Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts
Default How Did Your Love For Shemales Begin ?

When i was a teen, all my love affairs had an unhappy ending. I was very nice, and girls loved my look, but after 2 or 3 months she where always a bit disappointed. I couldn't understand why ! I was very affectionate, but they didn't appreciate this fact. They where always disattisfied... When i was 25 i began to feel attracted by shemales. She seemed so mysterious and sexy... 4 years ago i knew Kelly, my first brazilian shemale. What a revelation ! My emotions where so strong and my sensations where so intense ! For the first time in my life i feel happy with a girl, and she was a t-girl... I understood that women didn't love me because i didn't really love them. Only with shemales i was hot and passionate. Only with shemales i felt fulfillied and they returned my passion...
3 months later Kelly left me and move back to Brazil. I felt in a state of depression. I had lost any interest for women and my t-girl was far away...
Then i began to look for another shemale and 6 months ago i knew Luiza. She grasped immediately that my nature was passive and that i had an enormous desire to be fucked by her. Because she's preminently active, we where very well-matched. Then i found out that the affinity was not only sexual, but also psychological. I never loved a girl so as i love this ladyboy.
And you ? How did your love for shemales begin ? When did you realize that you like ladyboys ?