Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Travelling
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-18-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pretty_ladyboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to pretty_ladyboy Send a message via Yahoo to pretty_ladyboy
Cool Philippines, the land of gorgeous shemales ;)

For the guys here who are heading to Philippines to have a vacation, then we could meet and make new friends...

this is not for the guys only but also for my co-shemales out here... just post a reply if you are heading here and lets all meet and shopping

Im glad to meet you all guys.. busy days are over for me..

Last edited by pretty_ladyboy; 03-18-2010 at 09:11 AM. Reason: updated
Old 03-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty_ladyboy View Post
For the guys here who are heading to Philippines to have a vacation, then we could meet and make new friends...

this is not for the guys only but also for my co-shemales out here... just post a reply if you are heading here and lets all meet and shopping

Im glad to meet you all guys.. busy days are over for me..
What an enticing invitation. It almost makes me think that hijacking an airplane might be worth the risk!
Old 03-20-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Send a message via MSN to pretty_ladyboy Send a message via Yahoo to pretty_ladyboy

hahahaha... wow.. thanks for that effort... but u might not want to hijack the plane... i dont want violence.. all i need is LOVE hahaha
Old 03-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahahaha... wow.. thanks for that effort... but u might not want to hijack the plane... i dont want violence.. all i need is LOVE hahaha
What if my plea in court, were I caught, was love? I could say to the judge: You don't understand. I needed to get to the Philippines. If you saw her you would understand, your honor!

Last edited by smc; 03-21-2010 at 08:56 AM.
Old 03-21-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

you make me smile... hahaha... i might say.. no your honor.. dont expect too much with me.. im just a simple and humble person from asia
Old 03-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
you make me smile... hahaha... i might say.. no your honor.. dont expect too much with me.. im just a simple and humble person from asia
Well, obviously, my entire defense would depend on the judge being someone who likes special gurls like you. Otherwise, perhaps you could visit me in prison?