout is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 37
kilgoretrout is on a distinguished road
Default

Bionca
I have run into transvestites in New Orleans. They do not appeal to me. I think I am attracted to the very feminine shemales.

I have no interest in dating a guy. But I am fascinated by ts girls. I have had the fortune to have three encounters - one with two. I immensely enjoyed it.

I have had a fear of going back to it. I don't know why. As I said, I did not have anything but the most positive of experiences.

And while I could never imagine myself unzipping a guys pants and taking him, there is something exciting about that surprise in the panties of a shemale lover.

But I am confused by it.
__________________
Only 3 times so far.
Reply With Quote
  #224  
Old 01-12-2009
TSBBG TSBBG is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 72
TSBBG will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewtricolor View Post
No, i am straight and i like to have sex with shemales, but not with men

I feel the same.
Reply With Quote
  #225  
Old 01-13-2009
ashenhurst's Avatar
ashenhurst ashenhurst is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 28
ashenhurst is on a distinguished road
Default

i love t-girls but have never been with one yet
i think i will have to see an escort t-girl this year tofulfill my fantasy
i don't think it is gay as i don't fancy men i just like the idea of playing with cock on a girl that's all
Reply With Quote
  #226  
Old 01-13-2009
Amy's Avatar
Amy Amy is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Northeast England
Posts: 232
Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about
Default

To be gay you need an openly recognisable sexual attraction to male characteristics. And I mean the whole nine yards. A gay man won't be attracted to mtf transexuals because of the female characteristics they openly display. A BISEXUAL man may do, because he finds female and male characteristics sexually attractive.
Whether you consider yourself straight or bisexual also can tie in to how much respect you show for trans women as well. If you think of them as women, respecting their sense of gender identity, then you think of yourself as straight. if you think of them as something in-between, then you most likely at least partly see yourself as bisexual, whereas if you see them as men, well, I don't think anyone fits that definition of both being attracted to them and seeing them as men.
Reply With Quote
  #227  
Old 01-13-2009
kilgoretrout's Avatar
kilgoretrout kilgoretrout is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 37
kilgoretrout is on a distinguished road
Default

I think I fall into the camp that sees them as mostly females, but a bit different on at least one characteristic.
__________________
Only 3 times so far.
Reply With Quote
  #228  
Old 01-13-2009
jigenbakuda jigenbakuda is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 60
jigenbakuda is on a distinguished road
Default

Yea I'm new to this too, I ask myself the same questions. But I'm sure of 1 thing, I'm attracted to feminine characteristics, so I'm not gay... I have never been with a transexual, but I like watching the porn... Well seeing as I would consider transexuals chicks with dicks, and not men, I guess I'm straight.

So Amy has helped me discover myself a bit more....
Reply With Quote
  #229  
Old 01-13-2009
orion orion is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 101
orion is on a distinguished road
Default

Very well put Amy ...

IMHO .. your explanation should be posted as a "sticky" .. 'cos as sure as God made little green apples this old "chestnut" will crop up time & again ..
__________________
Bye for now,

Orion ..
Reply With Quote
  #230  
Old 01-14-2009
horizontal's Avatar
horizontal horizontal is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 39
horizontal is on a distinguished road
Default

i am not confused
i am what i am and what i am is me
i dont need a label
i like what i like and he she it doesnt need a label
you dont have to climb into any particular box and i recommend nobody climbs into any box at all
do what you want to who you want if they want it too

and live your one short life to the max
Reply With Quote
  #231  
Old 01-14-2009
i_love_shemales's Avatar
i_love_shemales i_love_shemales is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 26
i_love_shemales will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilgoretrout View Post
I did not realize this site existed. I have been with 4 shemales and really enjoyed it. It was all oral.

It is odd, I do not think I could do the same with a regular male, though I know technically it is the same. While I love being around shemales, I find gay males bothersome.

So I am a bit confused. While I love giving oral to a shemale, I am not interested in other males at all. I am still interested in females too.

It has caused some conflict for me.

I am not really sure what I am asking here as much as just putting forward a statement.

Thanks
I'm bi-sexual and I adore sucking cock so much and drinking cum but most of all and this might sound silly, one day I want to settle down with a woman. No, I won't get any cock behind her back because I'd never betray whoever I'm with. For some odd reason, when I'm in a relationship, I lose interest with porn because I feel as if that's another way of betrayl unless I know she likes porn. This has happened to me before, one relationship, I wasn't sure if she liked porn and I was afraid to ask and I never went near the stuff until after we broke up. That is why I know I'll stay away from cocks while I'm in a relationship - and other pussies as well.

Sorry to go off topic for a bit but I thought you might be interested in another way how the mind works for some people in a sexual manner.
__________________
By the way, some of you might have realised this, some of you might not have. That isn't me in my picture. I added that picture because I love the size of that very long and thick cock with large balls. Also, that shemale is cute. I'd love to suck her big fucking hard-on and drink her warm cum and have her warm cum cover my face even when my face is sweaty from a Summer's heat.
Reply With Quote
  #232  
Old 01-14-2009
randolph's Avatar
randolph randolph is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: S. Calif.
Posts: 2,519
randolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to behold
Default Gay?

It seems to me, that to be gay, you need to be attracted to someone that looks like yourself. Men attracted to men, women attracted to women. If a strait man is attracted to a transexual, its because he perseves her as a women. I doubt that gay men are attracted to transexuals, they want a man.
The fact that transexuals may/not have a penis seems secondary to the perception . This is similar to what Amy said.
__________________
"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." R.N.

Last edited by randolph; 01-14-2009 at 10:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #233  
Old 01-15-2009
triumph65's Avatar
triumph65 triumph65 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 62
triumph65 is on a distinguished road
Default

I just don't get this "Am I gay" feeling. Personally I try not to live my life as a label. I'm attracted to women and transsexuals and yet I don't see myself as gay, straight or bi, I just like who I like.

Just think how much better the world would be if we cut out all the bullshit.
Reply With Quote
  #234  
Old 01-30-2009
darkstargemini's Avatar
darkstargemini darkstargemini is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 146
darkstargemini is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Ladyboy-Fans also gay?

> i get that a lot he likes girls with dicks he must be gay i,m not into men i enjoy the company of women but i like shemales they say thats sick i guess it,s the way u look at it what can u do .
Reply With Quote
  #235  
Old 01-30-2009
McLuvinladyboys McLuvinladyboys is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 50
McLuvinladyboys will become famous soon enough
Default

yeah i an gonna go with hank on this one, i am gonna have to say we are all a little on the bisexual side. lets face it what seperates the ladyboys we love from the biological girls we also like. its simple, the cock
so we have a fascination for cock. thats what it is, we all wish that our daintly girls had throbing members.
i wonder how many of you guys would prefer that your shemals had a pussy too, sort of like the japanese futanari girls? that would be ideal for me, the best of everything, a cock to suck on and an ass AND pussy to fuck. sounds great to me.
i think though that many of us either are not ever going to be interested in men, or just wont admit it. thats part of this as well.
i could fuck a femme boy, sure, as long as i dont meet him in mans clothes all unshaven and man like. its just like fucking a small titted ladyboy.
as long as i can pretend there is some feminintiy there i think i am happy.
like i said i wont be going to the local gay bar and picking up a leather man anytime soon
Reply With Quote
  #236  
Old 01-30-2009
phazon phazon is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 39
phazon is on a distinguished road
Default

yea i agree there i am in no way intersted in guys what so ever i think i could pleasure a shemale unless they where so freaking hot and there is some of those out there
Reply With Quote
  #237  
Old 01-30-2009
franalexes's Avatar
franalexes franalexes is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: indoors & outside
Posts: 1,448
franalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to beholdfranalexes is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLuvinladyboys View Post
. its simple, the cock
so we have a fascination for cock. thats what it is, we all wish that our daintly girls had throbing members.
I'm not going to explain it to you. Bionca and I have done that before on many a post. But you are so wrong. You like shemales, not for the "male" but for the "she".
Reply With Quote
  #238  
Old 02-01-2009
tim4lb tim4lb is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 73
tim4lb is on a distinguished road
Default Not into guys

I love all sorts of ladyboys. I primarily like Asians - they tend to be more petite and feminine in my opinion. I even find "femboys" attractive, but I have absolutely no interest in a man. My first attraction is definitely a cute, girlish face. Body or especially facial hair, overly large frames, and deep voices are turn-offs for me. Despite all of this, I much prefer a very well-endowed ladyboy.
Reply With Quote
  #239  
Old 02-01-2009
Skeggjold's Avatar
Skeggjold Skeggjold is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 30
Skeggjold is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibesfan View Post
Shemales and gg's only. I have viewed gay porno and it didn't do anything for me. I do think however that there is a gay element in being attracted to penises. If we were all totally striaight we would not be attracted to anyone with a penis. A decidedly male face is not a turn on for me . A beautiful shemale with a large cock drives me crazy and all I can think of is to give her head. I have no such desire with a man.
Exactly what I think. I have wondered if looking at shemales makes me gay, but looking at guy on guy does absolutely nothing for me.
Reply With Quote
  #240  
Old 02-01-2009
McLuvinladyboys McLuvinladyboys is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 50
McLuvinladyboys will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
I'm not going to explain it to you. Bionca and I have done that before on many a post. But you are so wrong. You like shemales, not for the "male" but for the "she".
dunno bout that. look around and you will usually hear(see) the guys here talking about one certian aspect of the shemale. her cock. there must be a thousand threads on here about it.
if we were interested in the SHE we would be with bio girls. so while we are interested in the she, we are also interested in the male parts as well.
since you dont want to explain it, or shoot me a link to another post where you or bionca do explain it, i cant really give you anymore than this. i dont know what your arguement against cock interest would be(does that make sense)

we like the she shape, but we also like the he organ, like i said its pretty simple, we all want out women with cocks, other wise we would just go get bio girls
Reply With Quote
  #241  
Old 02-01-2009
javabox's Avatar
javabox javabox is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 24
javabox is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
I'm not going to explain it to you. Bionca and I have done that before on many a post. But you are so wrong. You like shemales, not for the "male" but for the "she".
Doubt it. If the poster liked shemales not for the male, but for the she (meaning, just for the she), then he could simplify his life immensely by only focusing on cisgirls. There are so many more of them ... at last count, more than half the people on the planet fall into that category. A lot more options. But it doesn't seem to be the case that people who like shemales like them specifically for either the male or the she. They like them for the both-ness.

Of course, I could be wrong. Like the original poster, I'd welcome a link to a thread where your point of view is spelled out in more detail.
Reply With Quote
  #242  
Old 02-01-2009
randolph's Avatar
randolph randolph is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: S. Calif.
Posts: 2,519
randolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by javabox View Post
Doubt it. If the poster liked shemales not for the male, but for the she (meaning, just for the she), then he could simplify his life immensely by only focusing on cisgirls. There are so many more of them ... at last count, more than half the people on the planet fall into that category. A lot more options. But it doesn't seem to be the case that people who like shemales like them specifically for either the male or the she. They like them for the both-ness.

Of course, I could be wrong. Like the original poster, I'd welcome a link to a thread where your point of view is spelled out in more detail.
As males, we know how how well our cock can produce pleasure. We know how much we enjoy females and their beautiful bodies. We know how good it is to have our cock inserted in a female. We put all of these feelings together when we view a beautiful shemale displaying her lovely cock, our mind tells us that this girl has special sexual attributes well beyond a regular female. All of her is female and all of her is desirable, including her female
cock. Biologically the male penis is analogous to the female clitoris.
__________________
"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." R.N.
Reply With Quote
  #243  
Old 02-01-2009
randolph's Avatar
randolph randolph is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: S. Calif.
Posts: 2,519
randolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to beholdrandolph is a splendid one to behold
Default shecock?

A further comment.
Suppose a genetic female could get gene therapy on her genitalia that would transform her clitty into a functional penis. I suspect that we (men) would find it equally desirable as a transexual penis. Not only that, if she still had a pussey then she would be a hermaphrodite (futa. girl). How much fun would that be?
__________________
"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." R.N.
Reply With Quote
  #244  
Old 02-01-2009
Bionca's Avatar
Bionca Bionca is offline
Ms Tranny Manners
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here and There, USA
Posts: 1,118
Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold
Default

Yes, you all are the faggiest fags who ever fagged a fag... happy?? Oh wait.. you are trying to save some bit of heterosexuality so that when WE get shit on YOU can stay nice and comfortably wrapped in your hetero-ness.

Here is the deal from my perspective - does it matter if you are? If it does, why? You are aware that most people who know will think you are? As someone who grew up assumed to be gay, who was very openly attracted to men in a male context, the very last thing I want is to be some closet for some guy. Maybe that's my lot in life if as a trans*woman, but I hope it isn't.
__________________
- I hate being braver than the guys I date.
- Yes, it's me in the avatar
Blog: http://laughriotgirl.wordpress.com/
Reply With Quote
  #245  
Old 02-01-2009
smc's Avatar
smc smc is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Boston area, U.S.A.
Posts: 18,353
smc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Here is the deal from my perspective - does it matter if you are?
Thanks, Bionca. I was just about to write something quite similar. As all of you ponder this question, consider what the world would be like if everyone could just live happily with whatever their attractions (so long as they aren't hurtful in the way child molestation is, for example), and everyone would be fine with the attractions of others. Labels of the sort being discussed in this thread are the type that keep us from ever getting past discrimination, as well as keep us from being able to embrace our true selves.
Reply With Quote
  #246  
Old 02-01-2009
javabox's Avatar
javabox javabox is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 24
javabox is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Here is the deal from my perspective - does it matter if you are?
Answering for myself? No. In my comment above, I was merely responding to a statement that Franalexes made ("You like shemales, not for the 'male' but for the 'she'"), and responding using the terms in which the statement was framed. That was not intended as a validation of those terms. The statement ("You like shemales, not for the 'male' but for the 'she'") seems as reductive, and as much an oversimplification, as if a het person were to take the opposite tack and say: "if you're attracted to a trans person, just accept that you're gay, and get on with life".

The point is that framing it as an either/or proposition is not going to work. The conventional categories themselves do not work. The premise and terms of the discussion itself lack validity.

Again though, I could be wrong, and I would be interested in reading the other posts to which Franalexes alluded.
Reply With Quote
  #247  
Old 02-01-2009
smc's Avatar
smc smc is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Boston area, U.S.A.
Posts: 18,353
smc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant futuresmc has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default exactly, again

Quote:
Originally Posted by javabox View Post
... framing it as an either/or proposition is not going to work. The conventional categories themselves do not work.
You are absolutely right: framing it as an either/or does not work. I would contend that it should not work; in fact, I don't want it to work, because it leads us right back to labeling, or -- as you put it -- "conventional categories."

No one could rationally deny that there is a point in labels and categorization: it serves to make easier the understanding that all of us seek. But it has such a horrid downside.

What joy there is in coming around to just being who you are without anyone else defining it.
Reply With Quote
  #248  
Old 02-01-2009
Bionca's Avatar
Bionca Bionca is offline
Ms Tranny Manners
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here and There, USA
Posts: 1,118
Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold
Default Why Does this Question Piss me off?

Well, the answer - either way denies some large portion of my life. If I say "yes" you are gay.. then my identity is a lie and I'm a guy with tits. If I say "no" and assure guys they are totally hetero, then I deny the fact I was perceived as a gay guy, harassed as a gay guy. It belittles an important and formative point in my life. It can also make it seem that I couldn't "cut it" as a gay guy and took the easy way of hetero living.

While asked of the men here, the answer affects me and gals like me - because we can't win. We can't win because no matter how much we all may want something, society will still call you and I "fags". Maybe I have a leg up, since I grew up with that one.
__________________
- I hate being braver than the guys I date.
- Yes, it's me in the avatar
Blog: http://laughriotgirl.wordpress.com/
Reply With Quote
  #249  
Old 02-01-2009
javabox's Avatar
javabox javabox is offline
Junior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 24
javabox is on a distinguished road
Default

Seems like a lot of us are saying the same thing ... it isn't as simple as yes/no, either/or, etc.

I like the point smc is making ... that it's hard to get through life without using labels and categories ... the act of using language is one of labeling, to a large extent. But often the labels, as much as we try to apply them, fall down ... they just don't "stick". Eventually language and constructs may catch up with what is ... language does evolve. But I'm in agreement with those who aren't holding their breath, or waiting around for it to.
Reply With Quote
  #250  
Old 02-01-2009
Bionca's Avatar
Bionca Bionca is offline
Ms Tranny Manners
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here and There, USA
Posts: 1,118
Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold
Default

Yes, mostly the general outcome of this question is "it doesn't matter" or that there isn't a neat tidy label to apply. But, it keeps coming up. There must be some reason why this so often asked. I think probably the answer to "why are you asking" may reveal quite a bit of information.
__________________
- I hate being braver than the guys I date.
- Yes, it's me in the avatar
Blog: http://laughriotgirl.wordpress.com/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If I could make you come... WudLuv2try Member Introductions and Pictures 10 11-08-2014 04:54 PM
what age did you first start liking shemales?? zoftigz Chat About Shemales 124 06-10-2013 02:21 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy