Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-03-2010
20andtransfeeling

Default feeling like a wanna change ME

hello i am a good looking guy with a very feminized body i feel like. im tone and slender and for some reason i get these feelings looking into a mirror that i should be a hot fucking girl. if i was i'd probably be bi but as a man i dont think id ever have sex with a guy/

i love to feel like a girl, from dressing sexy with girls attire to even rubbing my hard cock til i cum in my pants, its all just weird to me / but i love the feeling of just touching my self til orgasm. as i feel like a female when i do/ i am having real serious thoughts like almost ever day like this , and i have a really hot girlfriend that i love / wtf idk maybe ill have some interesting suggestions on here
Old 03-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Demonic shemale licker is on a distinguished road

I want to say embrace your sexuality, but i'm cautious in my wording because i don't about your whole situation.
Old 03-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

WudLuv2try is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20andtransfeeling View Post
hello i am a good looking guy with a very feminized body i feel like. im tone and slender and for some reason i get these feelings looking into a mirror that i should be a hot fucking girl. if i was i'd probably be bi but as a man i dont think id ever have sex with a guy/

i love to feel like a girl, from dressing sexy with girls attire to even rubbing my hard cock til i cum in my pants, its all just weird to me / but i love the feeling of just touching my self til orgasm. as i feel like a female when i do/ i am having real serious thoughts like almost ever day like this , and i have a really hot girlfriend that i love / wtf idk maybe ill have some interesting suggestions on here
If you were half as hot as you say you are, I'd fuck you for sure. I'd like to make your dick ejaculate. Peace...
Old 03-05-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

encuchado will become famous soon enough

i think you should talk things over with your gf. try doing it at her and your own pace . you might find she is willing to accept and help you in your desires to feminise yourselk,the possibilty is that you could keep your relationship intact as well as explore these feelings much more freely.
Old 03-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

take it slow!!
Old 03-08-2010
20andtransfeeling

Default slow..

i wanna have some shemale friends to talk with and most of all feel...someone be that person so i can ask some serious questions about transforming

NY!
Old 03-09-2010
20andtransfeeling

Default partial pictures

i think i will take some pictures of me shaved and dressed in a sexy bra and thong , get my fem crossdressin self on / to show some skin and ooze some SEX

coming sooooooooooon
Old 03-09-2010
20andtransfeeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelypink View Post
take it slow!!
annnnnd

your really cute .... conn. gal