Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

OyeRed will become famous soon enough
Default Ladyboy Pooky ? Sexy Sweet Asian Girl

Sometimes I ask myself why I like Ladyboys and Kathoey girls. Then I look at a photo like the one of Ladyboy Pooky just to the left and then I remember. They are fucking smoking hot that is why! If you don’t believe me then take a good look at this young Asian beauty. Dark reddish hair, smoldering midnight eyes, cute smile and soft red lips. She is so feminine that she looks sweeter and better then most other girls out there. Slender and sexy with light brown creamy skin makes this girl so desirable. Firm tits barely holding in place by that cute bikini top, sexy slim abs, incredible Asian ass and one thing your girlfriend doesn’t have a cute shaved Thailand shecock. Pooky has it all. You still have a place to shove your hard cock into that tight shemale pussy, you still have a beautiful sexy girl wrap her mouth around your cock and you still have a great set of breasts to suck and kiss.
Attached Thumbnails
3.jpg   7.jpg   10.jpg  

02.jpg   08.jpg   p10.jpg  

pooky12.jpg   pooky13.jpg   pooky22.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 07-22-2010 at 08:44 AM.
Old 07-22-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lblove is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OyeRed View Post
Sometimes I ask myself why I like Ladyboys and Kathoey girls. Then I look at a photo like the one of Ladyboy Pooky just to the left and then I remember. They are fucking smoking hot that is why! If you don?t believe me then take a good look at this young Asian beauty. Dark reddish hair, smoldering midnight eyes, cute smile and soft red lips. She is so feminine that she looks sweeter and better then most other girls out there. Slender and sexy with light brown creamy skin makes this girl so desirable. Firm tits barely holding in place by that cute bikini top, sexy slim abs, incredible Asian ass and one thing your girlfriend doesn?t have a cute shaved Thailand shecock. Pooky has it all. You still have a place to shove your hard cock into that tight shemale pussy, you still have a beautiful sexy girl wrap her mouth around your cock and you still have a great set of breasts to suck and kiss.
Wow!!! Am I glad I logged in and saw this. She's my abs favorite. Was surprised NOONE has posted on her yet. I did in one of the threads and didn't evoke any response.
Been dying to find out where she's from, which city she's based in, is she in the circuit, etc etc etc Would appreciate it very very much if someone could provide this info. Would be going to Bkk or wherever she is, just to meet her.
Old 07-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eterna is on a distinguished road
Default omg

yes she is georgeous!
Old 07-22-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Pictures from another three sets of the lovely Pooky @beautifulladyboys.com and @asiants.com
Attached Thumbnails
9.jpg   12.jpg   15.jpg  

pookey1019.jpg   pookey1021.jpg   pookey1027.jpg  

pookie4560.jpg   pookie4561.jpg   pookie4564.jpg  

Old 07-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

OyeRed will become famous soon enough

She's so lovely. I would marry her!
Old 07-23-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

leko is on a distinguished road

Would love to see even more. Thanks
Old 07-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

linguslingus is on a distinguished road

Very sexy sleek body! Totally feminine.
Old 07-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Clearflow will become famous soon enough
Default Gasping For Air!!!

Ohhhhh, My Little Pookey, your Clitty is just so DELICIOUS!!! COME for me Pookey
Old 07-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

IanC is on a distinguished road

gorgeous - great pics
Old 07-24-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sengir is on a distinguished road

She is absolutely cumstatic!
Old 07-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengir View Post
She is absolutely cumstatic!
I am sure you mean cumtastic (not a word, but it would make sense). I shudder to think how painful it might be for someone to be "cumstatic."
Old 07-24-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mrallen9898 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to mrallen9898
Default You are 100% correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by OyeRed View Post
Sometimes I ask myself why I like Ladyboys and Kathoey girls. Then I look at a photo like the one of Ladyboy Pooky just to the left and then I remember. They are fucking smoking hot that is why! If you don?t believe me then take a good look at this young Asian beauty. Dark reddish hair, smoldering midnight eyes, cute smile and soft red lips. She is so feminine that she looks sweeter and better then most other girls out there. Slender and sexy with light brown creamy skin makes this girl so desirable. Firm tits barely holding in place by that cute bikini top, sexy slim abs, incredible Asian ass and one thing your girlfriend doesn?t have a cute shaved Thailand shecock. Pooky has it all. You still have a place to shove your hard cock into that tight shemale pussy, you still have a beautiful sexy girl wrap her mouth around your cock and you still have a great set of breasts to suck and kiss.
I could not agree more with you if I tried; YES they are most stunning to the eye. I happen to be a very lucky guy a found a lovely ladyboy who loves me and wants to be my wife and live with me. I've met her realitives and they accept me as her husband. So what more could I possibily want in life - she has the body of a woman and a big cock - life is grand and dreams do come true!!
Old 06-29-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

terryg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
Pictures from another three sets of the lovely Pooky @beautifulladyboys.com and @asiants.com
lovely pictures..T