Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-04-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Tiffany Starr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Tiffany Starr Send a message via Yahoo to Tiffany Starr

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
Ha ha ha ha!
Good luck. I once met a mentally stable transsexual woman,...once.

Men reading this thread:
Quickest way to get lots of transsexual women on your speeddial,
is to transition.
Then you too can spend time dodging speculative mails from hopeful strangers...
I know where to find them, i've met quite a few, most of the stable one's i've met have been lesbians. I don't think this is a coincidence.
Old 09-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Starr View Post
Sorta...I mean she's my ex ATM but I am trying to get her back, besides it's not like its hard for me to find a transsexual g/f, it's just hard for me to find a mentally stable one. Perhaps Kitty Kaiti may be interested? ;-)
Now, Tiffany, remember what we talked about ...
Old 09-05-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Pikachu1989 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I feel like a broken record, but if I don't post this JodieTS will.

The percentage of the population that is transsexual is generally the same wherever you go in the world. In the "Nebraska-Iowa area," transsexuals may not feel as comfortable as in some other places, but I assure you that as you walk down the streets of Omaha or Council Bluffs, go into shops, eat at the restaurants, and so on, there are trans people all around you.
I know what you're saying. Omaha is kind of a conservative town and know there are transexuals that are living in everyday life i also crossdress so I know that feeling and don't want the unwanted attention. My man Problem is that Its mostly Family and speech impedement that's holding me back. I wanted to clarify myself
Old 09-06-2011
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonic shemale licker View Post
Hey, c'mon my peeps, lets get back more on topic, i'm hoping this will get us
to a more positive light, i was just thinking yesterday that perhaps one other reason why i haven't pursued my dream is because i would just be 2 shy to do it, for example a couple days ago i saw a cute looking tgirl pass me by, but when our eyes met i immediately turned my face and blushed. The scary part for me is that i think she was able to tell by me doing that action that i like tgirls! I just wish i were as brave as some of the people here when it comes to these type of things.
Now you do realize that she probably just like the timid look on you... I know I'd think it was cute (depending on the situation, mainly cause in public I'm sorta like you... unfortunately).
But there will come a point in your life were you just say "Fuck it!" and take more chances. Before I transitioned while I was in HS... I was exactly like you... but with all girls.
I didn't get a gf till I was 19. She only became my gf because she made it blatantly obvious that she was interested... but she was (how trog views all cis women) manipulative.
But I just started getting bolder and bolder. And it wasn't till I transitioned that I really came out of my shell, and gained loads of confidence... Though that was dashed by society (yes I have an irrational fear that I will become a hate crime statistic... anxiety, it's a bitch :/) close mindedness. But I digress.

If you had only said something to her, you might have become friends or more.
All I can say is find your true self, and confidence will follow. Good luck man. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFENDER View Post
I am sure that it has already been said MANY times on this forum,....but please, please never forget that a transsexual is an individual human being,....just like everyone on this planet....with her own fears, loves , feelings, hopes and desires.
In fact, given the challenges that she has had to face by following her true heart’s desire (which is a LOT more than can be said about most of us...and I include myself very strongly here).......I would say that she deserves more respect and admiration in society....even if her choice of gender change and sexuality causes misunderstanding in some circles.
I am the luckiest guy on this planet to have won the heart of a beautiful transsexual and love her without reserve or limit. With her, I have found more happiness and fulfilment than I ever could have thought possible and she makes me want to be a better man....in every way!
What I am about to say now may sound rather difficult to believe but most of the time we are together, I do not think of her “gender”,......it is HER that I love, respect and desire,......I see a lovely, caring, sensitive and funny girl,....someone who I always want to be with.
We have been together for over two years and every day I find something new about her to love.
I know that I am not alone in that many guys who contribute to this forum also have been fortunate enough to meet and fall in love with THE girl who makes life worth living,.....so I feel sure that they would agree with me when I say,.....when you are blessed to meet a transexual girl who makes your heart beat faster and puts your head in a spin, treat her like the lady she is, gently court her, treat her with respect , take her to special places and be PROUD to be with her.
I commend you and at the same time hope to find a guy like you. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Starr View Post
I know where to find them, i've met quite a few, most of the stable one's i've met have been lesbians. I don't think this is a coincidence.
But your a trans woman... What's the problem there? O.o
Oh... And what about bi-girls, they're good too. :D

Now that the quoting is done.

I don't have a ts gf is because she broke up with me. And started dating (if you can call booty calls that) a complete douche who doesn't want anyone to know he's into trans girls... But that's not the reason he's a douche (that just makes him a coward), it's because he can't "love" a trans girl for some reason I can't remember. But it wasn't justified.
So yes trog... trans girls can be like that too. It's not a cis girl monopoly. It's most girls PERIOD! Some girls just like bad boys.
Now you may find that a majority of trans girls aren't like that due to the fact that they have seen that happen to guys that they them self's wouldn't have done that to. So they give the nice guy a try.

But yes my ideal is a non-op trans girl who is into me as much as I'm into her... but we can't all have what we want. So I don't limit myself to just trans girls... cis guys and gals are in the mix as well.

And as SMC and Jodie have said. There are trans girls every where. You just have to know how to spot them and where to look.
I mean I have a guy friend in bum fuck Canada who is finding ts girls no problem. Hell he had a three way just last month. And he isn't someone I'd say is a hunk (that's his brother ) but he's cute.
I'm serious... He's up near the arctic circle. But he seams to find girls no problem. You just have to know where to look. Use every method you can think of, and for the ones you can't think of. Ask others!

Probably the only reason I'm single. Is because my only way of meeting someone romantically is through the internet. And that only because of my social anxiety.
I know there are tons of trans girls in and around my area. Just most of them don't go to the internet to meet people. The internet is where desperate people go to meet others. I should know.
If I could get over my social anxiety and actually get out and have some fun. I'd meet someone no problem. But alas I'm having financial difficulties witch prevent seeking help. :/

The one major advice I can give you guys who don't think you have a chance or can't find trans girls who don't require payment... Is research all about transsexualism, what it does to the male body, so on and so forth.
It will help you both spot and relate to the persons of your desires.

Last edited by smc; 09-06-2011 at 06:14 AM.
Old 09-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

I've a long term partner, getting on for 3 years.
I've talked about his thoughs on finding a Ts partner in another thread
>>>Dating a transsexual woman<<<
The interesting thing though is that he wasn't looking for a ts woman; I just happened to be one. For him, that part about me, was a neutral.
I've worked in the adult sex industry for some years
and I used to do a ton of sex liaisons for recreation, for even longer.
That's part of me and has no impact on my relationship with him.

Recreational sex meets in the last six years have been very very occasional , but it does happen. Last week I came across a profile of a crossdresser that really did it for me. We've swapped loads of mails and several very long phone conversations too.
From that you can probably guess there is more than a sex meet likely.
{We are meeting Thursday}
We really like each other and have clicked as people. I think I've a new friend as well as a hot shag meet.
Interestingly, after I first contacted them, blatantly hitting on them,
they wrote back saying:
"hehe! well that is a little full on, whilst your voice is female, mine isn't, in the slightest.
i have to admit, to my cynical side this is all sounding a little suspicious... too good to be true perhaps. a pre-op ts, with a female sounding voice, with a lovely sounding profile description, who from what i can see behind the coffee cup has a lovely pair of twinkling blue eyes. and likes the idea of a sex meet?! will wonders ever cease? mind you, your inclusion of a phone number makes me think otherwise!"

Sometimes the 'never gonna happen fantasy',
really does come (cum) true!