Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 01-18-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg View Post
I was reading the bioware forums and the thinking was that if you just go throuth the main story, you're while team is probably going to die. I'm guessing that if you go theough the main story and do a healthy amount of side missions, then you'd be fine.

The pc gamer makes it out to be that if you make one wrong decision, you could be screwed. If that's the case, I think most of the people will die. That oughta sell a few guides to go with the game.
You could be right. It wouldn't be the first time that an event was hyped and then it turned out to be something totally different.
Old 01-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jdawg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jdawg

:Spoiler Alert:

So there's this video that shows Legion being carried by Shepard and Legion also running towards the Normandy in another scene. Who is Legion? Legion is a geth that has evolved and is smart. Apparently he follows you around and there's been a ton of speculation that he might be a squad member. If he is running towards the Normandy, I think we can guess that he will be a squad member.

I have the new oxm and have read the review. Here's the highlights.

There is no Mako. Instead of that crappy vehicle you get this shuttle that drops you off at an important point of the planet.

The characters are amazing. They liked your squad members and each character has a long history. The missions involving the characters are very good and some don't end well.

Scanning planets is boring. So you can now scan planets, but its boring. It does look futuristic though which is cool.

No more looting. Now you can build your gear using the lab. You don't get to hack into crates and stuff. I don't mind it, but many might.
Overall it sounds amazing.
Old 01-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

Awww you didn't like the Mako?

I loved using it to ram enemies and jump on top of them and jumping oncoming enemy lasers. lol
Old 01-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The controls were difficult and made it a pain to drive. I loved ramming enemies though and climbing to the top of mountains and jumping to the bottom.

Apparently they have a new vehicle that comes with the free dlc. I need to find a friend with a computer so I can download this stuff.
Old 01-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

I found it easier to handle than Halo's Warthog.
Old 01-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

If any of you guys can download games, then you guys should be able to find mass effect 2 on some torrent sites. The game has been leaked and its all over the game forums and stuff.

Changing games for a moment, anybody else excited for Brink?
Old 01-21-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
If any of you guys can download games, then you guys should be able to find mass effect 2 on some torrent sites. The game has been leaked and its all over the game forums and stuff.

Changing games for a moment, anybody else excited for Brink?
Fking pirates are why the PC market sucks so bad right now and we get a lot of shitty console ports. Also, it is a reason why we cannot exchange our PC games like the console gamers can.

As for Brink, I have never heard about it before. What is it about?
Old 01-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Piracy sucks.
Old 01-21-2010
Dark Overlord

Yeah, and I don't really see how it can improve anytime soon. The PC game makers(or distributors, whoever places the copy protection on it) try many forms of copy protection to curtail piracy and they are just not working! I do NOT like DRM on my games as it affects my CD player. Also, games(Spore, for example) have the "best" forms of DRM currently available and yet they are released on torrents before the freaking game is even released!

Why should I, as a loyal customer who purchases all my games, be screwed over by overbearing DRM that affects my computer when the pirates themselves just circumvent said DRM and play the game hassle-free? It just pisses off the customer, and some of them may decide to just give up playing games on the PC and buy a console instead.

Something needs to be done, but the current way they are going about things is certainly NOT effective.

One thing I think they CAN do to slow down piracy is make good games that are not full of bugs when they are released. Too many times they rush a release before the game is even finished and the gamer is the one who gets screwed over. A patch being released a day after the release is unacceptable. A patch being released to fix balancing issues or other things like that(which may not be caught during playtesting) or a rare bug or two is fine, but to have the game in an unplayable state(a bug that causes something to happen that makes the game unable to be completed) upon release is UNACCEPTABLE!! Wake up publishers and developers!
Old 01-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Not only that but the gamemakers worked hard to create that game and get screwed by the pirates ....*just had a mental flash of a pirate nerd orgy* .... uh where was i , piracy sucks.
Old 01-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Brink is about global warming and you were part of this utopia and are probably the last people alive in the world. Food supplies are dwindling which is always going to create conflict. There are plenty of gameplay videos in youtube. It looks amazing.
Old 01-21-2010
Dark Overlord

Console only, I take it?
Old 01-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Its for the PC as well.

Speaking of PC games, you guys are so lucky to get The Old Republic. I wish I had a PC damnit!
Old 01-21-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Its for the PC as well.

Speaking of PC games, you guys are so lucky to get The Old Republic. I wish I had a PC damnit!
I'll have to check it out.

As for The Old Republic, I don't play any of the MMO games so I won't be giving it a shot. It looks pretty good, though.
Old 01-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Today I finally figured out that you should never trust online information until a game comes out. As you guys know I have no hard drive which makes importing a character in ME2 impossible. I pre ordered my game because I thought you get to make the ME1 decisions at the beginning. Wrong. They give you stupid default decisions that literally were the opposite of every decision I made. Let's take a look at these decisions.

Ashley was your romance and Kaiden is dead. I had Kaiden saved and Liara as a romance.

UDINA! Is a council member. I had Captain Anderson as the council member. Who the fuck would ever pick Udina?

Wrex is dead. I had him saved on Virmire.

I can handle Wrex dying, but everything else sucks. This is so disappointing.
Old 01-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Udina is a giant douche!

Was it possible to get two love interests?

I got both girls in Jade Empire , cause i got skillz ... mad dialogue playaz. lol
Old 01-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

You can try and get both, but only Liara will fall in love with you. I tried to get both in my first playthrough and they both come up to you and say "choose one of us". Ashley was not too pleased that I told her to go away haha.
Old 01-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I had that happen lol , how about the Quarrian girl ... can you get her as an interest?

That would be .... different.
Old 01-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Apparently, you can have Tali as a love interest in ME2. I read somewhere that she takes off her mask, but its unclear if you get to see her face. I heard that her and Miranda were the 2 female love interests. Also you can stick to the original. Since I'm stuck with Ashley, there's no way I'm not picking a new love interest.
Old 01-24-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Today I finally figured out that you should never trust online information until a game comes out. As you guys know I have no hard drive which makes importing a character in ME2 impossible. I pre ordered my game because I thought you get to make the ME1 decisions at the beginning. Wrong. They give you stupid default decisions that literally were the opposite of every decision I made. Let's take a look at these decisions.

Ashley was your romance and Kaiden is dead. I had Kaiden saved and Liara as a romance.

UDINA! Is a council member. I had Captain Anderson as the council member. Who the fuck would ever pick Udina?

Wrex is dead. I had him saved on Virmire.

I can handle Wrex dying, but everything else sucks. This is so disappointing.
Too bad there wasn't a way(without the hard drive option) to just choose which characters you want to "continue" with into ME 2. By this, I mean options in the setup screens. Would that even be feasible or would it be too hard for the developers to do?

It's a shame that they chose this route with regards to characters, as Bioware is usually pretty good towards their fans.
Old 01-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sorry but you need a hard drive especially since Mass Effect will be a trilogy and you can bring all your data from 1 and 2 into 3.

I deleted my first ME save and will have to replay pt 1 before i get 2 , but i'm cool w/ it since it's a great game.
Old 01-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
Was it possible to get two love interests?
Not at the same time.

Quote:
I got both girls in Jade Empire , cause i got skillz ... mad dialogue playaz. lol
I never liked Dawn Star and refused her sooner or later.
Only in my first game I let it open until the temple, but didn?t get both because I thought I have to choose.
Old 01-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

In Jade Empire if you play as a guy and reject both girls you can then choose Sky (the guy in blue) and be a gay couple.
Old 01-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of light

After playing JE as female and getting Silk Fox, I tried it as male with sky, but for some reason never until the kiss.
I guess the scene would fade to black as the lesbian one.

There were always rumours about part 2, but I sadly doubt it will come out.
I think it hasn?t sold very well. The hardcore Bioware fans were disappointed from the role play depth, and for many others it was to far away from the mainstream settings.
Old 01-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I was reading that the Natal is going to be a huge release. Is anybody else NOT excited for this? I will buy it, but I really hope video games don't all become like the Wii. I like controllers and really don't feel like having to move off my couch of I'm honest. It has nothing to do with laziness and everyhing to do with getting comfortable while playing a game.

I dunno, maybe I will enjoy the Natal, but for now I'd rather stick with the controller.
Old 01-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A Jade Empire sequel could happen after Mass Effect 3 , i hope EA doesn't get an inhouse studio to churn out a sequel since EA and Bioware are partners. Maybe Bioware would pass it to a good team and use the Mass Effect 2 game engine.

As for Natal , we will see. Add ons don't sell too well no matter how much functionality they have. My guess is it will be bundled w/ a 360 or be integrated w/the next console.
Old 01-25-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Sorry but you need a hard drive especially since Mass Effect will be a trilogy and you can bring all your data from 1 and 2 into 3.

I deleted my first ME save and will have to replay pt 1 before i get 2 , but i'm cool w/ it since it's a great game.
I have it on PC so I am good in that regard.
Old 01-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
A Jade Empire sequel could happen after Mass Effect 3 , i hope EA doesn't get an inhouse studio to churn out a sequel since EA and Bioware are partners. Maybe Bioware would pass it to a good team and use the Mass Effect 2 game engine.
EA owns Bioware, and I hope they don?t change Bioware?s game quality to one part per year/series, or as many Add-ons as possible strategy to get the biggest volume of sales/series no matter what quality the game has or if it?s finished or not.

Natal will not be more as a nice gimmick and gaining experience in new interface usage (in my opinion).
For a real good game feeling, I think, the current real time video recognition is not developed far enough. The movement has to be conveying one to one without time loses, or a human brain will notice that something is wrong. It?s a bit like the Wii or SIXAXIS, you never feel that you have 100% control of it, because you only get visual feedback. The brain needs physical feedback and if it?s only the feeling that you pushed a button.
When the brain really has internalized a steering/controlling, the brain uses the physical feedback and treads the mouse/keyboard/controller/steering wheel as a part of the human body (like blind people feel their blindman?s stick as their extended arm and not as object), you totally forget that you have something in your hand to control the game.

But with the state of the art technique (Natal, 3D Screens) it would be possible to create a ?Minority Report? like interface witch would be cool to use.
Old 01-25-2010
Dark Overlord

I'll be picking up Mass Effect 2: Collector's Edition along with the CE version of the strategy guide on Thursday. It is going to end up costing about $130 after taxes(I hate tax!), but it should be worth it!
Old 01-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

So you CAN import a character using a memory unit. I just imported my character and am on the first mission at the colony. This game is amazing so far.
Old 01-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Awesome jdawg , let us know about the gameplay but please keep the spoilers to a minimum.
Old 01-26-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Awesome jdawg , let us know about the gameplay but please keep the spoilers to a minimum.
Yes please. I still have to play Mass Effect 1 before I can even get into ME 2.
Old 01-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I promise not to post anything about the story. I would never try and ruin a game for people.

Anyways, the combat has improved and the cover system is pretty good. You can vault over cover, but can't dive from cover spot to cover spot. It seems as though they took a lot from Gears, which is never a bad thing.

The characters are improved as well. The characters in the first game were kinds boring. The first 3 characters I encountered all seem to have a huge history which will probably make for some good character missions later in the game.

This game was worth the wait. Its visually stunning with great combat and a damn good story. Everybody should buy this!
Old 02-09-2010
LeeIII

Is anyone looking forwared to the new AVP coming out for the Xbox 360?
Old 02-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I look forward to stalking both colonial marines and aliens as a predator.
Old 02-09-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ts_addict will become famous soon enough

Red Dead Redemption looks sick. Like GTA, but set in the ol' west.
Old 02-09-2010
Dark Overlord

Picked up my CE version of Bioshock 2 today(along with the strategy guide). It looks cool.
Old 02-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

I recently bought Hasbro Family Game Night 2 for the Wii. I have to say, playing Pictureka is insanely fun on the video format.
Old 03-01-2010
jmad

Smile sekretter

That pic of the asian babe is beautiful.I have to stop and look everytime I see it.
Old 04-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to The Conquistador
Default Super Mario CROSSOVER!!!

Check this out! It is full of win!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/534416
[QUOTE=God(from Futurama)]Right and wrong are just words; what matters is what you do... If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope... When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 04-29-2010
Dark Overlord

Wow! There was a lot of dust collecting in this thread. Thanks for giving it a Spring cleaning, Postman.

I recently completed the entire Bhaalspawn saga for Baldur's Gate. Starting in Baldur's Gate 1(in Candlekeep) as a weak-as-a-kitten Level 1 Fighter, I eventually evolved into a powerhouse Level 40 Fighter, able to fell Fire Giants, dragons, and other Bhaalspawn! I successfully completed the Jaheira romance(as fellow Baldur's Gate players know, it was the hardest one to complete) , and I chose the higher road at the end.

It wasn't just a game, it was an EPIC!

And the game I am currently playing? Serious Sam.
Old 04-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'm playing Saints Row 2 again and now have customized my character to look like the 10th Doctor.
Old 04-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Wow! There was a lot of dust collecting in this thread. Thanks for giving it a Spring cleaning, Postman.

I recently completed the entire Bhaalspawn saga for Baldur's Gate. Starting in Baldur's Gate 1(in Candlekeep) as a weak-as-a-kitten Level 1 Fighter, I eventually evolved into a powerhouse Level 40 Fighter, able to fell Fire Giants, dragons, and other Bhaalspawn! I successfully completed the Jaheira romance(as fellow Baldur's Gate players know, it was the hardest one to complete) , and I chose the higher road at the end.

It wasn't just a game, it was an EPIC!

And the game I am currently playing? Serious Sam.
Cool beans!
[QUOTE=God(from Futurama)]Right and wrong are just words; what matters is what you do... If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope... When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 04-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough
Default ME2 for the 360

Love Mass Effect 2 on the 360, lots of choices. Imported my female shepperd, but have had no luck in romance with the female characters yet. In the first, I choose Liarra. Also replaying BioShock, new content for Left4Dead 2, Arkham Asylum, Resident Evil 5, and trying to level my level 56 hunter up to 61 in Borderlands so I can kill Crawmerax. Busy busy busy. Looking forward to Red Dead Redemption.
Old 04-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Oh and i finished Assassins Creed 2 , i hope they do an Assassins Creed game in feudal Japan or during the Spanish Inquisition (nobody would expect that) but the concluding game should be in modern day w/ Desmond as the playable character , no Animus moments unless used to unlock new abilities or to solve puzzles.
Old 04-30-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie View Post
Love Mass Effect 2 on the 360, lots of choices. Imported my female shepperd, but have had no luck in romance with the female characters yet. In the first, I choose Liarra. Also replaying BioShock, new content for Left4Dead 2, Arkham Asylum, Resident Evil 5, and trying to level my level 56 hunter up to 61 in Borderlands so I can kill Crawmerax. Busy busy busy. Looking forward to Red Dead Redemption.
Sweet list of games, Connie! You have good taste.
Old 04-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Sweet list of games, Connie! You have good taste.
I love gamer chicks! :P
Old 04-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gamer girls ftw , I wanna dual shock her.
Old 04-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I haven't touched my Xbox in weeks. I don't have the money to spend, but nothing has really grabbed my attention in the last couple of months.

Of course, tommorrow starts a month of AAA releases, so I'm sure I'll get back into the gaming spirit. Really looking forward to Alpha Protocol and Alan Wake.
Old 05-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Not even the new Splinter Cell game?

It looks awesome and i hear the co-op is amazing.

Lots of great games coming soon , Alpha Protocol , Alan Wake , Lost Planet 2 , Dead Rising 2 , Red Dead Redemption.