Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MeliMelicious will become famous soon enoughMeliMelicious will become famous soon enough
Default MeliMelicious

I hope it works....

Old 01-10-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Lord.Steve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Lord.Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeliMelicious View Post
I hope it works....
Simply stunning.. absolutely stunning!.. I hope to see more pictures from you..
My jaw dropped when I saw the first picture

Last edited by ila; 01-10-2011 at 09:26 PM.
Old 01-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

paulmal32 can only hope to improve

Absolutely worth the wait Mel! This is just speaking from the heart here; some CD and transgirl clittys look totally suckable and yours is no exception, but if it were you and I one on one I would not call it a night until I gave you the best handjob I could serve. There is just something about your beautiful tool that makes me want to feel every inch of it.
You are going to make a mint on that site of yours.
Where are you from, US?
Old 02-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ajdemipopusi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ajdemipopusi

I hope this is working.
I dont no how i find Meli Melicious but i glad i finds.
Very nice tattoo, and beautifully cock you must to wont suck it.
Old 02-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MeliMelicious will become famous soon enoughMeliMelicious will become famous soon enough

hihi, hey thank you *;D yeah I love my tattoos and there will be more soon *;D !

Here picz from the fourth Outfit I weared during the shoot *;D !

Have fun *;D

edit:

the black boots came from Thailand *:D
Old 02-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Fantasex 76 will become famous soon enoughFantasex 76 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
hihi, hey thank you *;D yeah I love my tattoos and there will be more soon *;D !

Here picz from the fourth Outfit I weared during the shoot *;D !

Have fun *;D

edit:

the black boots came from Thailand *:D
Meli awesome update lass love the boots and fishnets.
Old 02-03-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Sonder is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Sonder

You always look so amazing!
Old 02-04-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sirian is on a distinguished road

You're too hot, Meli!

That pic with your cock pointing towards the cam. OMG!
Old 02-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hihi, hey thank you so much *:D ! hihi wel this sounds like a great idea, your students would survive it *:D ! and dreaming of me is always a wet hot dream *;D

@manhasso

hihi thank you too *:D ! Well of course... forstly you would have to lick me... I don't do anything... before I had a tongue in my asspussy.... *;D this is needed to activate me *;D

@retmiloff

hihi yeah and for tongues... after getting tonguefucked its ready for cocks *;D
I bet your asspussy is melicious! My mouth is watering just thinking of it...
Old 02-10-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

clityboi is on a distinguished road

hi Meli,

Amazing pics you are so sexy, please show us more when you can .

I saw some pics and a short vid clip of a scene you did with Cassy Cassard it turned me on so much. Wish I could of been there to see it happen for real.

a good friend of mine adores your heels, feet & legs, he was the first to show me a pic of you, we both hope to see lots more over the next few years too.

happy Valentines day in advance

xx
Old 01-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Fantasex 76 will become famous soon enoughFantasex 76 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I hope it works....

Meli I took ole Katie's tip the other day and was I ever happy to find you pix on flickr I especially love this pic here after all I can't resist such a fine lass in platform heels,a nice little miniskirt,gloves which always add a touch of elegance and such nicely toned abs you have.
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

katieayanami will become famous soon enoughkatieayanami will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasex 76 View Post
Meli I took ole Katie's tip the other day and was I ever happy to find you pix on flickr I especially love this pic here after all I can't resist such a fine lass in platform heels,a nice little miniskirt,gloves which always add a touch of elegance and such nicely toned abs you have.
she is def cute!
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieayanami View Post
she is def cute!

thank you so much :*

and to all the others.. have a big thx for the warm welcome *;D
Old 01-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I hope it works....
Oh yes, it worked. It worked very well on me.
Old 01-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

heeeey,

thank you so much for this great feedback, nice that you like my pics so much *;D !

hihi this set is from a marathon-photoshoot where we took about 2100 pictures. I had 4 outfits. these are my favorite picz from the shoot. more to come, also from the other outfits along with many others. I think Ila was ist, he said he'll make an own thread for me. I wait so long until I upload more stuff *;D
Old 01-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CuriousMattUK will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to CuriousMattUK

Quote:
heeeey,

thank you so much for this great feedback, nice that you like my pics so much *;D !

hihi this set is from a marathon-photoshoot where we took about 2100 pictures. I had 4 outfits. these are my favorite picz from the shoot. more to come, also from the other outfits along with many others. I think Ila was ist, he said he'll make an own thread for me. I wait so long until I upload more stuff *;D
They are great photos and are a thing of beauty, you should be proud of them
Old 01-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
heeeey,

2100 pics??? That is indeed a marathon session. I'm a pro shooter myself, and I feel dead after shooting 1600 or so.

Love the pics...I'm very jealous of your photographer!!
Old 01-11-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Welcome to the forums, Meli.

There are lots of wonderful people here(some of which have already posted in your thread) and many topics to check out if you wish.

You look absolutely stunning in those pictures. Thank you for posting them.
Old 01-11-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pat123 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Mel

Did it work.Hmmm washing my vest at the moment.Thanks
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErosArtist View Post
2100 pics??? That is indeed a marathon session. I'm a pro shooter myself, and I feel dead after shooting 1600 or so.

Love the pics...I'm very jealous of your photographer!!
hihi yeah, I love pictures soooooooooo much, even more than my videos (I only watch videos where I get fucked or rimmed or solo videos *;D), dunno why... perhaps because on a picture you just have the perfect moment.. perfect pose, perfect mimic. *;D so I can't get enough of my pictures, during the last months I did much more pictures than videos, but of course I won't stop filming *hihi

hm yreah it was a 8 hours shooting (little breaks because of changing eye make up or goging for a cigarette) and the photographer did a real great job, I'll shoot with him again at the end of this month. this time we go to a photostudio, but we only have 6 hours so we won't shoot so much pictures, but should be enough though.

When I'm in front of a camera my power won't decrease.. I shoot as long as a photographer has time *;D

hihi and thank you, its really nice that you like my pictures so much. I wanted to upload some new pictures later this day *;D - other outfit same shooting.

*lg Meli
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
hihi yeah, I love pictures soooooooooo much, even more than my videos (I only watch videos where I get fucked or rimmed or solo videos *;D), dunno why... perhaps because on a picture you just have the perfect moment.. perfect pose, perfect mimic. *;D so I can't get enough of my pictures, during the last months I did much more pictures than videos, but of course I won't stop filming *hihi

hm yreah it was a 8 hours shooting (little breaks because of changing eye make up or goging for a cigarette) and the photographer did a real great job, I'll shoot with him again at the end of this month. this time we go to a photostudio, but we only have 6 hours so we won't shoot so much pictures, but should be enough though.

When I'm in front of a camera my power won't decrease.. I shoot as long as a photographer has time *;D

hihi and thank you, its really nice that you like my pictures so much. I wanted to upload some new pictures later this day *;D - other outfit same shooting.

*lg Meli
You're welcome. You're a very sexy lady and I very much look forward to seeing more pictures...and I really wish I could be there taking them! Your photographer does do a great job, indeed.
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasex 76 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by katieayanami View Post
she is def cute!
Quote:
heeeey,

Excellent move Ila's part giving you your very own thread it will definitely be one of my favorites and deinitely give me something to look forward to.
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

you are great *:D

thank you so much, yeah I would say this was a good idea *hihi

so here some new picz for you *;D - another set from the professioneal shoot in october.

Old 01-12-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Meli, I really like the pictures of you with red hair. While you looked spectacular in the original pictures in this thread, I must admit that I think you look even better with red hair. I think that may be due to the fact that you have freckles on your arms, and red hair and freckles always seem to be a match made in heaven.
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
you are great *:D
thank you so much, yeah I would say this was a good idea *hihi
I have to say the red wig is my favorite...but then you are such a stunning beauty anyway.

On second thought, it may not be so good for me to try to photograph you. I would be so distracted, so crazy mad with desire to taste you...i wouldn't get any work done!

Kisses to you pretty lady!
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

valentinetabitha will become famous soon enoughvalentinetabitha will become famous soon enough

Redhead now? Someone hold me back, I don't know if I'll be able to contain myself

Last edited by smc; 01-13-2011 at 07:56 AM.
Old 09-15-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

enrico100100 will become famous soon enough
Default best one

I love white skin lovely feet and big Cock
You are perfect
I want kiss your feet all night long
Old 01-14-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

intoshemale is on a distinguished road
Default Reply

Stunning, no other words for it
Old 01-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hihi hey thank you for the compliments *smileZ*

Hihi well blue is okay but only light blue *;D but I don't have blue cloths *;D but perhaps there will be some in the future *;D
Old 01-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tin can only hope to improve

damn
how have i missed these (probably cos ive been away)
but still!
damn
pretty much beautiful all round I would say
"i would I would I would" I do believe =]
Old 01-16-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

chester is on a distinguished road

Great pics. You are pretty woman.
Old 01-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough

wow your gorgeous xx

i would love to shoot a scene or play with you

x

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 01-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

@smc

hihi thank you so much, but thats just my job *laughs

@ tin

hey thank you very much *;D

@chester

thank you too *:D !

@liberty

hey wo, thank ou for this compliment... and well if you would visit me in germany we would produce some real hot stuff and we would have great sex for sure... so if you want... I would love to, you are stunning *
Old 01-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I have some new stuff *:D - next set from the professional shoot in octobre... *;D Rokoko Meli *;D

have fun *;D
Wow! Meli, just seeing you in that pink outfit, I coudn't help myself from having a lot of fun :P

Last edited by smc; 01-17-2011 at 08:19 AM.
Old 01-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough

hi hunx
well yep i sure can come to germany as I need to get to eu more to shoot models for shemaleyum and my own stuff....I will mail you my contact details to arrange.location etc ...

I am going to LA in feb at start so i wouldnt get anywhere until after the 16th feb ,

xxx

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 01-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really nice

Wow! Very impressive photos!

You look good in all outfits! And you have a very nice smile!

Please, go on posting more of you!
Old 01-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tin can only hope to improve

quite excited about a Libby - Meli Session
Old 01-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
hihi hey thank you for the compliments *smileZ*

Hihi well blue is okay but only light blue *;D but I don't have blue cloths *;D but perhaps there will be some in the future *;D
Meli me lass a light shade of blue definitely works for me.
Old 01-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Location: Federal District of Missouri, United Socialist States of America
tslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to behold

I love those heels.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20u50kw.jpg (90.3 KB, 47 views)

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.

DEO VINDICE
Old 01-17-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sparta is on a distinguished road

Thank you for posting. You are beautiful, sexy, and your cock is a work of art. Lovely!
Old 01-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GCharles can only hope to improve

Wow you are beautiful! Alot nicer then alot of the girls you see on the street
Old 01-18-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

doctorevil_fku is on a distinguished road

wow I'm stunned... how long does it take you to look so pristine?
Old 01-18-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ComeToButthead is on a distinguished road

Beautiful and very inspiring. I'm going to write a poem for you now...
Old 01-20-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

coolioe will become famous soon enough

wow you are so delicious!!!! love your shaved hard cock and your asshole!!!!
Old 01-20-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pbr_42069 is on a distinguished road
Default Meli's Pix

Breathtaking!!! Ur sweet pussy will forever haunt my dreams!!!
Old 01-21-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Snarg is on a distinguished road

MeliMelicious: You are extraordinarily hot! I would love to have those long legs wrapped around my waist. I'll be looking forward to more pictures.
Old 01-21-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dani_5320 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to dani_5320

damn @MeliMelicious is really really pretty, just looking at her pics is enough to make me cum

Old 01-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

OyeRed will become famous soon enough
Default awesome

You are so beautiful, babe! Keep more pics cummin'
Old 02-05-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

retmiloff1956 can only hope to improve

Mel.

You are smokin hot!!!! That sweet tight ass just begs for cock!!!

Joe
Old 02-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Howsoon will become famous soon enough

What can I say....my jaw is dropping...and I mean that in the nicest possible way