Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-23-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

9015mi is on a distinguished road
Red face New member here , looking for a nice time and warm welcome *smiles shyly*

Hello there Ladies and Gentlemen. I am a 22 years old boy who just have found this site and felt urge to register... I am from Poland. I guess that's all I can tell at the moment, because...to be blunt, I am pretty amazed seeing this forum and...shy. First of all I'd like to say that I am positively amazed seeing such a big community and nice, at a glance. Forgive me aswell for any grammar mistakes I may do. As I have said two times, I am amazed to see that there are so many people here! I have never thought that my google search phrase would bring something like this *smiles shyly*. Of course it's pretty themed forum so I'd share part of something that brought me here...I'm afraid how it'll sound, because there's a risk of offending someone which is by no means my intention, but I am of course interested in transsexual women, "ladyboys" or "shemales" (because - I hope correct - for me these words share the meaning) *smiles shyly*. I'd rather struggle of telling it publicly why and where I have found this interest, because I strive to not burn of my blush and to not make people think bad about me... I can tell that this interest arouse when I was about 16 and then went silent for years, only sometimes brought back. I've read some sources back then so i guess i have basic knowledge...what exactly being a transsexual is. I hope my words will not offend everyone, and I hope it'll not disappear without response , though it'll probably take some time until I'll have courage to post elsewhere. I'd appreciate a guiding hand . Well then, hello again!