Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-12-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Transwoman is on a distinguished road
Default How To Get A Top To Suck Your Cock

Hello everyone. Firstly, for some reason, unbeknownst to me, I am only attracted to TOPs. Yet, which is even more confusing, I love a man to suck my cock, why tops? If I were to be introspective about it, there could be many reasons. I like the demarkation lines clear, me Jane you Tarzan. And I also like knowing that my man does not get fucked in the ass.

I started dating Robert over 5 years back. He is British, quite intelligent fellow and very, how should we say, old fashioned as far as roles and truly the man. He is very aggressive and dominating, which I like in a man. In the beginning I used to ask him if he would suck my cock but he refused. I respected his sexual preferences. I like him very very much and when he fucks me in the ass he makes me cum, so I was not left in the cold, but I decided that I was always going to treat him like my king in every way. I cook for him, suck him on command and always sought to serves his every desire and sexual need. After 5 years of loving him he has even asked me if I wanted him to suck me Make no mistake, I was determined to get my man to suck me, I just went about it by loving him with everything I had.
Old 01-12-2013
jae

Default i'm really happy for you!

that's wondeful, honey; i'm really happy for you!

kisses,

jae

Old 01-13-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Sometimes it takes a while for a gurl to discover the many uses for strawberry jam.
Old 02-07-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about

I have never understood why the term "cocksucker" is an insult. It should be a compliment!
Old 02-07-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florian View Post
I have never understood why the term "cocksucker" is an insult. It should be a compliment!
I could not agree more! I am a proud cocksucker. Every morning when I wake, I hope that it will be one of the days when a woman pulls up her skirt or dress or pulls down her pants and says, "Get on your knees, cocksucker."
Old 02-09-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

malibu515 is on a distinguished road

Tops are where its at ! In Thailand, you can request the best from the mamasans So much easier than dealing with the hit or miss in the states.