Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-11-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts
Default The Homophobic Obsession Of The Catholic Church

In Italy the homosexual couples must live without any civil right. The reason ? The incredible (and outrageous) power of the pope and of the catholic church. The politicians don't dare to challenge the wrath of the pope becuse they are coward and fear to lose votes. This problem is dramatic here in Italy because the pope is a sort of political-ethic authority and fights every day his personal war against all the sexual differences. I think Italy is a nation with a limited sovereignity, a semi-teocratic country without any real laicity of the institutions. The Vatican stops any attempt to introduce civil rights for the homosexual couples and spreads prejudices and superstitions against transexuals and shemale-lovers.
I think the intolerance of the sacerdotal caste against the sexual differences is one of the most dramatic problems in the world ( see also the Islam)

Last edited by eliogabalo; 09-11-2007 at 01:27 PM.
Old 09-11-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

The Pope is an angry old man... like all the ridiculous muslim imams yelling for their socalled "true way to God".

I'm a guy who believes in God, but sometimes I think religion should be illegalized as it has a tendency to be an obstacle for any kind of moral progress. And more often than not it tends to have absolutely nothing to do with God. It becomes "opium for the people" as some one once claimed.

But again, no need to take it out on God - God is love and He has never (by my knowledge) personally expressed any homo- or transfobic sentiments. Of course, he hasn't!

So no need to worry of man-made religions when in the end it is the dear Lord who'll do the judging :-)

Amen again

H
Old 09-11-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

They worry about the homosexuals more than about the poverty ... this fact is disgusting ... it's funny, i took a religious-history degree ... The intolerance is always very strong in all the monotheistic religions "of the Book". I think this fact isn't fortuitous and feel sympathy for paganism. The pagans are often incredibly tolerant !
Old 09-11-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

God is tolerant too!
Old 09-11-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I don't believe in a "personal" God and i'm not christian; but i believe in the Nature, and the Nature is the most tolerant God you can imagine
Old 09-13-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Excaliborg will become famous soon enoughExcaliborg will become famous soon enough

that the problem right there. religion. or should i say organised religion, such as what we have today. and the religious types always harping on about freedom of choice and whatnot.

well the pope has been celibate for all this time (maybe?)
Old 09-14-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

trans_lover is on a distinguished road

Hi i'm italian, ...In Italy church have too much power, i don't think other coutries let church have an "italy like" role in government...i think italians should think a bit more about their (our) politic and economic problems and a bit less about heaven.......
Old 09-15-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans_lover View Post
Hi i'm italian, ...In Italy church have too much power, i don't think other coutries let church have an "italy like" role in government...i think italians should think a bit more about their (our) politic and economic problems and a bit less about heaven.......
Welcome, my friend ! The power of the catholic church in Italy is based on two conditions:
1) The cowardly and the servilism of the politicians towards the pope
2) The weakness of our liberal culture.
After the second world war Italy's been dominated by two opposite fundamentalisms: catholicism and marxism. They are both deeply unliberal. At the moment the big parties that claim they are "liberal" are , really, filo-catholic and conservative. The UE is our only hope. Our integration in the UE can favour the secularization and laicization of the institutions.
Old 09-24-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

padeligne can only hope to improve

I understand your unhappy position. Here in Belgium we have liberated ourselves from the shackles of religion. I hope it will happen soon in your country. Can I send some Belgian freedom over the Alps?
By the way, it is at least ironic that the church is so against gay people now. During the 18th and 19th century it was accused of being too soft on gays! It all depends on what geriatric fellows rule the Vatican presumably.
Old 09-28-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Mimecore is on a distinguished road

Over here in the USA we have quite the conflict on gay marriage. I support the legalization of it. Others don't, and honestly, their reasoning is quite ridiculous. The best one that I've heard is that "gay couples with children will have gay children, whereas straight couples will have straight children."

Old 09-29-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tunguska is on a distinguished road

This might be a little off topic maybe, im going to say it because I am a christian. God doesnt hate "gays" it was added to the bible because it was ment to be a(n) anti rome type of thing (romans killed and made christians lifes hell, but they were open about homosexuality). I dont think being gay is a bad thing and nor do I think its right to treat someone as less of a human for there option. so, boooo the pope and not looking at the context of the text he reads!
Old 09-29-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hermafrodyte is on a distinguished road

The church always has something to cry about...
makin' people afraid that they will go to hell and stuff..

I really think they should mind their own business..
and stop interfering in people's lifes!
Old 10-12-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
the bible was written by man, the rules of religion were written by man. how the hell does anyone know what god REALLY wants? he could be saying "dance around naked, sacrifice goats and shave your butts daily" for all we know. i mean hell - thats if there IS a god. maybe god is a shemale? "who dares look upon the rack of infinite wisdom and longs to suck the dick of unshakable faith!?"
dont get me wrong, i have a couple of religious beliefs (be kind to your fellow man, thou shalt not commit adultery etc etc) but religion is all alot of guess work.

oh and i also believe in "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" - hence why i wanna fuck shemales in the butt
Old 10-12-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
the bible was written by man, the rules of religion were written by man. how the hell does anyone know what god REALLY wants? he could be saying "dance around naked, sacrifice goats and shave your butts daily" for all we know. i mean hell - thats if there IS a god. maybe god is a shemale? "who dares look upon the rack of infinite wisdom and longs to suck the dick of unshakable faith!?"
dont get me wrong, i have a couple of religious beliefs (be kind to your fellow man, thou shalt not commit adultery etc etc) but religion is all alot of guess work.

oh and i also believe in "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" - hence why i wanna fuck shemales in the butt

Of course God is a shemale. God is completeness and perfection, so it must be at the meantime male and female ... :D
Old 05-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Cool

Quote:
The Pope is an angry old man... like all the ridiculous muslim imams yelling for their socalled "true way to God".
...And more often than not it tends to have absolutely nothing to do with God.... God is love and He has never (by my knowledge) personally expressed any homo- or transfobic sentiments....no need to worry of man-made religions when in the end it is the dear Lord who'll do the judging :-)
It was sheer pleasure reading it. And it seems that you have a good understanding of what most organised religions really are. A group of men manipulating a larger group of dim witted people, by injecting inhibitions and guilt into their innocent minds.
The church as an organised body, has been doing this for Ages. They are forcing us to follow a prescribed set of behaviors, otherwise we are sinners! What is this hullaballoo about SIN? Keep your conscience clear to God and thats it. Let God do the judgement, not some old puritan bigot dressed in a funny headdress.
Yeah, I'm good and contented. And I'm neither a hypocrite politician, nor a trembling "god fearing" sinner. Fear not, Amen.
Old 05-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Revolutionary, outrageous and downright funny. Bloody Brilliant!!
"Heresy! Thou shalt be judged and burnt at stake!" As the old and terrible Popes of by-gone ages might have said.
I am a believer, by the way.
Old 05-29-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Hermaphrodytus... Where the term "Hermaphrotyte" comes

was a Greek deity made from the union of Hermes (Logic and reason) and Aphrodyte (Passion and Beauty). This deity had the sex characteristics of both male and female and was thought to represent perfection.

History has a number of examples of religiously significant people who would probably be termed "transgendered". The imported Roman Goddess Cybele had priests who would castrate themselves and dress and live as women. The Goddess Ishtar/Ashera/Innanna had priests who lives as priestesses and bestowed the blessings of the goddess sexually to the male population. In the US the natives had the "Berdache" or "Two-Spirit" people - men and women who were understood to be both male and female and neither ast the same time. There were ceremonies that could only be performed by one of these special people, and taking one as a wife (or husband since not all of them liked men) was an honor. They performed the labor of both men as women and were thought to be better able to communicate with "spirits" because of their understanding of both male and female.

As far as the Abrahamic faiths go, there is a long history of supressing the feminine. Both homophobia and transphobia have their root in this as well as "good old" sexism. The Church needs a strong Male deity, so women and "not-men" must be week and weakness must be punished. That and sex is scary, especially sex for pleasure not for babies.
Old 05-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default I beg to differ, Bionca

Hermaphroditus: son of Hermes and Aphrodite with whom the nymph Salmacis merged to form one body, and the urge to fuse was all her's (obsessive possessive #@%%***). He was practically raped by her. All the poor guy ever wanted was to be free to move around far and wide exploring the universe!
Attached Thumbnails
hermaphrodite002.jpg   hermaphrodite001.jpg   hermaphrodite000.jpg  

Old 05-31-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Joebad will become famous soon enoughJoebad will become famous soon enough

I have read the Bible cover to cover numerous times. I've gone to Bible school and a school for Christian ministry. I also was a licensed minister for several years.

I guess I'm going to have to be the dissenter. The Bible clearly teaches that homosexuality is a sin in both the old and new testaments. The Bible also teaches that the books of the Bible were written by men who were under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit (literally, the Bible was "God Breathed").

Having written that, I should also write that Jesus Christ Himself said,
"For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved."

We are all sinners in need of salvation, not just homosexuals.
Old 05-31-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Christianity

The belief that a cosmic jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.....yeah makes perfect sense.
Old 05-31-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Joebad will become famous soon enoughJoebad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
Christianity

The belief that a cosmic jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.....yeah makes perfect sense.

Well you can scoff all you want, but that "cosmic jewish zombie" changed the whole world. His teachings are believed by Christians and respected by Jews, Muslims and Hindus.
His existance is historically recorded and his birth, death and ressurection were predicted as far back as 700 years before he was born.
Old 06-01-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

russellwu has a little shameless behaviour in the past

You do not want to mess with darth sidious/palpatine!
Old 06-01-2008
St. Araqiel

"God spoke a book..."
...Which was promptly and mercilessly torn apart by the old Church!
And now we have a pope who's like, "Well, y'see, this whole child-molestation thing...the problem ain't that these guys are molesting children, it's that they're homosexual!"
Old 06-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enoughSHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enough
Default How convenient

I have read your posts, and I appreciate every oponion of any free mind, but personally I prefer to keep my religious and/or spiritual beliefs to my self, any way I was browsing my way through that site and I came across this...

Note : I mean no offence to any religious or spiritual group, I couldn't care less about who do you consider to be GOD, or for whom do you pray, I just found sth that made me laugh, so I wanna share it with others, here is how it goes :

I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off. So I ran over and said, "Stop! Don't do it!"
"Why shouldn't I?" he said.
I said, "Well, there's so much to live for!"
He said, "Like what?"
I said, "Well...are you religious or atheist?"
He said, "Religious."<
I said, "Me too! Are you Christian or Buddhist?"
He said, "Christian."
I said, "Me too! Are you Catholic or Protestant?"
He said, "Protestant."
I said, "Me too! Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?"
He said, "Baptist!"
I said, "Wow! Me too! Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord?"
He said, "Baptist Church of God!"
I said, "Me too! Are you original Baptist Church of God, or are you reformed Baptist Church of God?"
He said, "Reformed Baptist Church of God!"
I said, "Me too! Are you reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1879, or reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915?"
He said, "Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915!"
I said, "Die, heretic scum!" and pushed him off.
-- Emo Phillips
Old 06-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellwu View Post
You do not want to mess with darth sidious/palpatine!
LOL!

Some brilliant responses in this thread.

And, to sort of keep this on topic, here is what the CREATOR of Darth Sidious / Palpatine, and the fantastical world he inhabits, Mr George Lucas, has to say about his feelings on the world:

Quote:
I would like to see our society mature, and become more rational and more knowledge-based, less emotion-based. I'd like to see education play a larger role in our daily lives, have people come to a larger understanding -- a "bigger picture" understanding -- of how we fit into the world, and how we fit into the universe. Not necessarily thinking of ourselves, but thinking of others.
Old 06-02-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

@Shemale Seeker: i LOL'd! Brilliant joke
@TheSkronkDonkey: I agree with George Lucas. It seems, however, from all the news about parents trying to get teachers fired for teaching evolution/sex ed, etc... and all other distrubing stuff like racism and religious fundamentalism, that his dream is still a long way off from reality...
Old 06-02-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enoughSHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enough
Default Thx

Thank you russellwu, It is a joke, yes, but it shows us a glimpse of what happens in real life regarding religion.
any way, glad you liked it.
Old 06-02-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Tiffanydoll is on a distinguished road

Fear is the churches greatest weapon they use to there advantage all the time. and always have something to bitch about but the fact more then a few if ministers in there ranks have been caught groping kids is being a hypocrite.

But thats the church right,

The bible is something people to live life buy not to be taken seriously people who are hardcore about religion are the ones who end up killing becasue god said so and all that crap.
Old 06-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
He said, "Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915!"
I said, "Die, heretic scum!" and pushed him off.
-- Emo Phillips
Shemale-seeker,
Thanks for sharing this brilliant joke with us. Its really funny and shows how we are so blind to Real spiritual truths and cling to superficial garbage like being catholic or protestant or lutheran or other religious, color, race-based sectarianism.
Jesus said, "Love your enemy, forgive everyone."
The early christians went on Holy hunting trips to free the holy land from the unholy infidels every few years. And bathed Jerusalem with human blood! We didnt understand a word of what Jesus said!
Jesus taught Love, the church taught us to seek out heretics, pagans, witches non-believers, abominations, sinners and to hate them, or better burn them at stake! What is wrong with 'em?
Love and hate are two diametrically opposite things. Morons! Who is the sinner now? The innocent lives taken or the church itself?
If you practice one, drop the other.
Jesus, my friend, it seems like you died on that cross for nothing! Next time mix your lessons with some spice. People here on earth just crave entertainment. Love seems too lofty for us.

Last edited by sesame; 06-03-2008 at 04:50 PM.
Old 06-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Clever choice of words .
Funny, no doubt.
All cosmology, including Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Indian, just name it... seems like stories told under the influence of cannabis
But if you consider them as fables with some inner meaning, then they dont appear as bullshit anymore.
Old 06-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

U R welcome sesame.
Old 06-04-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Cosmic Jewish Zombie? I think he was featured in the Futurama movie along with Santa Claws and the African equivalent of Santa. XD
Old 06-05-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

wouldn't know i haven't seen the futurama movie sorry
Old 06-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

We humans love less and hate each other most of the time.
When we are comfortable, we consider ourselves as God.
When we are nose deep in shit and trouble thumps our shoulder, we look up and say, "Why God, why?"
When we hurt others and cause trouble to them, we consider ourselves to be in absolute control, possessing total power.
We throw friendship, love, innocence down the drain to get hold of trifles all along our stupid lives. When we die, we find that all the trifles we have valued so much are worthless. Ironic!
When nothing makes sense anymore, we look around in horror and find that God has left us long ago.
Old 06-07-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

The Church's problem with Homosexuality stems from the Mosaic Law from Leviticus and Paul's letters to the churches in Rome and Corinth. Unfortunately, from an historical perspective the and a linguistic study of the Hebrew and Greek the passages were written in, shows that perhaps the admonishments against "homosexuals" is not as clear as the Pope would have us believe.
Old 06-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Lightbulb

We believe quite easily whatever we are fed. Who digs old manuscripts and ancient records to know the truth? Probably next to none.
The church takes advantage of this ignorance and leads us to believe anything. They have gone to unbelievable extents to establish bogus ideas in collective psyche. And history stands testimony that the church becomes quite cruel and ruthless if anyone ( even wise Galileo Galilei ) dares to shake those beliefs. Their merciless ( opposite to Jesus's teachings ) nature comes into action immediately.
In this age of science and anti-feudal democratic environment, the church has wrapped itself up in a harmless (sort of ) garb.
Old 06-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Just harmless fun

I believe in Jesus.
This cartoon is just for fun.
Dinosaurs are from before the ice age.
Dinosaurs existed 15 Million years ago.

But Bible says, there were pairs of all kinds of animals in Noah's ark.
Were a pair of Dinos in that boat too?
Attached Thumbnails
bible-ironic.jpg  
Old 07-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
We believe quite easily whatever we are fed. Who digs old manuscripts and ancient records to know the truth? Probably next to none.
The church takes advantage of this ignorance and leads us to believe anything. They have gone to unbelievable extents to establish bogus ideas in collective psyche. And history stands testimony that the church becomes quite cruel and ruthless if anyone ( even wise Galileo Galilei ) dares to shake those beliefs. Their merciless ( opposite to Jesus's teachings ) nature comes into action immediately.
In this age of science and anti-feudal democratic environment, the church has wrapped itself up in a harmless (sort of ) garb.
I believe, in all fairness, that it makes sense to separate dogmatic religions from the more advanced ones. And yes, I do think it has merit to qualify religions by their moral habitus. The good old Danish Lutheran Church does not preach condemnation and anti-anything. It preaches the love of Jesus Christ as the foundation of all good. And that, by my book, is what it's about!

Other religions tend to focus more on all the things that we cannot do from superficial moralistic and outdated values than what is merely the right thing to do. I believe that we're closer to Jesus than ever in the advanced democracies where humanity has become a natural part of every body's life. Sticking ones ass up in the air five times a day chanting GOD GOD GOD does not seem to make one a particularly constructive citizen doing a heck of a lot of good for people in need. And going against the advice of using condoms in Africa to prevent disease is down right diabolic - it's SO NOT Jesus Christ!

Peace!

hank
Old 07-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Hank and Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
I believe that we're closer to Jesus than ever in the advanced democracies where humanity has become a natural part of every body's life.
Are we? Why then are so many wars being faught all over the world? Why are powerhungry nations crushing the weak ones to eliminate competition? When people will love neighbours as themselves, this, here, will be heaven. That, my dear Hank, we have not achieved.

Quote:
Sticking ones ass up in the air five times a day chanting GOD GOD GOD does not seem to make one a particularly constructive citizen doing a heck of a lot of good for people in need.
Are you talking about the followers of Mohammed?
[They kneel collectively in a similar manner]
Let them practice their custom.
Jesuits[cross their chests],
Jews & Cabalists [shake their heads in a funny way ]
Buddhists & Hindus [Sit in curious postures while praying]
All of them have some unique peculiarity.

If any practice or belief can purify the mind, then it is fair enough. If our religion helps us become better and kind human beings, then it is a true religion. But those institutions that pretend to propagate the religion, often take undue advantage and defame it. I think all established religions are good and pure at the core. Its the enforcers of those religions, who are impure in their intentions.

Quote:
And going against the advice of using condoms in Africa to prevent disease is down right diabolic - it's SO NOT Jesus Christ!
Is such a Big Joke possible in this age of science? Golly!
Old 07-01-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its the enforcers of those religions, who are impure in their intentions.
Unfortunately this is so very true.
Old 07-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Its good to find out that we can agree on something.
Old 07-02-2008
St. Araqiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
Sticking ones ass up in the air five times a day chanting GOD GOD GOD does not seem to make one a particularly constructive citizen doing a heck of a lot of good for people in need.
Beats stoning women for getting raped or leaving their husbands and killing nonbelievers for so much as accidentally touching your holy book!
Old 07-02-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Are you talking about the followers of Mohammed?
[They kneel collectively in a similar manner]
I'm talking about any one who are more interested in expressing their holyness than actually behaving like decent human beings... so that includes George Bush too...
Old 07-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

What is this Holiness then?
Is it...
Going to a temple at regular intervals?
Paying handsomely to a religious group?
Or kneeling in the correct pose before the Alter?

If I am not kind, empathic or helpful towards my fellow men,
what is so Holy about me?

If I have not acquired the above qualities,
how can I possibly aspire for spiritual upliftment?
Can I be spiritual and cruel or hateful at the same time?
Old 07-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Can I be spiritual and cruel or hateful at the same time?
In cruelty and hateful behaviour lies the key to self-understanding and improvement! But it can be very difficult to throw aside the anger and in stead open your arms...

And that's one of the funky messages of Jesus Christ... something about it being difficult to go through a key hole :-)

Peace!

H
Old 07-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Hankhavelock===>
Quote:
But it can be very difficult to throw aside the anger and in stead open your arms...
I agree with you on this one.
Quote:
In cruelty and hateful behaviour lies the key to self-understanding and improvement!
Hanky, how many times have I adviced you, "Dont drink so much in the morning"
Old 07-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Hankhavelock===>

I agree with you on this one.

Hanky, how many times have I adviced you, "Dont drink so much in the morning"
It was actually evening here... ;-) But the fact remains (at least by my book) that mapping oneself and one's negative thoughts and behavioural patterns can be a road to improving as a human being.

One clue here is the abilty to FORGIVE! Man, it can be SO painful to let go and to forgive. Forgive some one who really screwed your ass (in the bad way) and really couldn't care less whether you forgive them or not... now THAT's a challenge that I admittedly have not yet proved man enough to overcome...
Old 07-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hank, you are looking Charismatic! Keep this avatar.

Ah, live and let live is my policy.

My idea of action:
Let others do what they must, I have no control over their lives. All I can do is control myself. So my platform of action is my own life. For me doing the right thing is all that matters. Whether I succeed or fail in any endeavour is unimportant. Why? Again, I have no control over the results of actions. So I try to act with the right mood and force. And I am more or less satisfied, rejoicing on the fact that I did the right thing.

This way, my mind is also in equilibrium, because it depends not on the outer world (what others do, or the results... these factors always fluctuate), but the inner spirit of action. If I get influenced by the vacillating external world, I will never be in peace.
Attached Thumbnails
equilib.jpg