Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-19-2008
ladyboys rule

Default does anyone else know you like trannys

the only person that knows i like trannys is my mate who knows about your love for them
Old 09-19-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

armed_rober can only hope to improve

just you guys. hopefully a hot tranny will real soon.
Old 09-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

my two closest mates know about my love for shemales
Old 09-20-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

BiancaLover is on a distinguished road

Nope, only people on the forums. My best friend might suspect, but I'm not sure. I've got a wallpaper, that I made, of Bianca Freire on my PC and he's seen it, but I don't think he even suspects that she's a T-Girl.
Old 09-20-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jimkski is on a distinguished road

Just the people on the forum here--growing up and remaining in the upper midwest left me somewhat isolated in my experiences but the internet has really (thankfully) opened things up for me.
Old 09-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jblast01 is on a distinguished road

My girlfriend knows and likes the kink. We are open about my attraction to shemales She would go bonkers if I were to be attracted to a woman or a gay man. A shemale to her is a special human that doesn't fit the norm. A feminine body with tits and a cock is very exciting to her. I am very lucky to have her. Not too far in the future, her and I will be spending a night with a hot hung lady in Tampa.
Old 09-20-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cuminsideme is on a distinguished road

No one knows ....
Old 09-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

I'm not in a closet here and find it as natural as anything else to be open about the fact that my girlfriend is transsexual. As a matter of fact, I'm actually proud about it - even to a point where I look a bit down on my hetero friends and their, by my views, limited ways. How boring can they get... phew...

Surely, people stop and stare and then whisper and giggle... that only makes me hold her so much closer when we stroll along the promenades of J-city...

NEVER EVER will I succumb to the idiotic narrow mindedness of Mr. and Mrs. Political Correctness. On the contrary, I bask in their obvious dismay and I hope it gives them a thoroughly BAD experience to take home and to haunt them for a long time... the bastards!

There is NOTHING good about trans-fobia - there are NO excuses. It's all and totally bad and I cannot find any kind of forgiveness for trans-fobic people.

So no, to me it's my pride and how I am. And I'm blessed by it.

Peace!

H
Old 09-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cockluva can only hope to improve

Just everyone on here, It's going to all come out one day though.
Old 09-22-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

newcummer can only hope to improve

Just you on the forums my girl doesnt know and not for a while till i can get her into it. We been together for a long time now and shes as freakky as me just needs a lil push to get there.lol
Old 09-22-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Molag Bal is an unknown quantity at this point

I live in Oklahoma, this isn't exactly a den of tolerance. So for reasons inescapable I have to keep my shemale lust to myself.
This was Coldharbour, where Molag Bal was Prince. It appeared to Zenas as if it were a future Nirn, under the King of Rape, desolate and barren, filled with suffering. I could hear Morian Zenas weep at the images he saw, and shiver at the sight of the Imperial Palace, spattered with blood and excrement.
- The Doors of Oblivion
Old 09-22-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

dennisGTS is on a distinguished road

My wife knows that I'm "fascinated" by trannies. ...but doesn't know that I am absolutely captivated by them and have been looking and fantasizing about them for quite a few years.

oh, and all of you know too.
"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright. They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."
Helen Boyd
Old 10-01-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Alien is on a distinguished road

Nobody but you.
Old 10-01-2008
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

My part-time lesbian lover knows, as does my one male lover. Of course, the ladyboy we've recently been having fun with knows.
Old 10-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cyba is an unknown quantity at this point

One mate who also enjoyed them in SE Asia. But he married an 18 yr old
Cambodian female - gorgeous - who travelled the world with him and is
now a 30 yr old sophisticate
Old 10-05-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Dells is on a distinguished road

Besides the people here, I don't know anybody else who does.
Old 10-05-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Paradisio is on a distinguished road

Alas I don't know of anyone in real life who likes Tgirls, shame really. I'd like to go to one of the London TG clubs but not on my own!
Old 10-07-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Hieronymus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Hieronymus

Yes. My sister and my friends do. I don't think anyone realizes how much though.
Old 10-11-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Niche has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Hi everyone, new here... I told a female friend of mine as she also has sexuality issues. It felt really freeing to "come out" to someone, heart was racing when I did. Although she does take the piss a bit about my secret taboo. Small price to pay, it could be worse!
Old 10-12-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pickseed is infamous around these parts

my two closest friends, as well as my ex girlfriend who i am still very close with. (she still doesn't get it at all and thinks she's responsible for turning me 'gay' (which i am not at all))
i thought it would be harder to get them to understand but when i told them it wasnt so bad.
if they are real friends, don't worry about it, it will all work out.
Old 12-09-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sexy is on a distinguished road

No-one knows really. A friend of mine once mentioned that he was curious about Shemales, so I guess he has an inkling.
Old 12-09-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Studio Audience is on a distinguished road

nope!!!!!!
Old 12-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default No, its my little secret,

Nobody else knows , but I suspect most would accept it if not understand it.
I think its becoming more common and accepted in the media and society, so maybe there will be a time (and hopefully a place) where we are free to like who we like in the open. The genders are blurring all the time.
Old 12-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new believer will become famous soon enough

I don't think so. Unless I talk in my sleep or my laptop gets stolen.
I wouldn't mind letting people know, but it would kind of give my wife an undue reputation.
Old 12-18-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hungsum is on a distinguished road

Nope, it was "my secret" until I found this forum.
Old 12-20-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

storm11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I have told friends once.
They all took it as just a joke
Old 12-20-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

dolphinlion is on a distinguished road
Default The Entire Planet Knows

I keep no secrets. My co workers know this and we all have a good time with it. The whole thing about being open is just that, no fear of being "discovered" if you are totally open. That is what this forum is all about. Being open to who we truly are.
Old 12-23-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

garijames@msn.com is on a distinguished road

My best friends know and are becoming lovers themselves
Old 12-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Ila knows.
Old 12-23-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cr8tive is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLover View Post
No... I'd be disowned by everyone i know if they found out. I haven't even experienced it yet as I live in a very secluded area and it's hard to get trannys here but hopefully one day soon i'll be moving to london where i can come out a bit
I can go with that too. The part of Essex I come from and what I do for a living would leave me open to ridicule; though I would love to explore the London scene too, but not on my own
Old 12-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinlion View Post
I keep no secrets. My co workers know this and we all have a good time with it. The whole thing about being open is just that, no fear of being "discovered" if you are totally open. That is what this forum is all about. Being open to who we truly are.
Yes, that's basicly it in a nut shell. Besides, I never really understood why it should be such a big deal, anyway.

The point is, basicly, to jump up and fall down on people's many taboos and hang-ups. Let them have them, if they give them security in life, but never let them force on you to live YOUR life by their double standards.

So good for you, pal! And welcome to the apparently rather exclusive club of guys who believe that closets are for clothes and not for people :-)

H
Old 12-23-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tranlover008 is on a distinguished road

nope not at all.......
Old 12-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

A couple of my real life friends -- and more than a couple of my Internet buddies -- know.

I told the first of my real life friends outright. I told him because he's open-minded. Or so I thought. I don't think he believed me.

The second one found out after I let him use my computer and he snooped through my Internet favourites.

I half expected him to look through my favourites, actually. People can be a-holes like that. Even people you call friends.

The Internet buddies that know are fine with it. Which may tell you a thing or two about the beauty of meeting people online. There is a lot more diversity in the world than what your humdrum life implies. Maybe that's why most people remain insular. They get comfortable where they are and close themselves off.

Looking back, the mate that went through my favourites both amused me and pissed me off. Initially, I was amused at his predictability. Given that, sadly, he tends to be more ignorant and close-minded in general, I felt he actually paid the price for snooping -- i.e. he discovered something he would probably rather not have known. I found out when he made a crack about "Horny She-Men" (that was one of the links) to me. But right after, I *was* pissed that he'd helped himself to private matters and then gloated about it. I gave him an open-ended choice to snoop or not snoop. He foolishly chose the latter.

Unfortunately, that's not the first time something like that has happened. Back in uni, in my first year, we lived on campus in blocks of eight. Everyone in my block was very friendly and sociable. We'd always leave our doors open for the others to wander in and chat. If we went out, we tended to be casual about still leaving our doors open or not. One night, I went out and picked up some pizzas we'd ordered from a little pizza shop down the road. It later emerged that one of my flatmates went in my room while I was gone and took a look at the stuff on my laptop. I suppose I was the fool for being so naive, given that my actions were another (this time, totally unintended) invitation to snoop. Back then, my love for shemales didn't exist. What he discovered instead was my other niche, which is feet. At the time, just female feet; today, shemale feet (a match made in heaven, but I digress). Anyway, he would make snide comments on and off after this. On a couple of occasions, he even stuck pictures up (one on my door, another on the inside of my food cupboard). I suppose it was all deeply amusing to him, but the guy -- to put it bluntly -- was a cunt.

Of course, after that incident at uni, I did password-protect my laptop *and* lock my door whenever I went out. Sadly, I think I became very jaded and cynical about people after that. In the beginning, I tried to play by the same rules as everyone else. When everyone else was being sociable, I didn't want to be the odd one out. Nor did I actually have an issue with being casual. But that was rudely taken advantage of and I learned a harsh lesson. When my mate did a similar thing under similar circumstances, the differences being that he was a) a long-term mate, b) someone who was already in my room and who I personally allowed to use my computer, I suppose I felt validated on my cynicism towards people in general. You could say I have trust issues. That's why I only tell people about my likes and dislikes quite slowly. It may be that, in light of these events, I build things up too much in my mind. So what if people know X or Y about me? What does it matter? What does it change? Probably nothing. I just don't like what jerks people can be. I'm still trying to get comfortable with who I am and revealing things on my own terms.

It was a little therapeutic typing that out. I don't know if it helps anyone in any way, but there it all is.

Last edited by TheSkronkDonkey; 12-23-2008 at 07:08 PM.
Old 12-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

الدكتور العراقي is on a distinguished road

no one just the people in that forum
Old 12-25-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hui! can only hope to improve
Question Not sure

Interesting question. I would say no. Except that a friend who was tricked into tgirl sex, but he said she was post op so that was "ok". We had talked about it before and he has issues with pre op girls.

For me, I have been into regular and tgirls for a long time, but mostly in Hawaii and Philippines. I can say I am a bit confused now as from a recent trip to Bangkok, I met one girl who took my breath away and we spent two days together, mostly in the hotel room. Next time I went out I picked up two from Nana and that might have been some of the best sex I have had in years.

I did go with several gender natural girls in Bangkok, but that shit was so Ho-Hum boring! The Katoeys were just way better in my opinion. More beautiful, sexually what I like, and just down right hot! When I left the hotel room with the first one, literally, people just stopped on the street and stared! She was really beautiful.
Old 12-26-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

svartekaptenen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradisio View Post
Alas I don't know of anyone in real life who likes Tgirls, shame really. I'd like to go to one of the London TG clubs but not on my own!
I travel to London quite often because flying there is so cheap, the city on the other hand are quite expensive, but when i go next time we could visít a club together if you like.
Old 12-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

dirty30 is infamous around these partsdirty30 is infamous around these parts
Talking Only the gurls i've been with...

i'm very discrete about my private live,the only one's that know are ofcoarse the gurls i've been with..
Old 12-26-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jigenbakuda is on a distinguished road

No one knows, hell I didn't know till a couple weeks ago...
Old 12-26-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dot_com_ph is on a distinguished road

no one actually..its my big secret
Old 12-27-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TS obsessed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TS obsessed

Nobody. I tried to tell one close friend and she was disgusted and did not want to talk about it.
Old 12-27-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jasonbourne1 is on a distinguished road

same here, big secret
Old 12-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

lacey_maxie will become famous soon enough
Default Nobody,I hope.....

Nobody,I hope knows about my little sweet secret apart from my......wife ,but it's only my guess.Once she found a pair of knickers in my jacket.It took me some time to convince her that it was a gift for her(it was new and it still had price tag attached) so I do hope that she believed that story.
Old 12-27-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lickmysack can only hope to improve

if anyone knows it wasnt intentional
Old 12-27-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

chingchong63 can only hope to improve

naw i think it is just the fantasy i dont think i would ever go through with anythng
Old 01-05-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jimmyblaze1 will become famous soon enough

Yes.

FIrst person I told was my ex when she said she liked them...that gave me courage to tell her and she thought it was so hot, when we were in Amsterdam she reckoned we should go fuck one together...however we were too stoned lol...

THen I told this one girl I know who me & her chat SO much about our sex lives and she's about as kinky as me so yuhh...

THen I told this girl I met on the internet who I met up with and she thinks it's really hot...

SO - looks like cat is well and truly out of the bag..and I can't wait to get some sweet tgirl luvin!!
Old 01-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about

Several do, yes.
Old 01-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

orion is on a distinguished road

Yes .. mainly other T-Girls .. some of whom I've dated in the past .. some whom I chat with online ..

But what's the big deal ? .. Nobody would think of asking "Does anyone else know you like RG's" .. would they ?

After all .. T-Girls are real people, with feelings & sensibilities just the same as anyone else .. they're not freaks or sex objects .. I love my Girlfriend (Jenny) like I would love any other woman ..

Bye for now,

Orion ..
Old 01-11-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Lac79 is on a distinguished road

Nope, not outside of this forum. Its my personal buisness in my opinion.
Old 01-12-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

goozer has a little shameless behaviour in the past

only you guys!
Old 08-10-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

swimson is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to swimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
I'm not in a closet here and find it as natural as anything else to be open about the fact that my girlfriend is transsexual. As a matter of fact, I'm actually proud about it - even to a point where I look a bit down on my hetero friends and their, by my views, limited ways. How boring can they get... phew...

Surely, people stop and stare and then whisper and giggle... that only makes me hold her so much closer when we stroll along the promenades of J-city...

NEVER EVER will I succumb to the idiotic narrow mindedness of Mr. and Mrs. Political Correctness. On the contrary, I bask in their obvious dismay and I hope it gives them a thoroughly BAD experience to take home and to haunt them for a long time... the bastards!

There is NOTHING good about trans-fobia - there are NO excuses. It's all and totally bad and I cannot find any kind of forgiveness for trans-fobic people.

So no, to me it's my pride and how I am. And I'm blessed by it.

Peace!

H
Yeah...way to make us feel bad boss. lol

...Nope a couple mates suspect due to seeing an open email from an old forum years ago but since then i've kept me shizzle pretty well locked down and now I'm a member of everything going....hahaha lol

Seriously tho.....I don plan on telling them when i'm in a relationship but i'm not gonna deal with them taking the piss so I am prepared to get new mates...

Lame. lol - outside o' family n friends I strive for unilateral acceptance, just