Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-28-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Ghost123 is infamous around these partsGhost123 is infamous around these parts
Default First ladyboy experience

On my trip to Thailand in December 2015. I had my first encounter with a ladyboy. Through out the duration of the trip i had some encounters with ladboys but only briefly speaking to them as i passed by on the street (obviously they are fishing for work). On the last night in Bangkok i went to Nana Plaza and went to a few bars with girls but nothing was doing it for me but then i stumbled across a bar called Casanova. The girls outside were so attractive compaired to the other girls i had seen in previous bars and alarm bells start ringing that this could be a ladyboy bar. At the door i was swarmed by a handful of girls and by the way they spoke my thoughts were confirmed that this was a ladyboy bar and it didnt take much chat for me to enter. I went in and the bar was quiet with only myself and another 3 guys randomly dotted around the place and as i sat down at the side on a chair with a table infront of me when this gorgeous ladyboy sat next to me (basically sat on my lap) and she put her hand on the inside of my leg as she said hi which resulted in an instant hardon (i had never got hard so quick) i got some beer but she only wanted cola with no alcohol and we chatted for a while she then asked me to pay her bar fine and we could go to a hotel one level up for an extra 300baht to which i wasnt sure about. After a few minutes i said ok we can go but i only want a blowjob she seemed happy enough to go with it. So 300baht For this hotel, the bar fine and the ladyboys price (i cant even remember what it was,maybe 1600baht for bar fine and the ladyboy) She lead the way walking infront of me with such a sexy walk her ass was superb and i couldnt stop looking at it wiggling as she walked up the stairs. We got to this small building in the corner of the top floor it had a few rooms and she took care of the booking as i stood at the stairs. Once everything was paid for she took my hand and lead me up the stairs and into the room i lay down on the bed and she started rubbing my cock through my shorts it didnt take long for my bulge to appear. I took all my clothes off and so did she her body was better than any other female i had ever met. Her pefectly formed tits looked amazing (although they were solid) She started to wank me off and then started giving me the best BJ i have ever had I stood up on top of the bed and started throat fucking her and i could see her wanking herself off as i done this and she was clearly horny. She licked my balls while moaning as if she was getting a serious amount of pleasure from this and she then said "cum in my mouth" shortly after she said that i blew a massive load in her mouth she spat it over the bed (LOL!) and i lay back down and said to myself oh my god that was amazing i then looked at her and she laughed and called me a naughty boy as she walked into the shower. I didnt shower but put my clothes back on and waited for her to finish washing. I gave her a kiss and said goodbye and went back to my hotel to get washed. To this day i still regret not fucking that fine ass but i will go back to that bar next time and who knows...maybe she will be there. What an experience!