Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-05-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

girish is infamous around these partsgirish is infamous around these partsgirish is infamous around these parts
Default Will my fantasy come true ?

MY FANTASY - HOPE IT COMES TRUE

I was in Bangkok 2 years ago and went to the GOGO Bar hoping to get some good looking soft Thai babe for the night to unload ,myself.

In the gogo bar I saw one dark hair, dark colour, Thai babe dancing on the table. Her boobs were cupped in straps and below she had the shortest, sexiest mini skirt. She boobs were sexy, her nipples swollen as if it has been recently sucked brutally. She was a sex Bomb.
She noticed that i was watching her gyrate and I was rubbing my cock through my jeans and I winked at her. She actioned me to come up and I got up and she got down from the table, caught my hand she led me upstairs.

I was so awed by her beauty that I did not ask her price anything.

She started rubbing my cock while leading me upstairs and I wish I could would have ripped her skirt and fucked her in the stairs only but I was holding my patience. I asked her name and she told me “Leila”

The room she lead me was a small room with less lighting and she took off my pants, underwear and with my shirt on, she started sucking me while I was caressing her boobs and nipples which I fell in love with at the first sight.

She took my cock full length in and made me desperate to fuck her. I almost tore her strap top, pushed her on the bed and started to suck her nipples and pulled out her skirt and underwear.

To my horror came a small cock of 4 inches. I was in love with her so I told her that I never slept with a male or a shemale but I love her tits and I would love her to suck me. She started sucking me and then she requested me to suck her cock. I refused and told her angrily that I am not a homo and I have fallen in love with her and that is why she sucks my cock.

“Leila” begged me to suck her cock or put my cock in her ass but I refused to which she quietly rang a bell and came in 3 beautiful girls. One was Tina, Elizabeth and 3rd one was Lisa.

Tina Eliza and Lisa were the hottest babes with the skimpiest skirts and big tits which turns me on. I thought I would have sexy orgy but Leila spoke to them in Thai language and they all removed their clothes. I was mad with lust and wanted to fuck them bad but alas all of them turned out to be shemales. Lisa was the biggest and twice my size. She pushed me on the bed and then immediately Leila put her limp cock in my mouth while Lisa pushed my head deeper in take in her cock.

Tina lay on her back and I lied down also on my back on Tina and Lisa inserted my cock in Tina while I was forced to suck Leila. Eliza came to me and commanded me to shag her cock. I had one cock in my ass, I had one cock in my mouth and I was shagging Eliza and then Lisa also asked me to shag her at the same time.

Tina was fucking me very hard and inserting her cock in my ass very deep while Eliza and Liza were cursing me for shagging them slowly but it was the best I could do. Lisa in the meantime caught my head and pushed my head towards her so that her full erect shaft was in her and she touched my nipples and told me that I was the nicest guy and a virgin guy being fucked and they all were very ecstatic about fucking a virgin guy.

Tina was moaning and yelled “I am cumming” and she exploded in me. Hearing this Leila, Lisa & Eliza’s cock became very hard and erect and Leila huskily told Tina that it my turn now. Leila, my love, turned me aside to take charge.

She lay on the bed and now Tina pushed me towards her and in went Leila cock in my ass hole. I could feel a hot thick, warm cock penetrating my ass and I tried with pain. Leila took some gel and inserted in my ass hole and then without a warning, put her full shaft in my cock. I was in pain and yelled hard but Leila told me to be patient as I will love every bit of her cock in me.

Not wasting a single moment Eliza and Lisa both put their cocks in me and turn by turn I had to suck them and the other one I had to shag them.

Leila asked me as to whom I love and whom I hate, I told her that I love all and I love Leila the most and then she asked me to put my cock in her ass. I got up, she turned around and I lay on her side and put my cock in her ass. Lisa in the meantime sucked her cock and Eliza put her cock in my mouth and Tina put her cock in me.

Everytime Tina thrusted in me, I stroke back to Leila and Leila enjoyed every bit of it. Lisa in the meantime grew violet hearing the moans of Leila and was holding my hair and jerking my head in and out continuously so that I could make her cum. In the meantime I was about to cum and I moaned “I AM CUMMING” to which Lisa’s cock became very hard and she shot her cum in me. I came in my Sweetheart Leila and I tried to take out my Lisa’s cock out from my mouth but she held my head very tight and she shot the full load in me and at the same time Tina shot in me and Eliza came in my hands. I had to swallow the full cum load of Lisa. Lisa ensured that I suck every drop of her cum.

Leila asked me as to how is my experience I and told her that honestly I loved every bit of bit and I am tired. Leila caressed my nude cock and kissed me with rapture as slowly whispered in her ear that I loved her.

Leila told me that she would love to suck my cock and that such a suck I had never had in my life.

I told Leila that I am tired then Lisa intervened and commented that I am fool not to allow Leila to give that pleasure to me. I lay back on the bed and Leila slowly took my limp cock in her. She sucked it like a vaccum. It was hard and erect, I praised Leila and told her that I feel that my semen should keep on coming out for 1 hour the way she sucked. I caressed Leila’s nipples and sucked them till they were hard and she was so horny that she sucked my cock like a vaccum cleaner.

Lisa got horny and Elisa complained that I never took her cock in my mouth. Now Lisa, the big shemale with legs of Sharon Stone, came behind and put her cock in me. Everytime she thrusted her cock in me, I went deeper in Leila mouth. I was crazy with desire and I caught Eliza cock and started handjobbing it. I did not know what was happening. Lisa went on stroking hard in my ass and Leila responded by stroking my cock in her mouth. At one stage I could not control and yelled that I am cumming and Leila stroked faster and faster till I burst in her mouth and at the same time Lisa also came. Eliza immediately brought her cock and forced it in my mouth. I pressed her tits very hard, her nipples were rock hard and then suddenly she burst into me.

Atlast I was very tired and all of them thanked me as they could fuck a virgin for the first time. Leila promised that she will come in the morning to my hotel.

Next morning, at 10.00 a.m. Leila was in my hotel and brought 2 gorgeous lesbians for me to enjoy with her. I had a nice time full day with the gorgeous lesbians and Leila.

Leila used to visit me daily and this is the reason why I love TS.

I hope my fantasy comes true
Old 02-07-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by girish View Post
Atlast I was very tired and all of them thanked me as they could fuck a virgin for the first time. Leila promised that she will come in the morning to my hotel.

Next morning, at 10.00 a.m. Leila was in my hotel and brought 2 gorgeous lesbians for me to enjoy with her. I had a nice time full day with the gorgeous lesbians and Leila.

Nice... Hope so too.
Old 02-13-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

LeeIII can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to LeeIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by girish View Post

I was in Bangkok 2 years ago and went to the GOGO Bar hoping to get some good looking soft Thai babe for the night to unload ,myself.

In the gogo bar I saw one dark hair, dark colour, Thai babe dancing on the table. Her boobs were cupped in straps and below she had the shortest, sexiest mini skirt. She boobs were sexy, her nipples swollen as if it has been recently sucked brutally. She was a sex Bomb.
She noticed that i was watching her gyrate and I was rubbing my cock through my jeans and I winked at her. She actioned me to come up and I got up and she got down from the table, caught my hand she led me upstairs.

I was so awed by her beauty that I did not ask her price anything.

She started rubbing my cock while leading me upstairs and I wish I could would have ripped her skirt and fucked her in the stairs only but I was holding my patience. I asked her name and she told me “Leila”

The room she lead me was a small room with less lighting and she took off my pants, underwear and with my shirt on, she started sucking me while I was caressing her boobs and nipples which I fell in love with at the first sight.

She took my cock full length in and made me desperate to fuck her. I almost tore her strap top, pushed her on the bed and started to suck her nipples and pulled out her skirt and underwear.

To my horror came a small cock of 4 inches. I was in love with her so I told her that I never slept with a male or a shemale but I love her tits and I would love her to suck me. She started sucking me and then she requested me to suck her cock. I refused and told her angrily that I am not a homo and I have fallen in love with her and that is why she sucks my cock.

“Leila” begged me to suck her cock or put my cock in her ass but I refused to which she quietly rang a bell and came in 3 beautiful girls. One was Tina, Elizabeth and 3rd one was Lisa.

Tina Eliza and Lisa were the hottest babes with the skimpiest skirts and big tits which turns me on. I thought I would have sexy orgy but Leila spoke to them in Thai language and they all removed their clothes. I was mad with lust and wanted to fuck them bad but alas all of them turned out to be shemales. Lisa was the biggest and twice my size. She pushed me on the bed and then immediately Leila put her limp cock in my mouth while Lisa pushed my head deeper in take in her cock.

Tina lay on her back and I lied down also on my back on Tina and Lisa inserted my cock in Tina while I was forced to suck Leila. Eliza came to me and commanded me to shag her cock. I had one cock in my ass, I had one cock in my mouth and I was shagging Eliza and then Lisa also asked me to shag her at the same time.

Tina was fucking me very hard and inserting her cock in my ass very deep while Eliza and Liza were cursing me for shagging them slowly but it was the best I could do. Lisa in the meantime caught my head and pushed my head towards her so that her full erect shaft was in her and she touched my nipples and told me that I was the nicest guy and a virgin guy being fucked and they all were very ecstatic about fucking a virgin guy.

Tina was moaning and yelled “I am cumming” and she exploded in me. Hearing this Leila, Lisa & Eliza’s cock became very hard and erect and Leila huskily told Tina that it my turn now. Leila, my love, turned me aside to take charge.

She lay on the bed and now Tina pushed me towards her and in went Leila cock in my ass hole. I could feel a hot thick, warm cock penetrating my ass and I tried with pain. Leila took some gel and inserted in my ass hole and then without a warning, put her full shaft in my cock. I was in pain and yelled hard but Leila told me to be patient as I will love every bit of her cock in me.

Not wasting a single moment Eliza and Lisa both put their cocks in me and turn by turn I had to suck them and the other one I had to shag them.

Leila asked me as to whom I love and whom I hate, I told her that I love all and I love Leila the most and then she asked me to put my cock in her ass. I got up, she turned around and I lay on her side and put my cock in her ass. Lisa in the meantime sucked her cock and Eliza put her cock in my mouth and Tina put her cock in me.

Everytime Tina thrusted in me, I stroke back to Leila and Leila enjoyed every bit of it. Lisa in the meantime grew violet hearing the moans of Leila and was holding my hair and jerking my head in and out continuously so that I could make her cum. In the meantime I was about to cum and I moaned “I AM CUMMING” to which Lisa’s cock became very hard and she shot her cum in me. I came in my Sweetheart Leila and I tried to take out my Lisa’s cock out from my mouth but she held my head very tight and she shot the full load in me and at the same time Tina shot in me and Eliza came in my hands. I had to swallow the full cum load of Lisa. Lisa ensured that I suck every drop of her cum.

Leila asked me as to how is my experience I and told her that honestly I loved every bit of bit and I am tired. Leila caressed my nude cock and kissed me with rapture as slowly whispered in her ear that I loved her.

Leila told me that she would love to suck my cock and that such a suck I had never had in my life.

I told Leila that I am tired then Lisa intervened and commented that I am fool not to allow Leila to give that pleasure to me. I lay back on the bed and Leila slowly took my limp cock in her. She sucked it like a vaccum. It was hard and erect, I praised Leila and told her that I feel that my semen should keep on coming out for 1 hour the way she sucked. I caressed Leila’s nipples and sucked them till they were hard and she was so horny that she sucked my cock like a vaccum cleaner.

Lisa got horny and Elisa complained that I never took her cock in my mouth. Now Lisa, the big shemale with legs of Sharon Stone, came behind and put her cock in me. Everytime she thrusted her cock in me, I went deeper in Leila mouth. I was crazy with desire and I caught Eliza cock and started handjobbing it. I did not know what was happening. Lisa went on stroking hard in my ass and Leila responded by stroking my cock in her mouth. At one stage I could not control and yelled that I am cumming and Leila stroked faster and faster till I burst in her mouth and at the same time Lisa also came. Eliza immediately brought her cock and forced it in my mouth. I pressed her tits very hard, her nipples were rock hard and then suddenly she burst into me.

wow what a great fantasy
Love is a force that is so impressive than any other because it is invisible, it cannot be seen it has to be felt, it can transform you in an instant and can offer you more joy than any material things you ever will have in life. So laugh,LOVE and live life to the fullest my friends.
Old 07-06-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

girish is infamous around these partsgirish is infamous around these partsgirish is infamous around these parts
Default Thanks

Thanks a lot. I would laugh if i would get fucked hard by 2-4 shemales at one time

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeIII View Post
wow what a great fantasy