Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-27-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jjayman3 is on a distinguished road
Default First Time

So, tonight after a few beers I had the nerve to ask a taxi driver to search for a special lady. The driver found what I was looking for but once we found what I was looking for he changed the terms of our agreement.

Anyways, I met a nice girl. She was beautiful. However, a working girl. Since this is my first time. How far can I ask questions? If I'm paying can I say close your phone and be with me during our time toghter. Do not make your next date on my time!
Old 09-27-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Stephanie69's is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Stephanie69's
Default hey there

depending on the girl sweety u must understand demanding or even asking the phone being turned off is one of the most nerveracking things ever to be asked by a person you are seeing and frankly as nice as you might be extremly dangerous for the girl they will atomatically be on alert and arms for there safety the phones for anyone who works is there safe haven in all honesty i wouldnt even go there im sure for most girls they will be happy to give youre full time should you ask that question but dont forget sweety what you pay for is what ure gona get as well and where you get it as well agencys are safer and much less lickly that youre gona get ripped but dont get me wrong it all depends on the girl youre hiring so the choice is youres but as far as the phone really i wouldnt go there most girls like i said will be up in arms or worse especially if you demand it of them chances are there gona be gone and ure gona be out the monie as well no refund policies but its ure dime baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjayman3 View Post
So, tonight after a few beers I had the nerve to ask a taxi driver to search for a special lady. The driver found what I was looking for but once we found what I was looking for he changed the terms of our agreement.

Anyways, I met a nice girl. She was beautiful. However, a working girl. Since this is my first time. How far can I ask questions? If I'm paying can I say close your phone and be with me during our time toghter. Do not make your next date on my time!