Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future
Default Please Explain the "V"

I've noticed that quite often, near the beginning or the end of a photoshoot, many ladyboys display variations of a "V" sign, much like the "V for Victory" sign common at the end of World War 2.
Seems to be peculiar to the Asians.
Would one or more of you knowledgeable denizens of this forum be good enough to enlighten me with the specific intent or meaning of the "V"?
Here's some examples.
Attached Thumbnails
V.jpg   V (1).jpg   V (2).jpg  

V (3).jpg   V (4).jpg   V (5).jpg  

Old 03-25-2009
Ayo4Yayo

I just a stupid thing people do. Scissor sign.....
Old 03-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

racquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really nice

The V sign meaning "peace" was started as part of the Vietnam war protest in the US. It caught on with hippies. Now it's really popular around Asia. It's still often called the peace sign. It's just something that Asian people think is cute to do in pictures.

Old 03-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about

It's very common in many photos from that part of the world now.
Old 03-26-2009
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

SSL has disabled reputation

I've asked a guy who actually shoots these photos, Marty from Ladyboy Gold, here's what he said:
Quote:
It's something cute that the girls like to do. From what I understand it's considered "Japanese" or "Korean" style. It's something that the models might do if they are posing themselves. I've seen some other fun things, like a clenched hand against the cheek or the girls making a big heart shape with their arms and hands above their head
Old 03-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future
Default Thanks!!

My thanks to all for enlightening me!
Special thanks to SSL for going the extra mile.
Must admit I wasn't losing any sleep over this but it's something I've wondered about for some time now. As I write this, there have been 88 views of this thread, so maybe a few others learned something as well.
Interesting evolution from Winston Churchill thru the Vietnam era to today's ladyboys.
Again, many thanks to all the respondents. I learned something I wanted to know, and it took less than a day!
Attached Thumbnails
churchill-v.jpg  
Old 03-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about

He doesn't quite manage to look as cute doing it.
Old 03-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GeForce can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemale Sex Lover View Post
I've asked a guy who actually shoots these photos, Marty from Ladyboy Gold, here's what he said: .... I've seen some other fun things, like a clenched hand against the cheek
That explains this picture then ... I thought it was "Power to the People" hahaha! My "GF" sent me this picture ... She just said "it was an anime thing".
Attached Thumbnails
blocked.jpg