Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 03-18-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

The lovely Mina @franks-tgirlworld
Attached Thumbnails
08.jpg   09.jpg   12.jpg  

Old 03-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
The lovely Mina @franks-tgirlworld
Wow! She is absolutely stunning!
Old 03-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Anne from ladyboy dolls
Attached Thumbnails
ladyboydolls_com_anna_1-001.jpg   ladyboydolls_com_anna_1-006.jpg  
Old 03-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cyba is an unknown quantity at this point

Interesting..?
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  
Old 03-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not a lot to imagine, here..
Attached Thumbnails
bm1.jpg   bm2.jpg  
Old 03-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Is that for me, Cynthia? Would you like me to take it in my mouth, baby? If you'd like, I could start by licking your beautiful hole. (from Ladyboy 69)

Attached Thumbnails
behind-cynthia012.jpg   behind-cynthia014.jpg  
Old 03-19-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Yarah @shemaleyum & Julia Jones (@franks-tgirlworld + @brazilianshemalesclub)
Attached Thumbnails
yarah0815.jpg   julia_jones_12.jpg   julia jones_F12.jpg  

Old 03-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

danonymous will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyba View Post
not a lot to imagine, here..
Jesus she is sexy, so shapely and cute, mmmmm
Old 03-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Yasmin, mmmmmmmmmm. (from Shemale Club)

Attached Thumbnails
behind-yasmin-smc8.jpg  
Old 03-20-2010

This is Jacqueline (cd), I can't remember where the picture came from.
Attached Thumbnails
jacqueline142104.jpg  
Old 03-20-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

patcauv1 will become famous soon enough
Default Great !

Thanks

It's just great
Old 03-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nicole Starr is so beautiful, so smooth, so sexy. I've included the third picture just so you can see what she's "hiding" when we're seeing her from behind. (from Shemale Club)
Attached Thumbnails
behind-nicolestarr-smc9.jpg   behind-nicolestarr-smc10.jpg   behind-nicolestarr-smc12.jpg  

Old 03-22-2010

Behind Chrissy @shemaleyum.com
Attached Thumbnails
content_003.jpg   content_006.jpg   content_015.jpg  

chrissy_015.jpg  
Old 03-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Kakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really nice

Quote:
Behind Chrissy @shemaleyum.com
I'm a huge Chrissy fan and these pictures are absolutely stunning, however.. I was wondering if you (or anyone else?) had these pictures in higher resolution? If not, thanks all the same
Old 03-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mrtrebus has a spectacular aura aboutmrtrebus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to mrtrebus Send a message via Skype™ to mrtrebus

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I wish I could say that Victoria di Prada was on her bed like this waiting for me to lick her cock and beautiful hole. But, alas ...
My god! SO hot
Old 03-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is Infamous, from Black Tgirls. I think it's a pretty safe bet that her parents didn't give her that name. What a lovely hole she has!
Attached Thumbnails
behind-infamous2045.jpg   behind-infamous2038.jpg  
Old 03-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Shania from shemale yum
Attached Thumbnails
07.jpg   04.jpg  
Old 03-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nadear, from Extreme Ladyboys, has a very kissable mouth, a smooth, sensual behind, and a luscious cock. But her best feature may be that long, exquisite red hair.
Attached Thumbnails
behind-nadear010.jpg   behind-nadear012.jpg  
Old 03-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It's a simple question, with an obvious answer: Who wants some Tara Emory? (from Bob's T-girls)
Attached Thumbnails
behind-bobs-taraemory1095.jpg  
Old 03-23-2010

Cool Domino @buddy-wood.com

The gorgeous Domino @buddy-wood.com.

I know the first two pictures aren't from behind, but the third one more than makes up for that.
Attached Thumbnails
DominoBW029.jpg   DominoBW012.jpg   DominoBW129.jpg  

Old 03-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
... but the third one more than makes up for that.
Truer words were never spoken.
Old 03-23-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

womanlur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Chrissy, Shania, Domino... This thread rocks!
Old 03-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Six girls from Ladyboy-Ladyboy. For Apol, I'll concentrate on licking from the head of her cock all the way up to that succulent hole, while caressing those long, smooth legs. May looks perfect for rubbing my own cock up and down in her crack, but I will want to give her cock and hole plenty of attention, too. I'll do whatever Gipsy wants, so long as it keeps that smile on her face. As for Bee, should I just lie beneath her, my head and hers at opposite ends? Amy looks like a take-charge kind of girl, so I'll wait for her command. And Monica is clearly showing me where she wants attention, so I'll get to work right away, with my mouth.

And then repeat. Repeat. Repeat.
Attached Thumbnails
behind-lblb-apol1041.jpg   behind-may-lbylby-09.jpg   behind-lblb-gipsyB1053.jpg  

behind-lblb-beeN1045.jpg   behind-lblb-amyE1091.jpg   behind-lblb-monicaB2065.jpg  

Old 03-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Nadear, from Extreme Ladyboys, has a very kissable mouth, a smooth, sensual behind, and a luscious cock. But her best feature may be that long, exquisite red hair.
Just wow, so sexy!!
Old 03-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Jesus she is sexy, so shapely and cute, mmmmm
Well, you'd still need to be careful with that big o'l stand-up hardon,
dan..

Last edited by smc; 03-25-2010 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Removed re-posted personal picture of other Forum member.
Old 03-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I don't know her name, but I'd sure like to get to know her behind. (from Ladyboy Gold)
Attached Thumbnails
behind-cheerleader-lbg09.jpg   behind-cheerleader-lbg10.jpg   behind-cheerleader-lbg15.jpg  

Old 03-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I don't know her name, but I'd sure like to get to know her behind. (from Ladyboy Gold)

Couldint agree more, extremely smooth ass, with a seductive face, very sexy.
mmm.
Old 03-26-2010

The oh so sexy Bianca Carvalho @bobstgirls.com
Attached Thumbnails
bianca_carvalho_03.jpg   bianca_carvalho_04.jpg   bianca_carvalho_07.jpg  

Old 03-27-2010

Morgan Bailey @shemaleyum.com
Attached Thumbnails
07.jpg   10.jpg   11.jpg  

Old 03-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Monik, from Ladyboy Universe, offers an exquisite view from the rear.

Attached Thumbnails
behind-monik-ldbyuniverse-2.jpg   behind-monik-ldbyuniverse-4.jpg  
Old 03-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jizelle from shemale yum
Attached Thumbnails
14.jpg   25.jpg   24.jpg  

Old 03-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'm not one who typically uses the term "booty," but for some reason it just seems so appropriate for Faang. (from Extreme Ladyboys)
Attached Thumbnails
behind-faang-exlb007.jpg   behind-faang-exlb010.jpg   behind-faang-exlb011.jpg  

Old 03-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sofia from shemale yum, in sheer pantyhose
Attached Thumbnails
sofiagom17097.jpg   sofiagom17078.jpg   sofiagom17080.jpg  

Old 03-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

An assortment: tasty behinds of girls whose names I do not know.
Attached Thumbnails
behind-asiants-name-10.jpg   behind-asiants-sn014.jpg   behind-fuckedbyatranny-14.jpg  

behind-lbgold06.jpg   behind-perfect2.jpg  
Old 03-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

These pictures of Kimber James are for a certain Forum member -- he knows who he is -- from whom I have great expectations that he will change them from black-&-white to color in his vivid imagination.
Attached Thumbnails
behind-kimber-b&w4.jpg   behind-kimber-b&w12.jpg   behind-kimber-b&w13.jpg  

Old 03-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

You are staying at a fine hotel. Before retiring for the night, you request a wakeup call from the front desk for the next morning. The clerk asks, "Would you like the regular call on the phone, or would you prefer our special service?"

You decide to take a chance on the special service, not knowing what it might be.

The next morning, you are awakened by the sun streaming through the hotel window. As your eyes open and your vision comes into focus, this is what you see.

I ask you: will you ever stay at any other hotel? I think not.
Attached Thumbnails
behind-x09.jpg   behind-x08.jpg   behind-x10.jpg  

Old 03-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I would like to devote many, many hours to exploring the beautiful behind of Angelina Torres. (from Interracial Tgirl Sex)
Attached Thumbnails
behind-angelinatorres-9.jpg   behind-angelinatorres-11.jpg  
Old 03-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Anne's behind is a thing of beauty. (from TransWorld Asia)
Attached Thumbnails
behind-transworldasia-anne_set3_15.jpg   behind-transworldasia-anneset2_93.jpg   behind-transworldasia-anneset2_95.jpg  

Old 04-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tin can only hope to improve

another string of awesome photos once again from the master that is SMC . . . or CMS as it happens to be today

Quote:
Anne's behind is a thing of beauty. (from TransWorld Asia)
these last 3 being particularly delicious I have to say
Old 04-01-2010
Natalie_J

Quote:
Originally Posted by tin View Post
another string of awesome photos once again from the master that is SMC . . . or CMS as it happens to be today
I was wondering what was going on with the reversed names... until I realized what day it was
Old 04-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_J View Post
I was wondering what was going on with the reversed names... until I realized what day it was
Yes, some people have a sense of humor quite different from my own.

But if we are going to be reversing things, should I be showing cock pictures in this thread today?
Old 04-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by tin View Post
.tnemegaruocne fo sdrow ruoy etaicerppa I. nit ,uoy knahT
Old 04-02-2010
thedevilseyes69

Quote:
In these, you can see the girl's face, but she's still presenting her back pussy in that especially alluring way!

These are Adel, Bruna Fontana, and Fabiane Spears.
the girl in the center is gorgeous
Old 04-02-2010
thedevilseyes69

heres a few gems i came across durin my searches of the past few days
Attached Thumbnails
sn009.jpg   07.jpg   tiaB3096.jpg  

Old 04-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It's always a pleasure when a new member of the Forum discovers the special pleasures of this exquisite view.

Here's Eduarda Guimaraes, who slowly but surely shows us that she is a special kind of girl. (from Only Tgirls)
Attached Thumbnails
behind-only-tgirls-eduarda-guimaraes-picture-009.jpg   behind-only-tgirls-eduarda-guimaraes-picture-010.jpg   behind-only-tgirls-eduarda-guimaraes-picture-015.jpg  

Old 04-02-2010

Quote:
An assortment: tasty behinds of girls whose names I do not know.
The third one in your post is Tayana de Castro [Tiana de Castro]. More pictures of her...
Attached Thumbnails
tat_cas086.jpg   ta_cas097.jpg   tayana - 00853.jpg  

tayana - 00854.jpg  
Old 04-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I was thinking of having a beer with dinner tonight, but I've decided instead that I'd like to have this Beer after dinner, for dessert. My plan is to put my tongue in her hole for the rest of evening. (from Captain Outrageous)
Attached Thumbnails
beer09.jpg   beer10.jpg   beer11.jpg  

Old 04-02-2010

A fantastic shot of Nathali Rosas @bobstgirls
Attached Thumbnails
Nathali Rosas.jpg  
Old 04-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I was thinking of having a beer with dinner tonight, but I've decided instead that I'd like to have this Beer after dinner, for dessert. My plan is to put my tongue in her hole for the rest of evening. (from Captain Outrageous)
This is so fucking hot, I love this kind of pic and view, jeans and panties down, but panties still visible, mmmm, Im hard straight away!
Old 04-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevilseyes69 View Post
heres a few gems i came across durin my searches of the past few days
The middle ass is different class!!