Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-21-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold
Default A Little Help Please

I'm really tired of typing "the men who date gals like me" or its like. I REALLY would like you guys to get together and come up with a name for yourselves and "Men who like girls like me".

I was talking with the lovely Hank (from here), and we determined that "Admirer" sounds creepy, like a letch hanging in the corner playing pocket pool. And "Tranny Chaser" sounds like something you order in a bar "I'd like some Bourbon with a Tranny Chaser".

I feel very strongly about allowing people to define themselves... so here is your chance!!! Do it, or I'll do it for you, and you won't like it
Old 06-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
"Admirer" sounds creepy, like a letch hanging in the corner playing pocket pool

That was a Really funny picture!
Well, I would like to befriend a girl like you.
How about that?
Old 06-21-2008
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham

How about the old fashioned 'Tranny Lovers' or 'T Lovers?'

Tranners?

Thinking about it.

Cham
Old 06-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
i've mentioned it before in threads that have obviously long since been forgotten by time, but Renee Reyes of the site www.reneereyes.com has come up with a term that could define us. Paratrexual. if you feel like reading about it the exact page is here

my question to YOU Bionca, is after an entire lifetime of surely being labelled many things (most likely insulting, unpleasant and sexually abusive terms), why are you so quick to force others to label themselves?
Old 06-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

marlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the rough
Default labelling

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
my question to YOU Bionca,...... why are you so quick to force others to label themselves?
Good point and thanks for the link.

But in the spirit of exploration, and wanting to keep Bionca happy (is that possible?), here goes:

I can't see paratrexual as proposed by Renee Reyes catching on. It feels a bit techy and doesn't trip off the tongue. Also if we follow the argument logically then "men who date girls like me" should be described as transsexual. Ok, bear with me. If heterosexual is one whose sexual preference is for the different / hetero gender, and homosexual is one whose preference is for the same / homo gender, then it follows that one whose preference is for transgender should be described as transsexual. So a guy attracted to tgirls would be a transsexual man; a tgirl attracted to guys would be a heterosexual transwoman; a tgirl attracted to other tgirls would be a homosexual transwoman - and so on and so forth. Well this could be confusing for a while but who knows maybe it will pan out like that!

If we want to come up with a word from scratch what about cockadors? There's a sort of cheerful bounce to it - "I met this really nice cockador last night, he could be the one". It can be construed as cock + adore, or alternatively as cock + the Spanish agential suffix 'ador' as in toreador, conquistador, etc. Of course this could only be applied to those whose passion is for pre-ops. Back to the drawing board

Perhaps given the tradition of naming a tendency and it's followers after the person who brought it to light (ie. sadists, masochists, marxists), we should honour the starter of this thread by calling "men who date girls like me" bionkists, or perhaps bionkers? No doubt, in time, this would be shortened to become bonkers though there's a danger of confusion here; to 'bonk' is slang (at least in Britain) for to fuck, and 'bonkers' also means crazy!!!

This is just toooooooo difficult.
Old 06-22-2008
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham

I like 'cockadors.'

What about 'Mints?'

Cham
Old 06-22-2008
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

SSL has disabled reputation

There's an older thread about that
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=845

Personally i prefer the term "tlovers"
Old 06-22-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

brianna is on a distinguished road

Introspection is good for everyone occasionally.

Good going Bionca!
Old 06-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
name for yourselves and "Men who like girls like me"
How about a Tgirl Oriented Guy?
Old 06-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Now I have a question.
Men who like girls are called: Straight or Heterosexuals.
Men who like other men are labelled as Homosexuals.
Men who like both girls & men are called Bisexuals.
What would you call men who like girls, men and Tgirls?

My opinion: Trisexual
OR
Omnisexual
Old 06-24-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

How about.. easy??
Old 06-25-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

belfagar can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemale Sex Lover View Post
There's an older thread about that
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=845

Personally i prefer the term "tlovers"
I agree tlovers is simple and seems to be none offensive to me.
Old 06-25-2008
Banned

Show Me Love will become famous soon enough

u wannit - u get it
guys who like trannies are

H E T E R O G A Y S
_______________________________________© Show Me Love 2008

Last edited by Show Me Love; 06-25-2008 at 09:30 AM.
Old 06-25-2008
Banned

here is another riddle for you, Heterogays
if u will get the clue u can use it, couse its defenitelly your thing

[ROFSMOD]

wut is dat?

Last edited by Show Me Love; 06-25-2008 at 09:32 AM.
Old 06-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

"Heterogay" is not bad - except that it truly makes very little sense and will confuse everybody more than good is in this trans-universe of self-contradicting terms...

"Trans Admirer" is a wanker in the corner who secretly gets of by fantasizing of "chicks with dicks" - except if we take into account "admiring" transsexual peoples´courage to transform - but very few will dig that (read my profile on www.gayromeo.com/hankhavelock please)

"Trans Chaser" is a drink Bionca invented - I adore your wits with words, darling :-)

"Trans lover"... hmmm... it seems to suggest more than most guys can live up to...

Now, what do we have to play with here verbally that makes sense? (and Bionca and Sesame, you two "vernacularists", this is YOUR field):

Homosexuals are GAY

Heterosexuals are STRAIGHT

Bisexuals are BI

Transsexuals are TRANS

Blast... I cannot come up with a suggestion... maybe "girls/guys who like guys/girls like me" is the most prudent bet... except it's not a label. And we NEED a label - an intelligent one.

Trisexual? Nah... that indicates the same as Pansexual...

TransAdorer? It doesn't ring...

I actually like "Heterogay" even though I cannot figure out what it implies... and most Trans Admirers would SCREAM by the term "gay" (hypocrites).

What are we talking about here? We're talking about men who are attracted to transsexual women (or girls who are attracted to transsexual men).

SO you're not HOMOsexual, your not HETEROsexual... maybe you're TRANSsexual... cry cry cry! This is hard!

Heterogay is the best bet so far...

H
Old 06-25-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Hetergay.. not bad, but I think some guys would have trouble with the "gay" bit. It seems the ones who insist on gobbling the penis before even a proper introduction have the greatest trouble with teh gayz.

I have also heard TransBiSexual before... Men who are not into men, or have little attraction to men, but are fascinated by girls with a penis.
Old 06-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Hetergay.. not bad, but I think some guys would have trouble with the "gay" bit. It seems the ones who insist on gobbling the penis before even a proper introduction have the greatest trouble with teh gayz.

I have also heard TransBiSexual before... Men who are not into men, or have little attraction to men, but are fascinated by girls with a penis.
I really cannot find a better term myself (and it was not me who found it :-) ... well, let the homofobic "translovers" deal with their own problems about labels. But let's keep the label-competition open a bit...

TransBi is not bad, actually...
Old 06-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It appears as if this nomenclature competition has gotten into a Jam or impasse.

Tlover is Ok by me.

Heterogay is a misnomer, it doesnt make any sense at all.

I may come up with something later

But right now I wanna clear something about what Hank has to say:
Quote:
Homosexuals are GAY

Heterosexuals are STRAIGHT

Bisexuals are BI

Transsexuals are TRANS
My friend, "gay, straight, bisexual" these three are categories for sexual orientation. But Transsexual is a real person, an individual, even a third gender, I dare say; [like male, female, trans] not a sexual orientation.
sexual orientation --> means, a choice or preference about your sex partner: whether you would like to have sex with a girl or someone of your own sex.
Transsexual is not about your choice for a partner, its about oneself.

Last edited by sesame; 06-25-2008 at 04:48 PM.
Old 06-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

marlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
Heterogay is a misnomer, it doesnt make any sense at all.
I agree, it doesn't make any sense etymologically.
Old 06-25-2008
Banned

i gonna tell you why it makes lot of sense, since i'm the one who came up with it
HETERO means you attracted to female look, GAY means that technically you are gay and thats true. very simple

Old 06-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Right marlowe,

Either one is hetero, meaning straight,
Or gay meaning a homosexual,
Or a Bisexual meaning both the above.

What does Heterogay mean?
Old 06-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Show me love:
Quote:
since i'm the one who came up with it HETEROGAY
Now the whole circle of events make perfect sense!

Ironically speaking

Last edited by sesame; 06-25-2008 at 05:59 PM.
Old 06-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ok Show_Me_Love, have it your way.

I'm glad to be heterogay.

Last edited by marlowe; 06-25-2008 at 05:59 PM.
Old 06-25-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I feel very strongly about allowing people to define themselves
I define myself as a man and that's what you can call me.
Old 06-25-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

brianna is on a distinguished road
Default CrossSexual?

The cross- prefix might define the inverse nature of the attraction....
Old 06-29-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Joebad will become famous soon enoughJoebad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I'm really tired of typing "the men who date gals like me" or its like. I REALLY would like you guys to get together and come up with a name for yourselves and "Men who like girls like me".

I was talking with the lovely Hank (from here), and we determined that "Admirer" sounds creepy, like a letch hanging in the corner playing pocket pool. And "Tranny Chaser" sounds like something you order in a bar "I'd like some Bourbon with a Tranny Chaser".

I feel very strongly about allowing people to define themselves... so here is your chance!!! Do it, or I'll do it for you, and you won't like it
Bionca, I think this really comes down to the term that you would like to use for yourself then we just put "lover" on the end.

I suggest the terms, "womand" and "womand lover".

Womand, meaning "woman and". As you are a woman and more. I don't mean your genitalia when I write "more", but your life experience.

You were born a woman with a male body. You've made a decision to change your body to more closely fit your identity and you've suffered the slings and arrows that unfortunately come with that decision.

They say that suffering makes an artist a better artist. In the same way, I believe that your unique tribulation has caused you to search so much deeper into your beautiful soul that you are a much better person for it.

I wouldn't wish your heartache on anyone, but having known it has strenthened your character and increased your compassion for others. I would nominate you for "womand of the year".
Old 06-30-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Joebad, that's cute!! "Womand" and "Womand lover" definately less pornographic than most terms used .

One other term I hear thrown about, mostly by guys who got to Thailand for the sex scene there is "Hunters". Can I just go on record stating I think this is the worst I have heard???

Firstly, it sets the LBs up as animals - creatures - to be caught. Secondly, hunting is an act where a combination of skill and luck is required to bring in your quarry. "Hunting" LBs in Pataya or BKK requires the skill to sit on a bar stool and the luck of having enough cash on hand to pay the bar for the girl and then pay her for her time.
Old 06-30-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Firstly, it sets the LBs up as animals - creatures - to be caught. Secondly, hunting is an act where a combination of skill and luck is required to bring in your quarry. "Hunting" LBs in Pataya or BKK requires the skill to sit on a bar stool and the luck of having enough cash on hand to pay the bar for the girl and then pay her for her time.
Trannyhunter
Yeah, the idea is quite a sick one; like Ladyboys are a subhuman species and the Lechers are macho heroes of the story!

When I compare those T-hunters to the real hunter of all times, Jim Corbett, they look like rat-shit!

[Jim Corbett == Indian-born Irish hunter, conservationist and naturalist; 1875-1955]
Old 06-30-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Joebad will become famous soon enoughJoebad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca
Joebad, that's cute!! "Womand" and "Womand lover" definately less pornographic than most terms used .
I wanted to come up with a term that would make you feel special not a term that makes you feel different. You've had too much of that already.

Did you see this story on 20/20? This little girl, born with the body of a boy was insisting she was a girl at the age of two.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=5261464&page=1

As for those "Hunters", maybe they are "hungry like a wolf"?
Old 06-30-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I define myself as a man and that's what you can call me.
Thanks for the clarification.

I think it should be made mandatory for all
forum members to fill the personal info properly.

At least fill in the gender part, so we can
address each other properly. If this info is
put in ones personal information, in user cp,
we can just click the username and instantly
know if the addressee is a man, woman, or Tg.
At least, man or woman?

At present, its very difficult because,
most members have ambiguous usernames
and equally elusive avatars.

I am a man, in case you ppl haven't yet noticed.

Last edited by sesame; 06-30-2008 at 03:34 PM.
Old 06-30-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

suki is on a distinguished road
Default hello how about

hello Bionc,

How about TL-Friend or even TLF.

Will stand for Trans Lover Friend

Do you like it, Bionc
Old 07-13-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

PhillyBoy999 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

As mentioned by others, there are still many sub-sets of "men who like girls like you":
- girls and tgirls only
- guys and tgirls only
- girls, guys, and tgirls only.

For guys who date girls and tgirls only, I think TransHetero would be a good term. For those bothered by the idea of being bi or gay- it emphasizes the hetero aspect of sexual preference.
Old 07-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kraken111 can only hope to improve
Smile

There is some truth in those words
Old 07-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough

Well, first of all, a big HELLO to all! Just a new member here who spent the weekend reading through the boards to get a sense of what everyone was talking about.

I thought that Bionca posed an interesting question (as she always seems to do, after now having read several of her exceptionally well-written and deeply personal posts). The original question was: Could there be a term for "men who like girls like me"? For what it's worth at this late date, here were my only thoughts to contribute to the thread...

The charm to the terms Heterosexual and Homosexual is they're so clean and basic they make perfect, instantaneous sense: attraction between different sexes versus the same sex. Boom! You're done. Nothing more needs explaining.

But in accepting Bionca's challenge, Cham suggested Tranny Lover or TLover (which Shemale Sex Lover echoed a similar like for) -- but my only problem is then you ARE labeling things in such a way that it DOES create its own niche category. And I guess my bigger question is should Love EVER be categorized? In the larger scheme of Life, the Universe and Everything (and I bow to the lady and say that in honor of Bionca, the self-professed geek!) shouldn't we just call love between two consenting adults love so we finally DO reach a day of total acceptance?

Show Me Love suggested Heterogay, which is interesting, too -- my only problem is it sounds schizophrenic, like you can't decide if you're hetero OR gay, so you've decided to be both. And I think Bionca was right, the fact that it includes "gay" on the end where it sounds so prominent would put some people off and (again) niche it too much.

Sesame brought up Omnisexual which is a totally terrific word. I seriously love the sound of that! Good work! My only problem is it sounds like I'm from outer space and I'm terrorizing the Earth by screwing everything in sight. Puny humans, beware! I'm ravenous! I can't stop myself! I'm Omnisexual, so don't cross my path or you'll get some of me!!!

BlueRaven88 brought up Renee Reyes' idea of Paratrexual -- but somehow that sounds like I should be having sex in midair after I've leapt from a plane. And I really love Marlowe's Cockadors, another brilliant creation -- only now I can't get the image out of my head that my penis has grown horns and I can only get erect by waving a red cape back and forth in front of my open pants!

In some ways I agree with BlueRaven88's post. Why create a new term or any label at all, since one of the things I think a TS would greatly appreciate is NOT being singled out TOO much or having TOO much attention being called to themselves for simply wanting to find their own special someone. And in the end, isn't the greatest and most treasured love one where it does go unlabeled and you DO love someone for who they simply are?

So, I don't know...I guess Bionca tossed it out as a fun exercise in name-creating, and now I'm over-thinking too much. But to answer the question -- namely "What would be a term for men who like girls like me" -- the 4 terms I would pick would be: open-minded, honest, sincere, and genuine. Because isn't finding an open-minded and honest partner...one who will care about you and love you with sincere and genuine affection...what we all seek in life?

Ahhh, never mind me. That's just the Cary Grant part of me speaking up! Pay no attention to the die-hard romantic!
Old 07-22-2008
rhythmic delivery

hows about tranny-fan
Old 08-12-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tgsexual is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Glad I spotted this Bionca,

As mentioned in this thread:
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=6237

I suggest we be called MELTs or MELTers
MEn who Love Transwomen

If female lovers are to be included, perhaps PELTs
PErsons who Love Transwomen.

and FELTs for FEmales who Love Transwomen

and perhaps TRALTs for Transwomen who love Transwomen.

And if there're any Transmen out their who love Transwomen, then they deserve an entire sentence, if not a documentary

It may save some typing if it catches on
Proud to be a MELT (Men who Love Transwomen)
Old 08-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default No explanation, just

My submission is "Tranafin."
Old 08-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Title?

I am a trannyfan
Old 08-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to The Conquistador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque View Post
My submission is "Tranafin."
I think you need a prescription for that.
[QUOTE=God(from Futurama)]Right and wrong are just words; what matters is what you do... If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope... When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 08-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light

and Tranakin sounds like a TG dummy?
Old 08-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Or, it could be a more personalized name, like:

Bionca Badger

or,

Torque Teaser

or,

Sasha Shagger!

But for Hankhavelock the term should definitely be a ... ...

Tranny Charmer

That lucky bull is always surrounder by the best specimens of the third sex.
Old 08-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to The Conquistador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque View Post
and Tranakin sounds like a TG dummy?
No. It sounds like a really hot Star Wars character that would be similar to the Twi'leks except instead of a head-tail, they would have a dong-tail. And the feminine ones have two instead of one.
[QUOTE=God(from Futurama)]Right and wrong are just words; what matters is what you do... If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope... When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 08-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Hi there.

If Queen Amidala was really a queen, then would it be Tranakin Skywalker?

But i think the status quo is, so far, still the best irregardless, and i am not particularily keen of the LURKER label either,to me a Lurker is a little creature in Starcraft Brood Wars, which is a RTS (Real Time Strategy) game, i may have a pic, if i still do i'll post it.

Yeah i DO spend too much time on my computer, nuf' said.

JohnDowe.
Old 09-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Hi there.

I posted on a similar therad and said:

I propose trisexual, as others have,

But not quartersexual, that would mean you do anything with anybody for 25 cents.

JohnDowe.
Old 09-06-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Creedence will become famous soon enough

Admirer does sound a bit odd since the first image I mentally picture is someone staring from afar.

I'm stumped though as to what term to apply to myself and those like me.
Old 09-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hi there.

Today is September 8th 2009, last night i couldn't sleep so as i lied there in bed, i started to think, at first i was scared, then i realised that i was only thinking and that was normal...

OK, back to the real world.

I tought about finding good name for US and for girls who used to be boys, we like so much, since shemale and ladyboy are considered disrespedtfull.

T-girl - so far the best.

Gurl - well, remind's me too much of hurl as in loosing your lunch, with or without a "T-" prefix.

TG - not to make a play on words, but too generic.

TS - or transsexual, seems a bit to technical.

Tranny - sounds like parts of a car.

But, to me shemale is still a good descriptor, exept for the porn conotation, it does dedcribe a state of body, essentially a woman with a penis, which includes all m2f ts that aren't post-op, but it also includes any body that has has any kind of visible feminisation, like some physical afflictions, or some FI that get themselves feminised for their acts, or crossdressers who have higher than average desire to be femmed, or even some "pettycoat punishement" pushed too far, to bdsm forced feminisation, willing or not.

But getting back on track with the therad.

TG-phile - could be good, but kinda sounds like a desiese, ei hemophile but more damning, it sounds similar to PEDOPHILE, not good.

Trisexual - sounds ok, loves the third sex, pretty good.

TGsexual - WHAT? although somewhat accurate, but sounds weird.

Techno-sexual - since the girls use medical TECHNOLOGY to become girls, but it sounds like you'd hump computers and cell phones, which would apply better to women that place their phones on vibrate and await calls.

Then i googled "shemale synonims" or something like that and got a lot of interesting facts and info.

Lola = A crossdresser, transvestite, or drag queen. Not commonly used since the 1980's. From a popular 1970's song.

Lolasexual? - But no, too cutesy, and not too descriptive.

Eonist = One who practices eonism. Transvestite, crossdresser. Again, very seldom used at this time.

Eosexual - this one is the best i could find so far.

As far as i'm conserned, eosexual, and trisexual are on top of my list

JohnDowe.
Old 09-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool Trisexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
Now I have a question.
Men who like girls are called: Straight or Heterosexuals.
Men who like other men are labelled as Homosexuals.
Men who like both girls & men are called Bisexuals.
What would you call men who like girls and Tgirls?

My opinion: Trisexual
OR
Omnisexual
Trisexual sounds a little numerical, but quite palatable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndowe
I propose trisexual, as others have
There you go.

Tranafin, Anasin, Olefin (Any unsaturated aliphatic hydrocarbon) it sounds like a pill!
Tannyfan sounds okay.
Tranny-chaser makes me visualize some guy chasing away trannies with a baseball-bat!

Terms used to describe Tgirls:

I dont like the term "tranny" at all. Every time I do a google search for the word Tranny, I get a list of Car-Parts-Distributors!

Shemale: sounds sexy but slang. I get the image of a well hung Tg. The *male part invariably brings up a mannish idea.

Ladyboy at least its a boy, not a man that is being associated to a Tgirl. Its okay, but the image is that of a young feminine teenage Tg with a soft tiny willy.

Tgirl: its the best word both aesthetically and technically.
Old 09-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hi there.

So Sesame, you don't like my suggestion: Eosexual?

I think it's a good one.

JohnDowe.
Old 09-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hi there.

Hey Sesame, new avatar? The more things change the more they stay the same...

JohnDowe.
Old 11-09-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

local can only hope to improve

Quote:

How about "open minded", "accepting" or "respectful"? Labels are for people who aren't sure what something is and need help to know what it is. I'm not trying to be obtuse on this, but if people really want sexual freedom and and a tolerant society, the sooner we can all drop this label stuff, the better off we will all be. If you want to date someone wouldn't it be nice to not have to sort through a filter? I really don't need to define this. You are drop dead gorgeous and I don't feel the need to define myself to meet a girl like you.

Last edited by local; 11-09-2009 at 11:12 PM.