Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies > ID help needed
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 08-21-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cardinalsin2k4 is on a distinguished road
Default Who is this russian goddess?

I am absolutely fascinated by this drop-dead gorgeous russian shemale and it drives me mad that I can't put a name to such a pretty face! She looks better than 90% of the women that I've seen, none the less a tranny! So if you got more pics of her and a name, it would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
1055_5790.jpg   1055_5791.jpg   would-you-hit-it-4.jpg  

Old 08-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light

Dear,

I think you had better go to my thread below. She is named there with a whole bunch of other lovely Russian Tgirls. Just click on the hyperlink below.

Jenae LaTorque

Last edited by Jenae LaTorque; 08-21-2009 at 10:55 AM.
Old 08-21-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

thanx Jenae!
you had some dolls on your thread! like wow!

and for anyone who's curious on who this lovely mystery of a tgirl is, her name is Renata

well if there are any other pics of her out there or videos! please post!
Thank you all
Old 08-23-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

looky what I found on russian shemale blog
Attached Thumbnails
2454_16541.jpg   2454_16543.jpg   2454_16545.jpg  

1055_5792.jpg  
Old 08-23-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I do believe that she is Dinara. You can confirm this by looking through Jenae's wallpaper thread.
Old 08-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light

No, actually on my thread she is named as Renata. Which is not to say that you might find her listed as Dinara somewhere. The Russian Tgirl I know as Dinara, and that I refer to as Queen Dinara, has been showing up lately with differant names. Here's a 3 more of Renata Top Row ) and 3 of Queen Dinara from a set where she was called Sabina.
Attached Thumbnails
475213.jpg   475199.jpg   475203.jpg  

2455_19534.jpg   2455_19535.jpg   2455_16550.jpg  

Last edited by Jenae LaTorque; 08-23-2009 at 05:15 PM. Reason: add pics
Old 08-23-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque View Post
No, actually on my thread she is named as Renata. Which is not to say that you might find her listed as Dinara somewhere. The Russian Tgirl I know as Dinara, and that I refer to as Queen Dinara, has been showing up lately with differant names.
Sorry, Jenae, my mistake. I didn't check your thread before I answered or I would have discovered the correct name.
Old 08-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

No apology necessary at all. I didn't remember her name either. I had to check my files. I did know for dead certain that she wasn't Queen Dinara as I have over a 100 pics of Dinara in my files.