Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Anallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to all

as a shemale schoolgirl
Attached Thumbnails
01.jpg   02.jpg   03.jpg  

Old 06-22-2011

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up @sarinavalentina.com

Sarina Valentina and Maya (aka Carmen Kaspar).
Attached Thumbnails
12.jpg   16.jpg   13.jpg  

Old 06-23-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Mika can only hope to improve

She's so amazingly hot, but what a shame about those implants. She probably got a size a wee bit too big and now they just look lumpy.
Old 06-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Anallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to all

A few early Sarina Valentina (Alexis Saige)
Attached Thumbnails
01.jpg   02.jpg  
Old 06-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

More from her new Set with Carmen
Attached Thumbnails
001.jpg   002.jpg   003.jpg  

Old 07-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Sarina in another set with Carmen Kaspar (AKA Maya).

Attached Thumbnails
sarina_and_maya_carmen-kasper_set2_1.jpg   sarina_and_maya_carmen-kasper_set2_6.jpg   sarina_and_maya_carmen-kasper_set2_8.jpg  

Old 08-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

timhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anallisa View Post
A few early Sarina Valentina (Alexis Saige)
Oh yes! She was absolutely stunning, gorgeous and perfect in those days... I wish she'd stayed that way!
Old 08-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Elliot will become famous soon enough

Oh Sarina ... what have you done to your perfectly proportioned and wonderful breasts?

You have gone too far and your amazing natural and perfect body has become something else. What a shame.
Old 08-02-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

newarkdaveblue is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to newarkdaveblue
Smile Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhasso View Post
Sarina getting fucked and looking straight into her partner's eyes
I just love that look in Sarina's eyes as she's getting fucked. What a beauty!
Old 08-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Here is Sarina Valentina as a sexy Redhead
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

Old 08-13-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Agurlishboy01 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransGirlLaura View Post
photoset
Sarina is so cute... too much !!
Old 08-16-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Agurlishboy01 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Sarina is so divine, she seems almost unreal ! Her delicate and perfect whiteness body is completely feminine as her sweet face. It seems to me that her chest is excessively developed, given her young age and because she has not yet (! ) needed to nurse a baby !
I wonder if anyone knows of her photos without a wig and no makeup ?

Last edited by Agurlishboy01; 08-16-2011 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Removed questionable text.
Old 08-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Sarina poses in yellow lingerie ... at least to start.
Attached Thumbnails
sarina_yellow-lingerie_3.jpg   sarina_yellow-lingerie_10.jpg   sarina_yellow-lingerie_11.jpg  

Old 08-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.tgirlpinups.com

Retro Sarina.
Attached Thumbnails
sarina_tgirlpinups-solo_9.jpg   sarina_tgirlpinups-solo_10.jpg   sarina_tgirlpinups-solo_12.jpg  

Old 08-30-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sarina in lingerie.
Attached Thumbnails
sarina_white-lingerie_1.jpg   sarina_white-lingerie_8.jpg   sarina_white-lingerie_13.jpg  

Old 08-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Elliot will become famous soon enough

I just love that tiny toy of hers - it's looks soooo goood.
Old 08-31-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dfoxxx is on a distinguished road

I don't think I have seen one bad picture of her..she is an obsession.
Old 09-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Sarina welcomes home her hero with a sweet gift
Attached Thumbnails
33.jpg   34.jpg   35.jpg  

Old 09-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Here she is on TS Seduction
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

Old 09-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anallisa View Post
Here she is on TS Seduction
these are the movies of that sequence
Old 09-10-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

eemac is on a distinguished road

A little pale, but still cute, thanks.
Old 09-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

From a set titled "Sarina's Marine Lover." Is there anything left that the U.S. government won't offer to get new recruits?
Attached Thumbnails
sarinas-marine-lover-1_14.jpg   sarinas-marine-lover-2_11.jpg   sarinas-marine-lover-2_15.jpg  

Old 09-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
From a set titled "Sarina's Marine Lover." Is there anything left that the U.S. government won't offer to get new recruits?
That last pic is one sexy image...I love playing cock to cock with a sexy girl!!
Old 10-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Here she is fucking a Girl
Attached Thumbnails
sarina valentina fucking.jpg  
Old 10-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

From a set titled "Window."
Attached Thumbnails
sarina_window_3.jpg   sarina_window_13.jpg   sarina_window_15.jpg  

Old 10-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sarina rides.
Attached Thumbnails
sarina_rides_huge_cock_1.jpg   sarina_rides_huge_cock_2.jpg  
Old 11-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sarina Valentina in "I Love Pink."
Attached Thumbnails
sarina_i-love-pink_5.jpg   sarina_i-love-pink_10.jpg   sarina_i-love-pink_13.jpg  

Old 11-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sarina goes to bed with a glass toy.
Attached Thumbnails
sarina_going-to-bed-with-glass-toy_9.jpg   sarina_going-to-bed-with-glass-toy_10.jpg   sarina_going-to-bed-with-glass-toy_13.jpg  

Old 11-04-2011
St. Araqiel

Quote:
I can't resist. I must say it.

THIS IS MY PENIS! THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT, BUT THIS ONE IS MINE!

Semper Fi! Carry on!

...Which reminds me: the Corps' 236th birthday is coming up...

Last edited by St. Araqiel; 11-04-2011 at 09:35 PM.
Old 11-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

These are from Sarina's set titled "Pink Dress, Pink Dildo."
Attached Thumbnails
sarina_pink-dress-pink-dildo_5.jpg   sarina_pink-dress-pink-dildo_9.jpg   sarina_pink-dress-pink-dildo_15.jpg  

Old 11-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Stripping in Boots from her Site
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

Old 11-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to behold
Talking Sarina Valentina New hardcore Scenes released YESTERDAY!

OMG OMG OMG
she is so fucking hot...
looks a those BOOBS

http://www.shemalesguide.com/latinat...157/index.html
Attached Thumbnails
sarina1.jpg   sarina2.jpg  
Old 12-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

You have to be a really lucky guy to get a treat like Sarina
Attached Thumbnails
36.jpg   37.jpg   38.jpg  

Old 12-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new believer will become famous soon enough

I can't believe I overlooked this beautiful woman. She's a doll, and I especially like the coloured wigs. Tara E. has always made wearing them fashionable and they work much better with a 'theme' outfit. Thanks to those that started her photo thread. Now maybe someone out there can convince our favorite 'babes of the forum' to do a coloured wig fashion thread. (that's a hint Fran)

Last edited by new believer; 12-06-2011 at 06:16 AM. Reason: add to
Old 12-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

Quote:
From a set titled "Window."
she looks very femme fatele in this series

here are some others pics
Attached Thumbnails
sarina-541_1000.jpg   Sarina-997_1000.jpg   sarinavalentina320.jpg  

Old 01-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sarina, from her set "Purple Lingerie."
Attached Thumbnails
sarina_purple-lingerie_1.jpg   sarina_purple-lingerie_7.jpg   sarina_purple-lingerie_12.jpg  

Old 01-03-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ibspoof is on a distinguished road

I love how she has gone to the red hair and I love her pale skin!
Old 01-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sarina showing her oral skills
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

Old 01-26-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.tsseduction.com

Sarina is doing a lot of topping on TS Seduction these days.
Attached Thumbnails
sarina_a_tss16132_2.jpg   sarina_b_tss16132_15.jpg   sarina_c_tss16132_5.jpg  

Old 02-01-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sarina Valentina, from a new set titled "Red and Blue Lace."
Attached Thumbnails
sarina_red-and-blue-lace_2.jpg   sarina_red-and-blue-lace_4.jpg   sarina_red-and-blue-lace_9.jpg  

Old 02-06-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sarina Valentina and Nicki Blue.
Attached Thumbnails
sarina_and_nicki-blue_7.jpg   sarina_and_nicki-blue_10.jpg   sarina_and_nicki-blue_14.jpg  

Old 03-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sarina gets a pounding from Tiffany Starr (who I am glad to call my friend and neighbor).
Attached Thumbnails
sarina_and_tiffany_11 copy.jpg   sarina_and_tiffany_22 copy.jpg   sarina_and_tiffany_33 copy.jpg  

Old 03-28-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sarina trying out a new look, yet again.
Attached Thumbnails
sarina_candids_1.jpg   sarina_candids_8.jpg   sarina_candids_16.jpg  

Old 04-11-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

markie v is on a distinguished road

This girl is just gorgeous and I would love to be on the receiving end of her!
Old 04-19-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.tsplayground.com

Sarina toying. I guess they don't call the site "TS Playground" for nothing.
Attached Thumbnails
sarina_tsplayground-03.jpg  
Old 04-20-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sarina Valentina aaahhhh

http://promo.tsseduction.com/g/nicol...16132/v/17/h/w
Old 05-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Blonde Sarina in the tub.
Attached Thumbnails
sarina_bath-tub_a15.jpg   sarina_bath-tub_b10.jpg   sarina_bath-tub_c8.jpg  

Old 05-20-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sarina calls this set "Pink and White."
Attached Thumbnails
sarina_pink-and-white_7.jpg   sarina_pink-and-white_11.jpg   sarina_pink-and-white_12.jpg  

Old 05-20-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

in duet with vaniity
Attached Thumbnails
sarina-077_1000.jpg   sarina-470_1000.jpg  
Old 08-26-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I too would fuck this sexy blonde until my dick got sore!
Attached Thumbnails
sarina1.jpg   sarina2.jpg   sarina3.jpg