Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-13-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough
Default Stripping off in the Sunshine _ latest Pics

Hi,

So with the recent lovely sunny hot weather we are having in England currently (i know its a rarirty right lol ) I decided to do some sunbathing with my girlfriend Roxi Monique ...

Out we rolled the Cameras and decided to get abit naughty outdoors in the sunshine ... She took her photoset and video of me stripping off and having a naughty fun time around the outdoors in the heat

If you like Pale white skin and blue skies then hopefully you will like this pic/videoset of me on my website ..

Free pics are here
http://www.libertyharkness.com/fhg/i...refix=lh090713

Kisses Liberty xxx

Photography: Roxi Monique
Attached Thumbnails
BOwn5HHCIAAq6Wn.jpg_large.jpg   BOvjIVTCAAALn4N.jpg_large.jpg   BOvi2XSCQAAsJ8e.jpg_large.jpg  

BOvgnQOCYAAZw9Z.jpg_large.jpg  

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty