Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

On her blog, Foxxy posted this "sneak peek" from the set of a shoot.
Attached Thumbnails
foxxy_Nov6_sneak-peek-on-set_x2_34cb96f1.jpg  
Old 11-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Demonic shemale licker is on a distinguished road

Man!!! Foxxy is something else, one of my favorite tgirls. I'd say she is definately on my top 5 list. Her smile has this malevolent look to it! Very awesome indeed.
Old 11-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonic shemale licker View Post
Man!!! Foxxy is something else, one of my favorite tgirls. I'd say she is definately on my top 5 list. Her smile has this malevolent look to it! Very awesome indeed.
Foxxy has a beautiful, sexy, mischievous smile. But "malevolent"? Really? Do you know what that means? Why would it be attractive?
Old 11-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

WendyWilliams is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WendyWilliams Send a message via Yahoo to WendyWilliams

From her Blog:

John Magnum is an old friend and I love his bubble ass, thick cock and of course he is very easy on the eyes. So when new Tgirl sensation Sarina Valentina wanted to do a threesome I automatically called up my friend and we had a great time. Just look how hard her cock is when he is pounding my ass and Im sucking her shecock.

VIDEO PREVIEW
Attached Thumbnails
foxjohn.jpg  

MY BLOG
Old 11-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Foxxy has a beautiful, sexy, mischievous smile. But "malevolent"? Really? Do you know what that means? Why would it be attractive?
Perhaps i used malevolent for lack of a better word, all i know is that her smile, and everything about her is just sexy!!
Old 11-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Send a message via AIM to WendyWilliams Send a message via Yahoo to WendyWilliams

From her Blog:

Sometimes when in Vegas I like to rent a room and pretend the big suite is all mine. So a nice fan bought me some sexy lingerie to wear for him in pictures and it was so lovely and showd off my round ass perfectly. I would love to be all dressed up and open the door as you follow me to the bed. Each step you make your cock grows thinking of placing your tongue deep in my ass. Look above and my perfect tight asshole with my cheeks pulled apart perfect for your tongue and eventually that throbbing cock. So guys if you want to send me some lingerie then hit me up and Ill make it very special for you.

MORE PICTURES FROM THIS SET
www.ts-foxxy.com
Attached Thumbnails
2.jpg   8.jpg   6.jpg  

MY BLOG
Old 11-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Being my friend does have benefits, just ask Tristan. I love when a guy can embrace his submissive side and obey my every want and need. Well get on your knees and suck my tranny cock NOW! Please don?t forget to lick up between my balls and ass and then let me smother your face with my round ass! Be a good boy and make sure you lick every inch of my body while rubbing my legs and feeling my silky panty-hose! See more pictures from this set!
Attached Thumbnails
4.jpg   8.jpg   12.jpg  

MY BLOG
Old 11-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Some pictures i got a while back of foxxy, please enjoy. I will start with this one.
Attached Thumbnails
foxxy7032.jpg  
Old 11-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Here are some more Foxxy goods! I can't get enough of her. I've said it before and i'll say it again, one of my favorite tgirls. Just take a look at that ass!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
foxxy-christian_1.jpg   foxxy-christian_2.jpg   foxxy-christian_3.jpg  

Old 11-27-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

macc is on a distinguished road

I'm proud to say Foxxy is a friend of mine. She lives in an apt in Vegas. Very sweet T girl. I'm visiting her in Dec.
Old 11-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by macc View Post
I'm proud to say Foxxy is a friend of mine. She lives in an apt in Vegas. Very sweet T girl. I'm visiting her in Dec.
That sounds awesome! major ups 2 you.
Old 11-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.ts-foxxy.com

Foxxy, from a set called "White Beauty."
Attached Thumbnails
foxxy_white-beauty_1.jpg   foxxy_white-beauty_9.jpg   foxxy_white-beauty_10.jpg  

Old 11-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

Is it just me or is her left eye a bit lazy? I don't know if this has been brought up yet. Still a stunning beauty!!!!
Old 11-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1000 View Post
Is it just me or is her left eye a bit lazy? I don't know if this has been brought up yet. Still a stunning beauty!!!!
It's difficult to tell. When I see her and she's atop me, pounding her beautiful cock into me, I'll be sure to take a close look at that. Because, of course, that's what I'll be concentrating on.
Old 12-04-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Foxxy @tsseduction

Foxxy's in charge.
Attached Thumbnails
ts-foxxy-ts-seduction-01.jpg   ts-foxxy-ts-seduction-03.jpg   ts-foxxy-ts-seduction-04.jpg  

Old 12-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Fantasex 76 will become famous soon enoughFantasex 76 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyWilliams View Post
From her Blog:

I love how the feel of some silky stockings feel as I put them on. I love for guys to kiss my legs starting at my thighs as they slowly take them off each time they move it down they lick and or kiss my leg all the way to the bottom. As you see from the preview above I really get my shecock hard when my panties come off. How about you get on your hand and knees and take them off with your teetch as you caress my legs?

More Pictures from this Set
www.ts-foxxy.com
Wendy lass I must say I have never seen Foxxy look better or be more turned on than in this set of pix here.
Old 12-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Foxxy at the Mixed Martial Arts awards with Lucia Matthews (nee Miel).
Attached Thumbnails
foxxyluciaMMA_AWARDS.jpg  
Old 12-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.bobstgirls.com

Foxxy (on the right) and Carmen Moore:

Decisions, decisions ... I guess I'll just lick both.
Attached Thumbnails
foxxy_2010-12-13_15-28-04pm4244bigFile10.jpg  
Old 12-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jesse told me she had a Xmas present for me and wanted us to dress up in our best Xmas clothes. Well once I arrive and open up the box I only see naughty notes from Jesse about doing nasty things to me. Well since Im a good girl I decided the best thing to do was give her some Foxxy ass for Xmas. If you like the pictures then wait till you see the video, Jesse really fucks me good and hard.

More Pictures from this Set
www.ts-foxxy.com
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   7.jpg  

MY BLOG
Old 12-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemalestrokers.com

Lucky Zack has his way with Foxxy in a new set.
Attached Thumbnails
foxxy-zack_1.jpg   foxxy-zack_2.jpg   foxxy-zack_3.jpg  

Old 12-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A new black-and-white set has Foxxy in the locker room.

Attached Thumbnails
foxxy_in_locker_room_bw_pic2.jpg   foxxy_in_locker_room_bw_pic4.jpg   foxxy_in_locker_room_bw_pic7.jpg  

Old 12-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by womenslookers View Post

pics from Shemale Yum
Some of the hottest pics of Foxxy i've ever seen.
Old 02-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

purplehead is a jewel in the roughpurplehead is a jewel in the roughpurplehead is a jewel in the rough

Foxxy-photos by Shemale Yum

Some earlier (circa 2005) shots of Foxxy.
Attached Thumbnails
foxxy 3087 early.jpg   foxxy 3111 early.jpg   foxxy early 3063 05.jpg  

Old 02-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A new set: Foxxy fucked by Vaniity. (from Foxxy's site)

Attached Thumbnails
foxxy_and_vaniity_horny_7.jpg   foxxy_and_vaniity_horny_10.jpg   foxxy_and_vaniity_horny_12.jpg  

Old 02-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.ts-foxxy.com

Lucky Wolf!
Attached Thumbnails
foxxy_and_wolfe_pic2_4.jpg   foxxy_and_wolfe_pic2_10.jpg   foxxy_and_wolfe_pic2_12.jpg  

Old 03-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Some shots of Foxxy and Danielle Foxx, just before shooting their new hardcore scene. (from Foxxy's blog)
Attached Thumbnails
foxxy_danielle_x2_4dcfc541.jpg   foxxy_danielle_x2_4dcff01.jpg  
Old 03-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Foxxy and a friend at Blue Moon Nights in Los Angeles.
Attached Thumbnails
foxxy-and friend_.jpg   foxxy-and friend_l.jpg  
Old 03-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.ts-foxxy.com

There's always room for more Foxxy.
Attached Thumbnails
foxxy_5_3.jpg   foxxy_5_6.jpg   foxxy_5_14.jpg  

Old 03-21-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

blade136 is on a distinguished road

Foxxy is another with an adorable rock hard little penis!!!! Luv her too!!!
Old 03-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.ts-foxxy.com

I'd like to be filled up with Foxxy cock and Foxxy cum!

Attached Thumbnails
foxxy_8_7.jpg   foxxy_8_10.jpg   foxxy_8_15.jpg  

Old 03-27-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Miss Julie is on a distinguished road

Some of my favorites ... Foxxy is so sweet :in love:
Attached Thumbnails
ts-foxxy-sexy-shemale-picture-002.jpg   902_BlueMoon843.jpg   Blue Neglige.jpg  

Blue Neglige (6).jpg   Foxxy III (3).jpg   Foxxy VII (14).jpg  

Old 03-27-2011
plug2595

wow, amazing.
Old 03-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Foxxy is one of the cutest girls out there.
Attached Thumbnails
foxxy1077.jpg   foxxy1093.jpg   foxxy1094.jpg  

Old 03-29-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.franks-tgirlworld.com

Some early Foxxy shots from Frank's. She is so damn sexy!
Attached Thumbnails
foxxy_ftgw1_01.jpg   foxxy_ftgw1_10.jpg   foxxy_ftgw1_13.jpg  

Old 03-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.franks-tgirlworld.com

Some more of Foxxy ... "early" pics from Frank's.
Attached Thumbnails
foxxy_ftgw2_06.jpg   foxxy_ftgw2_10.jpg   foxxy_ftgw2_15.jpg  

Old 04-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

leftcoastguy is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplehead View Post
Here is a pic of Foxxy-photo from Frank's T Girl World
nice!!!
Old 04-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Foxxy is so damn sexy.
indeed she is.
Old 04-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.ts-foxxy.com

Foxxy looks as if she enjoys stroking and cumming. Frankly, who doesn't?
Attached Thumbnails
foxxy_4_1.jpg   foxxy_4_9.jpg   foxxy_4_11.jpg  

Old 04-11-2011

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up @sarinavalentina.com

Foxxy and Sarina Valentina in Vegas.
Attached Thumbnails
7.jpg   2.jpg   13.jpg  

Old 04-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.ts-foxxy.com

Foxxy, in her new set titled "Playing on the Bed Frame."
Attached Thumbnails
foxxy_playing-on-the-bed-frame_4.jpg   foxxy_playing-on-the-bed-frame_8.jpg   foxxy_playing-on-the-bed-frame_10.jpg  

Old 04-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Three miscellaneous candid shots of beautiful Foxxy. In the third one, she's with Kimber James.
Attached Thumbnails
11.jpg   14.jpg   22.jpg  

Old 04-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Today, we are fortunate that on her site Foxxy posted as two separate sets the first and second parts of what were a long shoot. So, we get to see six pictures rather than only three.

The first ones are from "Green Party Dress" and the second three are from "Naughty Foxxy."

My god, what an incredibly sexy behind she has!

Attached Thumbnails
foxxy_green-party-dress_5.jpg   foxxy_green-party-dress_8.jpg   foxxy_green-party-dress_12.jpg  

foxxy_naughty-foxxy_2.jpg   foxxy_naughty-foxxy_8.jpg   foxxy_naughty-foxxy_12.jpg  

Old 04-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.ts-foxxy.com

Foxxy in "L.A. View." Personally, I'd rather view Foxxy than Los Angeles any day!
Attached Thumbnails
foxxy_LA-view_2.jpg   foxxy_LA-view_9.jpg   foxxy_LA-view_16.jpg  

Old 04-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

damn foxxy, youre amazing. if youre on here, hit me up. lets hangout sometime
Old 04-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Foxxy doesn't just exude smoldering sexuality. She's got a sense of humor, too.
Attached Thumbnails
foxxy_uglybettyf.jpg   foxxy_uglybettyb.jpg  
Old 04-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Foxxy and friends at the Tranny Awards.

1. Natassia Dream and Jade.
2 & 3. Natassia Dream.
4. Alannah Starr.
5. Olivia Love, Jade, and Carmen Cruz.
6. Kimber James.
7. Gia Darling.
8. Gia Darling, Alannah Starr, and Jade.
Attached Thumbnails
foxxy-tranny-awards_16.jpg   foxxy-tranny-awards_17.jpg   foxxy-tranny-awards_15.jpg  

foxxy-tranny-awards_18.jpg   foxxy-tranny-awards_20.jpg   foxxy-tranny-awards_21.jpg  

foxxy-tranny-awards_24.jpg   foxxy-tranny-awards_23.jpg  
Old 04-28-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

AdamTheQuick is on a distinguished road

I was strangely comfortable with that halloween costume.
Old 04-29-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

mando2 will become famous soon enough

i love foxxy cant get enought of her she's in my top 3

from her site ts-foxxy.com
Attached Thumbnails
4.jpg   5.jpg   11.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 04-29-2011 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Merged posts.
Old 04-29-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

mando2 will become famous soon enough

a few more from ts-foxxy.com
i love her body
Attached Thumbnails
ts-foxxy-black-stockings-picture-001.jpg   ts-foxxy-black-stockings-picture-008.jpg   ts-foxxy-black-stockings-picture-009.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 04-29-2011 at 11:48 AM.
Old 04-29-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mando2 View Post
a few more from ts-foxxy.com
i love her body
id have to agree, her body is amazing.