Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-17-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough
Default The Open Cybersex Roleplay Thread.

This is an open roleplay, which means anyone interested can join in. The rules are:

1) You do not take control of another player's character, not even briefly. Non-player characters (NPCs) are fine.
2) Your English is good enough to write legibly.
3) You respect the other player(s)' dos and don'ts.
4) You come here regularly or semi regularly. In other words, you won't make one post and then disappear, leaving the other person waiting. If you have to leave for an extended period, let the other players know.

In your first post, it helps if you include your character's name and a short description of his/her appearance. It does not have to match your real life name and appearance (unless you prefer to do so).

Don't post yet. I'll write the intro.
Old 09-17-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A party is being held in a mansion. What makes this party unusual is that everyone in the city is invited, including complete strangers, to a night of free drinks, dancing and performances on a stage. The only restriction, according to the flyers announcing the event, is that you must be an adult. From there, those interested can figure out what kind of party this will be.

There are quite a few people in attendance; not a lot, as people are generally suspicious about jumping into a party when they don't know who is hosting it and why. The plentiful drinks are enough of a reason for the curious to pay a quick visit. Inside the mansion, tables have been laid out at the sides of the first floor where the food and drinks are. A pair of curved staircases lead up to the second floor, and between them is a stage.

But before anyone can think about simply grabbing a bite and leaving, something else catches everyone's attention. At the side of the stairs is another row of tables loaded with piles of toys, and not the kind for the kids. There are also magazines, photo albums, tissues, ropes and costumes on racks, all free to use during the event.

So far, no sign of the host yet. The night is still young...
Old 09-18-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

(You can post now.)
Old 09-18-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default Entre vous

The main door opens and I enter. My spike heels click on the marble floor. Andy is close by, he turns and drops his glass shattering on the floor as soon as his eyes make contact with me. He starts to speak but only stammers as he tries to find the words. His eyes seem to take in more info than his brain can process. I notice he starts to undress me with his eyes. Should be easy considering how tight and revealing my clothes are. I too notice his bulge throb as his eyes follow down on my body. He touches himself as if to cover and finds a wet spot forming on his pants. I move to pass to the far side of the room and carefully but deliberately slide between him and others so my tits rub hard against him. He will be "up" for fun and games; no problem.
Old 09-18-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

I am totally shocked to see Fran here. It has been a long time. Too long. The last time we saw each other we had gone for a motorcycle trip out in the country. Discretion says I shouldn’t reveal all the intimate details but suffice to say it was a day I’ll never forget…

She absolutely looks “dressed to kill” and can her sexy party dress be any tighter or shorter? As she walks by me and “accidentally” rubs against me all I can manage is a “Um. Hi. Nice to see you again…” Always the cool one she “pretends” not to notice me. But I have a feeling we’ll be seeing each other again later this evening…
Old 09-18-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Pollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to behold

Fran, I am totally flabbergasted!!
Andy, you MUST act in some way here!!
THIS is your once in a life time chance!!

Tags
cybersex, roleplay