Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-20-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Do we really know our friends

regularly
For the last 20 years I have been friendly with the Deputy Chief Librarian at the local City Public Library. She is a very attractive young lady of 38 years of age with both face and figure to die for.

In July this year we were enjoying a hot sunny day sitting on my patio and were casually discussing sex and why we were both not married.

My friend then surprisingly announced confidently that she had been born Male. Her sex was still clearly male, but her penis was so small that even when erect it was about 1 cms long and her testicles were only about the size of two peas and produced no sperm. My friend also confided that she masturbated frequently and was multi orgasmic, often having 4 orgasms per session. She ejaculated a clear liquid in 5 or 6 spurts of between 2 and 5 feet long and enough to fill a small wine glass. Because her penis was so small she had to rub it like a girl masturbating hard and fast . She was not worried about telling me about this and spoke as though she was glad to have someone to share things with.

We have yet to discuss my crossdressing, but I expect in the future this will be part of our conversation. However, I am confident my secret will be safe in her hands, because of what I know about my friend.

Paula Dunbar November 2015
Old 11-21-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

But is her secret safe with you ?
mmmmm,,,not so much.
Old 11-21-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

"Do we really know our friends?"

No.
Old 11-22-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Do we really know our friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
But is her secret safe with you ?
mmmmm,,,not so much.
Quite safe with me. You don't know her name and exact location. You may guess but would not be correct.

Paula Dunbar
Old 11-24-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

The world may be big but thanks for narrowing it down.
Australia

From sunny Queensland

Taken from your posts.
Old 12-29-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hot4trannies has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Australia

From sunny Queensland

Taken from your posts.
Great work Sherlock. That narrows it down to 5m people.