Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-31-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of
Smile Happy Halloween To All Members

I would just like to wish everyone a Happy(and safe) Halloween. Hope you have some wild parties(and some wild stories to relate to us later).

Does anyone have any tales to tell from past Halloweens or perhaps a cool ghost story that you may have heard?

I know that there are a couple of threads with similar titles, but they are in the 'Freebies' sub-forum and they have a different theme than what is in here(namely they have scantily clad women wearing various Halloween costumes)
Old 10-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

Happy Halloween everybody. :D
Old 10-31-2009
aw9725

Default House of Blue Lights

This was a little before my time but the legend continues in Indianapolis today. Happy Halloween!

Quote:
The tale of the House of Blue Lights begins with a millionaire named Skiles Test. The brilliant but eccentric Test constructed his house out of glass block and white tile, and the whispers that followed him alluded to madness. The masterpiece of the millionaire’s strange house was the giant glass swimming pool, which was lit from underneath with rows and rows of bright lights. One could see it glowing at night through the windows, always burning brightly.

Test was, so the story goes, deeply devoted to his lovely wife. Tragically, she met an untimely end under mysterious circumstances and Test fell into a deep depression. He refused to let the body of his beloved leave the house they had shared and could not bear to face life without her. So he had a glass coffin built and placed it in the living room. He dressed her in a formal blue gown, as blue was her favorite color, and placed her in the glass coffin, her final resting place. He left the coffin in the living room, which had three wide picture windows so his wife could look out at the peaceful surrounding woods.

But Test didn’t end his tribute to his mate there. He placed blue lights throughout the living room to forever light up her presence, and decorated the outside of the house and the thick fringe of trees on his property in bold blue lights as well. He replaced the pool lights and all of the flood lights outside with blue bulbs. As the house was made up largely of glass, it glowed late into the night and drew whispers and curiosity from Test’s neighbors.

Residents would drive by the mansion at night just to get a glimpse of what they had dubbed the “House of Blue Lights.” Some claim they watched at night as Test placed a chair beside the body of his wife and ate his dinner and shared his day with her. The stories began to spiral out of control when tongues began wagging about being shot at by the crazed millionaire.

Test and his dead wife soon began to attract more visitors and spies than just the neighbors. People would drive from all over the Hoosier state just to catch a glimpse for themselves. Some reported hearing the low, mournful hum of quiet music, and some swore they barely escaped with their lives after being chased away by a vicious pack of dogs.

Test finally succumbed to old age and heartbreak in the 1970s. Everything he owned was put into an auction, and his land became known as Skiles Test Park. The large crowd that the auction drew demanded to see the glass coffin, and were told that there was no such coffin in the house–or anywhere on the surrounding grounds.

Disappointed visitors left the auction without the view of the millionaire’s doomed wife and her makeshift casket they had come for. But many who were brave enough to glimpse Test’s house while he was alive still claim that he was real, his wife was real, and her coffin was real. To this day, some of the park’s visitors insist that an unearthly blue glow radiates from the very grounds where Test and his wife built their long life together.
From http://indianapolis-indiana.funcityf...f-blue-lights/

Last edited by aw9725; 10-31-2009 at 01:11 PM.
Old 10-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Trick or treat! Oh those decisions.
Happy Halloween to all sexy trannys.
Attached Thumbnails
05c_547.jpg   dsc_0107_104.jpg  
Old 11-02-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Thanks for the story, aw.
Old 11-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

I just spent Halloween in Salem, MA. What an awesome town to spend Halloween in! Over 100,000 people flooded into the community, many of them in costume. We went to several museums and the House of Seven Gables while in town. It was a very fun, friendly atmosphere, despite the fact that a few street preachers were there. I went as a kitty-cat the first day and as a gothic princess the second day.
Old 11-02-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
I just spent Halloween in Salem, MA. What an awesome town to spend Halloween in! Over 100,000 people flooded into the community, many of them in costume. We went to several museums and the House of Seven Gables while in town. It was a very fun, friendly atmosphere, despite the fact that a few street preachers were there. I went as a kitty-cat the first day and as a gothic princess the second day.
Any pictures from that event, GRH?
Old 11-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

I think I got one picture of myself over the course of the weekend, but it's not a very good picture. (In short, I'm not going to share it.)

On a different note, one Halloween 9 years ago, I went as Gwen Stefani for Halloween (complete with pink hair and short dress). It was the first Halloween that I openly cross-dressed in public. I derived my en femme name from that Halloween-- "Gwen,"--and I felt pretty for one of the first times. This was far from the first time that I was dressed as a woman in clothes or makeup, but it was the first time I was in public dressed as such. It helped me realize that I could live life another way than as male, and was one of those formative experiences.
Old 11-02-2009
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
I think I got one picture of myself over the course of the weekend, but it's not a very good picture. (In short, I'm not going to share it.)

On a different note, one Halloween 9 years ago, I went as Gwen Stefani for Halloween (complete with pink hair and short dress). It was the first Halloween that I openly cross-dressed in public. I derived my en femme name from that Halloween-- "Gwen,"--and I felt pretty for one of the first times. This was far from the first time that I was dressed as a woman in clothes or makeup, but it was the first time I was in public dressed as such. It helped me realize that I could live life another way than as male, and was one of those formative experiences.
That's okay, GRH. I had just thought it sounded like a party or large gathering so there would be lots of cool costumes or something like that.

It sounds like you had a wonderful time(both this year and 9 years ago).
Old 10-31-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Haunted Eloise Asylum

In Detroit history, the Wayne County General Hospital better known as "Eloise" is infamous, built in the 1800's, it became an asylum for the insane and was in operation until 1984 when most of it was demolished. It was self-sufficient with it's own "generator," water works, garden, and farm. The remains of over 7000 "inmates" are buried on the grounds.

Recently, developers have purchased the property hoping to turn it into an upscale retirement community. Not far from the University of Michigan, I have passed the abandoned grounds and demolished buildings many times. Several key buildings remain. Including the dreaded administration building where patients were processed and admitted. Very few ever left alive...

It always gave me the creeps. Legend has it that it is haunted even today by the souls of the people who died there.

Here is an article on "Eloise" from "Click On Detroit" posted yesterday. Happy Halloween!

https://www.clickondetroit.com/uniqu...al-in-westland
Old 10-20-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Halloween in Detroit

Traditionally in many communities across the United States and Canada, the night before Halloween is known for pranks and sometimes vandalism. Detroit, Michigan however has it's own special name for it: Devil's Night. Usually the "mischief" involves very destructive pranks and many fires are set across the city.

Perhaps the worst year for vandalism was 1984 when the Tigers won the world series. Over 800 fires were set across the city leading officials to try something called "Angel's Night." I'm not sure how well it worked. But "Devils Night" in the Motor City is still known for destruction and violence.

The fact that the Tigers have not won a World Series in 35 years is reason enough for violence. But seriously, every year since then police and fire departments have been on the lookout. In recent years the severity has declined but the tradition still continues to this day. Last year saw a dramatic reduction in fires set at 14.

My "first" Devil's Night was 1992. I wasn't very old. My friends and I did not intend to "do anything" we just wanted to be "out." I guess we thought it was cool or something. But there was a little thing called a "curfew."

My dad found out about it and went looking for us. He found us down the street and said "What do you dumbshits think you're doing?" Then he made us get in the car and took us home. We spent the night playing video games, watching MTV, and looking at my friend's brother's Playboy and Penthouses.

As it was a Friday, there was no school the next day and we stayed up all night eventually "crashing" in my parents rec room. Of course we were all rested up for Halloween the next night (always after dark) and went out several times, changing costumes.

Indianapolis, espcially the northside (Zionsville) where I live is quite tame by comparison. Since my family has lived here I cannot remember a single "incident." The police are very "active" and the community sponsors many Halloween events for kids.
Attached Thumbnails
2011-devils-night-tee.jpg   large_screen_shot_2015-10-27_at_7-40-19_pm.jpg   PA-8652868.jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 10-20-2019 at 11:07 AM.
Old 10-24-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Halloween 1969

Fifty years ago. In Detroit. You could have seen Pink Floyd. And Alice Cooper. Tickets were only $5.00 USD. How many of you recognize the other names? I know some of them.

The concert was held at the old Olympia downtown where the Red Wings used to play. I’ve never been to the Olympia as it was demolished in 1987 (although I was born before that).

Alice Cooper is still performing today in his 70’s. Recently he covered Lady GaGa’s “Born This Way.” In the 60’s and 70’s he often performed with a live snake on stage. Part of his stage act consisted of a “mock execution” through hanging, electric chair, or guillotine. “Shock Rock.” Way ahead of his time.

This would have been awesome to go see. Wish I had a time machine.
Attached Thumbnails
Halloween1969.jpg   Olympia_arena_Detroit.jpg   42360194_401.jpg