Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default Parental roots of discrimination?

One wonders what Kelly Osbourne's parents taught her as she grew up. This article disgusts me!

JAM! SHOWBIZ
November 1, 2011

Transgender lover humiliated Osbourne

By WENN.com

Kelly Osbourne has opened up about the "humiliation" she felt when she had to tell her famous parents her fiance had cheated on her with a transgender model.

The rock offspring was engaged to male model Luke Worrall, but their romance turned sour following allegations he had several relationships behind her back.

Osbourne finally ended her involvement with Worrall when she found out he had enjoyed a fling with model Elle Schneider - who was born a man and is awaiting gender reassignment surgery.

The star admits the worst moment was having to break the news to her mum and dad, Sharon and Ozzy.

She tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "Having to tell them (my parents) my fiance had cheated on me with a tranny who sold his/her story to the press (was the most uncomfortable moment). It was so humiliating. Everyone kept telling me that Luke was cheating on me, but I never believed them. It's hard enough to get your head around someone cheating on you, but when someone is a chick with a d**k? Up until then, I'd always thought that the worst way to get cheated on would be with an ugly girl. Don't you think? Because at least if they cheat on you with a gorgeous girl it makes some kind of sense. But men are different, I guess, they can have emotionless sex."
Old 11-01-2011
Prometheus

Yeah this article is disgusting!
What disgusts me more is her hypocrisy:

From Wikipedia:
On 1 April 2010, Kelly Osbourne (along with Sharon Osbourne) joined Cyndi Lauper in the launch of her Give a Damn campaign to bring a wider awareness of discrimination of the LGBT community as part of her True Colors Fund. The campaign is to bring straight people to stand up with the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered community and stop the discrimination. Other names included in the campaign are Whoopi Goldberg, Jason Mraz, Elton John, Judith Light, Cynthia Nixon, Kim Kardashian, and Clay Aiken. Anna Paquin is also part of the campaign and came out as bisexual. This news clogged the Give A Damn website.
Old 11-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
Yeah this article is disgusting!
What disgusts me more is her hypocrisy:

From Wikipedia:
On 1 April 2010, Kelly Osbourne (along with Sharon Osbourne) joined Cyndi Lauper in the launch of her Give a Damn campaign to bring a wider awareness of discrimination of the LGBT community as part of her True Colors Fund. The campaign is to bring straight people to stand up with the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered community and stop the discrimination. Other names included in the campaign are Whoopi Goldberg, Jason Mraz, Elton John, Judith Light, Cynthia Nixon, Kim Kardashian, and Clay Aiken. Anna Paquin is also part of the campaign and came out as bisexual. This news clogged the Give A Damn website.
More proof that many talk the talk, but few walk the walk.
Old 11-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about

From what I've seen of her, I can totally see why her other half would be interested in cheating on her with someone more feminine...
Old 11-01-2011
ThirdEyeGirl

Come on now. Kelly Osborne is a moron. Just look at her parents. But that doesn't negate the fact that she discriminated against all trans people through international news.

But on a happier note: Anna Paquin is bi!

Though I doubt I'll get another chance like Almost Famous to meet her again.
Old 11-02-2011
Natalie_J

Didn't this happen about a year ago or something - and she's still going on about it now? Kelly should get over it I think.

It's not really her fault she's the runt of the Osbourne litter I suppose - it's Reality TV that pushes these dolts into public view in the first place, expecting them to be able to think and hold consistant opinions might be pushing it.

As she's 27 now there's no point in blaming her parents either. She stands and falls by her own stupid comments.