Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-17-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Ourplayph can only hope to improve
Default My girlfriend loves to crossdress me

She sent this to another crossdresser she is trying to get together with. I am out of town working and she forwarded this email to me. She is totally fucking my head up.

"Dear Denise,

Yes, XXXXX, I already had a new name for you my little slut bitch. Your new name is Denise. I have fantasized all week of playing with my two bitches. Oh how fun that would be. Lisa, my bitch would shiver the first time she put her fingers down your panties. I would have her feeling your sexy legs in the gorgeous nylons that I had dressed you in.

She would begging to rub her fingers up and down just like she was playing with a hard little clit. Your clit! Within minutes I would have her holding your hard cock in her hands. Slowly,
very slowly, I would let her begin to lick the tip of your cock. I would have Lisa, slide her tongue across the slit so she could feel the sensation. Oh, how I want this for the two of you.

Lisa would take her tongue and circle it around the top. I would give her complete detailed instructions while she kneels in front of you and the two of you can see each other in the mirror. Both of you have such pretty red lipstick on. So sweet, so girl, so bitchy, so slutty.

You are both my bitchs. Oh, how I wish to play with the two of you while I am dressed, and wearing my strapon. Lisa, loves to be fucked by me. You could be there too!
-------
Not sure the time that you are available will work for us. We both have distinguished positions at work and those are our working hours. Possibly we could take a day off but we would have to get back to you with that information.

If you are able to work out other time away from your responsibilities please let me know.

Sally
Old 04-19-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

curiousguy51973 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Um, OK. As long as you are into it, sounds like a fun girl.
Old 05-12-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

russellwu has a little shameless behaviour in the past

"her two bitches"? Err... who's the other guy/girl?
Old 05-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jennangelina can only hope to improve
Default have u been her BITCH yet

hey denise have u been her BITCH yet let me know, PM me ok

XOXO Jennangelina
Old 05-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

giancarlo is infamous around these parts

What do you mean "She sent this to another crossdresser she is trying to get together with." Isn't she your girlfriend?
Old 05-22-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

vwf pervert is on a distinguished road

this is confusing.... who is who?
Old 05-22-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

nadine is on a distinguished road

I love to Crossdress. Nothing feels better when I bend over and the thong panties rubb my ass crack a bit.
Old 05-22-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lucee can only hope to improve

im 30 my new bf is starting to dress i sort of like it but still not sure
Old 03-01-2010
jmad

Talking cross-dress

My wife got to wear nylons and a garter belt. At first I didn't want to, but eventually gave in and tried it. Now I like wearing them everytime I have sex. She even fucks me with a strap-on, and I suck all her cream-pie after I fuck her. I now give her whatever sex she wants, that way she won't get suspicious about my love for shemale cock.
Old 03-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Kakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really nice

For those confused, this is what I've gathered. Ourplayph's girlfriend likes to dress him in girl's clothes. She is apparently trying to get with another cross-dresser who she gives the name Denise to. She also likes to call Ourplayph by the name of Lisa. Hope that clears things up!

(Ourplayph - sorry if I got any of that wrong!)
Old 03-01-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

^ Ourplayph hasn't been on the site since he made that post so he probably wouldn't even care whether or not you got it right.
Old 03-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Kakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
^ Ourplayph hasn't been on the site since he made that post so he probably wouldn't even care whether or not you got it right.
You make a good point. I didn't pay attention to the dates on the posts, I just assumed it was recent.. my bad
Old 03-02-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakariko View Post
You make a good point. I didn't pay attention to the dates on the posts, I just assumed it was recent.. my bad
It could have been worse. You could have necroed an old thread with a comment like "Nice bum.".
Old 03-03-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pretty_ladyboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to pretty_ladyboy Send a message via Yahoo to pretty_ladyboy

it made me laugh.. why on earth will a ladyboy make his partner turn into a ladyboy also hahahaha... peace :D
Old 03-12-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

killians5667 can only hope to improve
Default luckyy

Ourplayph.... you have no idea how jealous I am!! I dress up by myself daily and have to hide it from my girlfriend. I seriously dream that one day she is going to look at me and say that her biggest turn on would be to dress me up like a girl and make me all pretty. I say...enjoy it because I have had few encounters with women who can embrace, let alone encourage their partner to dress up. Hope it all works out for you.
Old 03-13-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

hellos123 is on a distinguished road

lucky i want a gf that would crossdress me
Old 07-07-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

HungKayla can only hope to improve

that is very lucky