Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-24-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

twfs21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default i think i am fully converted...

last nite i took a ts home. she had asked me earlier if i had ever been fucked in the ass. i said no. she said y not. i said being clean was the main reason. she said she would take care of that. so after we a striipped down. she laid on the bed and i went down on her. i gave her the treatment. i tongued her balls, licked up and down her shaft. i ate her tight little asshole. it was divine. after a few minutes of that she couldnt take it any more and had to fuck me. so she put on a condom and lubed me up. she fucked me fast and furious. she showed me know mercy. we started with me on my back then she wanted me doggy. after little bit we went into the shower and i proceeded to go down on her. she had not cum yet and this point. i could have sucked on that cock for days. so i kept sucking til finally she blew a beautiful load of cum right into my mouth. oh what a feeling. i cant wait to do her again. i used to be into girls and once an a while a ts. but after last nite i dont know. might just be ts. ;-)

Last edited by twfs21; 09-24-2008 at 01:52 PM.
Old 09-24-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cuminsideme is on a distinguished road

Well, you are lucky man ... I don't know if there is any shemale in my country, but still I'm waiting for the day I get my ass fuck by a beautiful shemale

So, how was the feeling of losing your virginity, and was it painful getting a real dick in your ass for the first time ?
Old 09-24-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

twfs21 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have put butt plugs in my ass before. so i was used to it. i am really not feeling any pain. if i were u get some toys to get used to it. i really didnt think about the fact i lost my virginity. but it felt so good. now i cant wait for her to do it again.