Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tailia will become famous soon enough
Default If you could design your ultimate shemale ...

I was browsing over at livestrapon.com and began thinking that the title of that site pretty much defines exactly what I love in a well hung girl. I thought I would list my personal tastes, show a wonderful example, and then ask for your comments. I have pretty specific tastes (pun intended) but why not if you are defining your ultimate dream girl? Here goes ...

- Pretty, VERY feminine, and totally passable

- Exquisite makeup including thin penciled brows (I told you this was very specific)

- Her own hair worn long and soft or in a fancy up-do for evening. Blond or brunette preferred.

- Fashion length nails often polished flame red with nail art accents.

- Full breasts with a pleasing natural appearance. I want them to hang correctly, all the better to cradle in lace for support.

- A full round firm bottom to properly fill her skirts.

- Legs with well formed calf's well displayed in heels.

- A pretty pedicure

- A sexy voice with a hint of huskiness but all girl in pitch and tone.

- I want her girly in every way but one. That means ass swaying, hair flipping, clothes loving, and appearance obsessed. Also dick obsessed but only with mine and hers!

- Oh yes, the "hardware" ... it has got to be cut, fully functional, and no less than seven inches aroused with a tight but not overly small sack. To be honest, as long as she can function I would really prefer her sack to be empty ... but that is just me.

- I very much prefer she wear dresses or skirts virtually exclusively and often without panties. Patterned stockings and a garter would be fine with her meat hanging free and swinging under her skirt.

- She of course must adore oral and anal sex as well as require her luscious member to be fully drained several times a day.

- And oh yes, I want her to use that live strap on in all ways possible. This both with me and in trios with genetic girls. When aroused I want it long and hard with plenty of staying power. Quick cummers, semi-softs, stubbies, and impotents "need not apply".

I have no idea what Victoria thinks or how she sounds but she sure meets my other criteria. I do SO want to swap places with that guy in the pic. I also want to be under her dressing table while she puts on her makeup with that dick between my lips and a lacy nightgown around my ears ...

Comments welcomed, as well as pics that match your ideal if you have them.

Tai
Attached Images
File Type: jpg victoria-vacation-01.jpg (123.1 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg victoria-holyns-pic.jpg (31.6 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg victoria-holyns-05.jpg (132.8 KB, 121 views)