Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough
Default Metal Cock Ring Fun - Liberty Harkness

Hi All x

Been a while since I posted a thread hehe ... anyway I have been doing some photoshoots recently with Joanna Jet and here is the first set we shot of me wearing my new amazing metal cock rings..

thanks to cockringsonline for sending me the rings to use for my shoots i love them they are so horny to wear hehe ..

I have a video that goes with this pic set as well on my site just uploading tonight

Kisses Liberty xx

Photography: Joanna Jet
Site: www.libertyharkness.com
thanks to cockringsonline.com for supplying the cockrings.
Attached Thumbnails
lhredring_7582.jpg   lhredring_7602.jpg   lhredring_7643.jpg  

lhredring_7674.jpg   lhredring_7697.jpg  

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 03-06-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

LittleSisy is on a distinguished road

you are so beautiful! nice pictures!
Old 03-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

All I can say, Libby, is PLEASE CUM IN MY MOUTH!!
Old 03-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant future

Liberty said "here is the first set we shot of me wearing my new amazing metal cock rings.."

Mmmmmm !!! You've got it all going on Liberty ... the cock rings enhance your deliciousness and your cock looks even more amazing (if that possible)!!!
Old 03-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough

thanks my babies xxx always warming to get positive comments xxx

god bless you all xx

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 03-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
thanks my babies xxx always warming to get positive comments xxx

god bless you all xx
Indeed, "warming" is the word for what you're doing to me. That bodysuit, and your incredibly beautiful cock in the next to last picture, are causing a rise in the temperature on my tongue and between my legs that promises -- if I don't take action to relieve it very soon -- to make a contribution to global climate change!
Old 03-06-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Wonderful pictures again, Liberty. You are very beautiful!
Old 03-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

You are so incredibly sexy is hard for me to find words to describe it !
Old 03-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

glad your liking the metal rings they are really hot and sexy things to wear .. i cant wait to get my ball stretchters next xx

Old 03-07-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
glad your liking the metal rings they are really hot and sexy things to wear .. i cant wait to get my ball stretchters next xx
Ball stretchers? Yikes! Sounds painful!
Old 03-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

just metal weight5s to stretch yourballs down ... will look really horny i think with a matching metal cock ring at base

Old 03-09-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
just metal weight5s to stretch yourballs down ... will look really horny i think with a matching metal cock ring at base
LOL! I guess it doesn't sound so bad. I'll have to judge for myself once I see your pictures.
Old 03-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hehe will aim to shoot it next weekend xxx

Old 03-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mussyboy is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Love to see it Libby honey!! I do have something else that could strtch your balls and lick them at the same time. Yum Yum!!!
Old 03-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hehe sounds naughty behave what sort of girl do you think i am

Old 03-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I really don't "understand" these cock rings. Why do they feel good and how do they "pop".
I do know one thing, I would just love to give your beautiful cock a good sucking.

Last edited by randolph; 03-10-2011 at 08:18 AM.
Old 03-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
I really don't "understand" these cock rings. Why do they feel good and how do they "pop".
I do know one thing, I would just love to give your beautiful cock a good sucking.
Randolph, I think you're mixing up two current "conversations" Libby is having in two different threads. The "pop" reference, from the other thread, is to what happens when you take a cock into your ass at a certain "depth."
Old 03-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Randolph, I think you're mixing up two current "conversations" Libby is having in two different threads. The "pop" reference, from the other thread, is to what happens when you take a cock into your ass at a certain "depth."
Lib.
Quote:
yummy i love riding cock i just love the feeling as it pops my little ring open hehe x
OK, I guess it has to do with penetrating past the anal sphincter. I could use some lessons from Lib.
Old 03-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
Lib.

OK, I guess it has to do with penetrating past the anal sphincter. I could use some lessons from Lib.
Yes, that's it.
Old 03-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Yes, that's it.
For one with a "virgin" anus, that could be a very "Liberating" experience.
Old 03-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hehe i am the destroyer of the anus

the rings feel good simply by the sensations they cause with the restriction of blood flow to the penis/glans coupled with orgasmic action it creates a somewhat strange but very powerful ejaculation i find ...

the pop is simply yes my hole being stretched open to accomodate the penis i love it once it hits that point of depth and its fully in .. wiht me i feel a pop

Old 03-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
hehe i am the destroyer of the anus

the rings feel good simply by the sensations they cause with the restriction of blood flow to the penis/glans coupled with orgasmic action it creates a somewhat strange but very powerful ejaculation i find ...

the pop is simply yes my hole being stretched open to accomodate the penis i love it once it hits that point of depth and its fully in .. wiht me i feel a pop
Hey, thanks for the clarification. I am sure training lessons with you would be very POPular.
Old 03-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ajdemipopusi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ajdemipopusi

Liberty
Your cock with rings look like nice ice-cream cup.
Only different of ice-cream, with you cream comes on end.
I real like cream in all form.
Old 03-11-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kaytan has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default can I ...

Can I have that beautiful cock in my mouth
and that hot body! oh, girl you rock my fantasies!
nice hair cut, nice dye and perfect beautiful eyes
Every thing is greet with ya
Old 03-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aww thanks you two xx iam happy you get enjoyment from scrawy self hehe xxx fantasies are a great thing ..

i am asking members of my site to contact me with ideas for the types of scenes/things they want me to do

xx

Old 03-12-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kaytan has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
aww thanks you two xx iam happy you get enjoyment from scrawy self hehe xxx fantasies are a great thing ..

i am asking members of my site to contact me with ideas for the types of scenes/things they want me to do

xx
well I\'m so happy to hear that
I got lots of fantasies with your body, If you accept me as a friend , I can tell you all of them
And let me tell you again : I Love your beautiful blue eyes turns me on!
I strongly belive that you have the potential of becoming the #1 shemale in the world.
Old 03-12-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Careful. You don't want to poke anyone's eyes out.
Old 03-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mussyboy is infamous around these parts

Quote:
hehe sounds naughty behave what sort of girl do you think i am
You're my kind of girl Libby. Sexy, hot and with a nice surprise!!!
Old 03-13-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

yuk is on a distinguished road

Liberty simply you are Fantastic!!!!
Old 03-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eterna is on a distinguished road

this is a beautiful cock..I can lick your balls and amazing ass all day long I want u badly
Old 04-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

thanks my babies xx i love my balls licked and especially my sweet hole hehe ...

will post some new pics next weekend i am shooting in week

xx