Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tsjordanjay will become famous soon enoughtsjordanjay will become famous soon enough
Default Jordan Jay in tight white leggings

Anything with 'tight' in the title has to be good right?? no chance of hiding my hard cock in these tight white leggings and why would i....it's all on show for you to see and felt amazing slipping my hand down my leggings and letting it out

big kisses

Jordan Jay x x x
Attached Thumbnails
jowwatp_062.jpg   jowwatp_069.jpg   jowwatp_075.jpg  

Old 08-07-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Another amazing set of pictures, Jordan. You look so very yummy. Tight white leggings have just become my favourite attire to see you wearing.
Old 08-09-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Dhobi is a jewel in the roughDhobi is a jewel in the roughDhobi is a jewel in the rough

You have made my day again - although if I am honest, I prefer the Teddy set that bit more.
Old 08-09-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Tiafain789 is on a distinguished road

Woa... that is super hot. I have a fetish for leggings and this really hit the spot.
Old 08-09-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Dhobi is a jewel in the roughDhobi is a jewel in the roughDhobi is a jewel in the rough

I have just got a new job as Jordan Jay's dresser - ?250 per week, not a lot I know but it is all I can afford!
Old 08-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tsjordanjay will become famous soon enoughtsjordanjay will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Another amazing set of pictures, Jordan. You look so very yummy. Tight white leggings have just become my favourite attire to see you wearing.
Thank-you hun, Looooovvvvveeeee seeing a hard cock through tight material glad we both agree on that trouble is my cock prefers to be out hehe x x x x
Old 08-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhobi View Post
You have made my day again - although if I am honest, I prefer the Teddy set that bit more.
happy to make your day :D tho.....i am very curious what it is about the satin set you like? love feedback x x x
Old 08-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiafain789 View Post
Woa... that is super hot. I have a fetish for leggings and this really hit the spot.
Thanks gota admit i like the leggings look, makes them more appealing when a girl has a hard cock between her legs HAHAHA

x x
Old 08-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I have just got a new job as Jordan Jay's dresser - ?250 per week, not a lot I know but it is all I can afford!
LMAO....i need one of those so dresser what u putting me in next???

x x
Old 08-15-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsjordanjay View Post
Thank-you hun, Looooovvvvveeeee seeing a hard cock through tight material glad we both agree on that trouble is my cock prefers to be out hehe x x x x
I do certainly like to see your cock out.

I must also say that in the very first picture your lips are incredibly and irresistably kissable. Or should that be kissably irresistable?
Old 08-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant future

Jordan! I have to agree with ila ... you are very "smoochable"! Muah!!!
...and oh that delicious cock!
Old 08-16-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
happy to make your day :D tho.....i am very curious what it is about the satin set you like? love feedback x x x
It is just that I love to see beautiful women in silk/satin/lacy lingerie - that softness against the soft skin - it is what gets me going more than anything - my chocolate frog moment! I also like stockings which you have on in that set - nothing like your hand running up a skirt over the stocking and then hitting the silky skin - you know then that you are almost at the promised land.

Quote:
LMAO....i need one of those so dresser what u putting me in next???

x x
Well it would have to be silk/satin/lacy underwear with stockings - then a dress that showed off your gorgeous body - low cut of course - with a skirt that was loose such that when you moved it gave a hint of what was underneath - especially nice on a breezy day - then high heels of course. I probably will not last long in the job as I will have trouble keeping my hands to myself....

Last edited by dauls; 08-27-2012 at 01:19 PM.
Old 08-27-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I do certainly like to see your cock out.

I must also say that in the very first picture your lips are incredibly and irresistably kissable. Or should that be kissably irresistable?
either way is good with me babe i know what you mean get ready for a big kiss x x
Old 08-27-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsweet View Post
Jordan! I have to agree with ila ... you are very "smoochable"! Muah!!!
...and oh that delicious cock!
Thank-you babe :D i love my smoochies and cuddles awwwwwwwww lol
you can work ur way down x x
Old 08-27-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
It is just that I love to see beautiful women in silk/satin/lacy lingerie - that softness against the soft skin - it is what gets me going more than anything - my chocolate frog moment! I also like stockings which you have on in that set - nothing like your hand running up a skirt over the stocking and then hitting the silky skin - you know then that you are almost at the promised land.
fair enough totally get you and now i know what gets you going love full on lingerie shoots and glad u do too :D x x

Quote:
Well it would have to be silk/satin/lacy underwear with stockings - then a dress that showed off your gorgeous body - low cut of course - with a skirt that was loose such that when you moved it gave a hint of what was underneath - especially nice on a breezy day - then high heels of course. I probably will not last long in the job as I will have trouble keeping my hands to myself....
HAHA in that case i probably wudn't last long on set what with ur hands all over me and mine over urs....be fun tho x x

Last edited by dauls; 08-27-2012 at 01:19 PM.