Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 03-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

koksukka has a spectacular aura aboutkoksukka has a spectacular aura about

Come on! If you were burglarising Amy's place and had the opportunity of getting caught or not giving her a blowjob you'd go for the former! Blowing Amy is a (VERY) special! No? Do a good job and 'she' won't call the fuzz! Gobble GOBBLE GOBBLE laddie! Your life depends on it I'm sure Amy would prefer a good sucking - might even deliver the ambrosia! - rather than getting the polizei en train.
Old 03-04-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

spanky is on a distinguished road
Talking Want a shemale

I need a tranny were do you find these girls.
I think i want to suck some female cock asap after seeing these pics.
Old 03-04-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_J View Post
I see... I guess burglars in Thailand dress differently to how they do in the UK. Over here they all look like the picture below.
Where is the big sack of money with the '$' on the side of it?
Old 03-05-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Cynthia35 is on a distinguished road
Default Thank You Ladies

Hi There, Many thanks Ladies,for posting these wonderful mind blowing pics,I cannot believe how big these girls are,I just wanna play with them mmmm...
Old 03-05-2010
Natalie_J

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Where is the big sack of money with the '$' on the side of it?
Over here, the sack would either have a '?' on the side of it or have SWAG written on it - but I couldn't find one
Old 03-05-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Precumonhose is on a distinguished road

i love those big soft lips and juicy cock!
Old 03-06-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_J View Post
Over here, the sack would either have a '?' on the side of it or have SWAG written on it - but I couldn't find one
If you ever find one, make sure to post a picture of it. The name of the thread could be called 'A Full Sack'.
Old 03-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant future
Default Speaking of sacks !

Agatha McCartney has a very nice sack (and cock!) ...and if it had a symbol on it ... it would probably be "S" for suck it!!!

pics from: http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.com, http://www.brazilianshemalesclub.com, http://www.franks-Tgirlworld.com
Attached Thumbnails
sheAgatha08.jpg   sheAgatha11.jpg   sheAgatha12.jpg  

sheAgathaMcartneyF068.jpg   sheAgathaMcartneyF109.jpg   sheAgathaMcartneyF087.jpg  

sheAgathaMccartney1072.jpg   sheAgathaMccartney1080.jpg   sheAgathaMccartney1138.jpg  

Old 03-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

If this is what I could be guaranteed to find any time I went into a public restroom, even at a dingy gas station, I would never hesitate -- especially if I could be the one to coax that sweet cum out.
Attached Thumbnails
big-cummy11.jpg  
Old 03-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
If this is what I could be guaranteed to find any time I went into a public restroom, even at a dingy gas station, I would never hesitate -- especially if I could be the one to coax that sweet cum out.
Yes, a "cum" rest stop ... now that's a great idea!
Old 03-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Destiny from shemale yum
Attached Thumbnails
destiny_18.jpg   destiny_33.jpg   destiny_37.jpg  

Old 03-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Croft Cock!!!

Hot HUNG Jamie Croft

I did say HUNG didn't I ? Enjoy.....

Pics from: http://www.shemalestrokers.com
Attached Thumbnails
sheJamieCroft(ssAA06).jpg   sheJamieCroft(ssAA07).jpg   sheJamieCroft(ssAA09).jpg  

Old 03-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

maximilian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsweet View Post
Agatha McCartney has a very nice sack (and cock!) ...and if it had a symbol on it ... it would probably be "S" for suck it!!!

pics from: http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.com, http://www.brazilianshemalesclub.com, http://www.franks-Tgirlworld.com
Very nice!
Old 03-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Kyra Cock ...

Kyra has a nice cock (with juices flowing from it) ...and a sweet ass as well!

pics from: http://www.brazilianshemalesclub.com
Attached Thumbnails
sheKyraF102.jpg   sheKyraF158.jpg   sheKyraF132.jpg  

Old 03-16-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

tslover19 can only hope to improve
Thumbs up Im in lust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque View Post
1. Alanda Dumont, 2. Maya from Ladyboy 69, 3 Toni, 4. Vanilla, 5. Nicolly Gaucha, 6. Sakya, 7. Mia Isabella, 8. Ingrid paladinny, 9. Carla Abiaz,
10. Marilynn, 11. Kalena Rios, 12. Bruna Tavares, 13. Nadia, 14. Isabella Frazao, and 15. Anzheika
I love your cock beautyes.HOT,HOT,HOT.
Incredable,thank you.
Old 03-16-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default Wow

Quote:
with Fanta and her big awesome Asian cock!
Awesome curved cock.Im in lust.
Old 03-16-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default Lolipop

Quote:
Neffertiti has a nice chocolate cock for your pleasure!
Love to suck on her sweet chocolate lolipop.Deliciously hung black beauty.
Old 03-16-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Thumbs up A real beauty

Quote:
Melanie, an awesome hung beauty!!! Why don't you shoot your load with her!!!
these awesome pics are from http://www.shemaleyum.com
Melanie is my favorite tranny.Such a gorgeous succulent tranny delight.
Old 03-17-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

R. Himmeter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to R. Himmeter

Amazing girls, every one! Thanks for sharing!

T-girls make me all hard and drippy!
Old 03-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

threnn00 will become famous soon enoughthrenn00 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Hot HUNG Jamie Croft

This chick is sooooo hot!

I've searched for more pics of her, but there seems to be a fairly limited selection on the Net, most of which have already been posted in this forum. If anyone has more pics of Jamie, for the love of all that is good and decent, please post them!
Old 03-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default More of Jamie Croft

Quote:
Originally Posted by threnn00 View Post
This chick is sooooo hot!

I've searched for more pics of her, but there seems to be a fairly limited selection on the Net, most of which have already been posted in this forum. If anyone has more pics of Jamie, for the love of all that is good and decent, please post them!
Agreed ... not enough of Jamie's hot hung Croft cock out there. Here's a few more from http://www.shemaleyum.com

Also check out her own website to see what she is up to:
http://tsjamiecroft.com/inside.php
Attached Thumbnails
sheJamieCroft(SYa05).jpg   sheJamieCroft(SYa08).jpg   sheJamieCroft(SYa09).jpg  

sheJamieCroft(SYxmas06).jpg   sheJamieCroft(SYxmas07).jpg   sheJamieCroft(SYxmas09).jpg  

Old 03-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Fantasex 76 will become famous soon enoughFantasex 76 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Hot HUNG Jamie Croft

I absolutely love this Jamie Croftset she is so incredibly fine.
Old 03-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Lavinny Albuquerque from shemale club has an awesome dick
Attached Thumbnails
6.jpg   8.jpg   11.jpg  

Old 03-20-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pokerking939 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Here is Angel ... isn't her cock heavenly?
If that's what Angels look like I can't wait for heaven!
Old 03-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

maximilian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Agreed ... not enough of Jamie's hot hung Croft cock out there. Here's a few more from http://www.shemaleyum.com

Also check out her own website to see what she is up to:
http://tsjamiecroft.com/inside.php
Mmmmm, what a gorgeous cock.
Old 03-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Angel Star "Cock Gate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerking939 View Post
If that's what Angels look like I can't wait for heaven!
Yes just imagine if entrance through the pearly gates was sucking Angel's heavenly cock!!! (I might be at the front gates for hours pleasuring her AWESOME cock before going in ... is that what they mean by the saying "heaven can wait"! (LOL)

Encore Angel - pics from http://www.megacocktranny.com
Attached Thumbnails
sheAngel_star(mct05).jpg   sheAngel_star(mct07).jpg   sheAngel_star(mct09).jpg  

Old 03-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes just imagine if entrance through the pearly gates was sucking Angel's heavenly cock!!! (I might be at the front gates for hours pleasuring her AWESOME cock before going in ... is that what they mean by the saying "heaven can wait"! (LOL)

Encore Angel - pics from http://www.megacocktranny.com
An excellent point. As Louis Brandeis once wrote: ""Men long for an afterlife in which there apparently is nothing to do but delight in heaven's wonders."

If Angel is in heaven, delighting in its wonders will be delightful indeed.
Old 03-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Lis is on the list ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
An excellent point. As Louis Brandeis once wrote: ""Men long for an afterlife in which there apparently is nothing to do but delight in heaven's wonders."

If Angel is in heaven, delighting in its wonders will be delightful indeed.

Yes ... how true ...longing for an afterlife to do nothing but delight in heaven's wonders. Though I would say all of these beauties are definitely heaven on earth!!!

Here's another beauty Claudia Lis who could be included ... pics from:
http://www.ladyboygold.com
Attached Thumbnails
sheClaudiaLis(lbgBB06).jpg   sheClaudiaLis(lbgBB07).jpg   sheClaudiaLis(lbgBB08).jpg  

sheClaudiaLis(lbgCC04).jpg   sheClaudiaLis(lbgCC06).jpg   sheClaudiaLis(lbgCC08).jpg  

sheClaudiaLis(lbgDD06).jpg   sheClaudiaLis(lbgDD08).jpg   sheClaudiaLis(otgAA04).jpg  

Old 03-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Clearflow will become famous soon enough

More of Paula Melo, Please!!!! I'd love to check out how much of her I could swallow...
Old 03-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Vivian (Viva!!!)

Vivian is a beautiful black beauty who has lots of curves ... and a BIG cock that looks sooooooooooo delectable ... Bon Appetit!!! Yummy

Attached Thumbnails
sheVivian(ss06).jpg   sheVivian(ss08).jpg   sheVivian(ss09).jpg  

Old 03-28-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Vivian is a beautiful black beauty who has lots of curves ... and a BIG cock that looks sooooooooooo delectable ... Bon Appetit!!! Yummy

Vivian looks good from all angles.
Old 03-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Hooray. You seem to have regained your appetite!
Old 03-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
SMC said "Hooray. You seem to have regained your appetite!"

Yes ila sorry to hear you weren't feeling well ... but glad that you're better now. Three square meals of beauties like Vivian will have you feeling EXCELLENT in no time ...

And just to be safe (as the saying goes) ... an "Apple" a day will keep the doctor away!!!

Apple pics from:http://www.shemalestrokers.com
Attached Thumbnails
sheApple(ssAA06).jpg   sheApple(ssAA07).jpg   sheApple(ssAA09).jpg  

Old 03-28-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And just to be safe (as the saying goes) ... an "Apple" a day will keep the doctor away!!!

Apple pics from:http://www.shemalestrokers.com
I'll have to ask my doctor if can prescribe this particular Apple. She's one apple I would enjoy everyday.
Old 04-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Alexandrea

Here is Alexandrea ... from http://www.Franks-Tgirlworld.com with her curved stick!
Attached Thumbnails
sheAlexandrea071.jpg   sheAlexandrea094.jpg   sheAlexandrea2102.jpg  

Old 04-02-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rnceee is on a distinguished road
Default Waiting for me..........

The lovely Fanta, hard and ready for sucking.......so good to suck on before getting on your back and having that lovely cock in your butt
Attached Thumbnails
15-01-10_1542.jpg  
Old 04-02-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Alex1977bi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque View Post
1. Alanda Dumont, 2. Maya from Ladyboy 69, 3 Toni, 4. Vanilla, 5. Nicolly Gaucha, 6. Sakya, 7. Mia Isabella, 8. Ingrid paladinny, 9. Carla Abiaz,
10. Marilynn, 11. Kalena Rios, 12. Bruna Tavares, 13. Nadia, 14. Isabella Frazao, and 15. Anzheika
Lady?s please take me and give it me hard.
Old 04-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Milena Vendramine

Beautiful Milena Vendramine is a Sexy HOT Brazilian! (in any hair color)

Pics from: http://www.brazilianshemalesclub.com, http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.com, http://www.Franks-Tgirlworld.com, and http://www.asstoyedshemales.com
Attached Thumbnails
sheMilenaVendramine(BSC06).jpg   sheMilenaVendramine(BSC07).jpg   sheMilenaVendramine(BSC08).jpg  

sheMilenaVendramine(btSexyB02).jpg   sheMilenaVendramine(btSexy08).jpg   sheMilenaVendramine(btB09).jpg  

sheMilennaVendramini09.jpg   sheMilennaVendramini10.jpg   sheMilenaVendramine(ftg07).jpg  

sheMilenaVendramine(ats09).jpg   sheMilena_vendramine(ats07).jpg   sheMilena_vendramine(ats06).jpg  

Last edited by Tsweet; 04-02-2010 at 07:15 PM.
Old 04-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default more Milena Vendramine

Here are some more pics of this very sexy pretty girl - Milena Vendramine

pics from: http://privatetranssexual.com, http://www.tsdolls.com, and http://www.tslatex.com
Attached Thumbnails
sheMilenaVendramine(ptOS06).jpg   sheMilenaVendramine(ptOS08).jpg   sheMilenaVendramine(tsdAA04).jpg  

sheMilenaVendramine(tsdAA07).jpg   sheMilenaVendramine(tsd11).jpg   sheMilenaVendramine(tslPP07).jpg  

sheMilenaVendramine(tslPP15).jpg   sheMilenaVendramine(tslPP17).jpg   sheMilenaVendramine(tslGG12).jpg  

sheMilenaVendramine(tslGG08).jpg   sheMilenaVendramine(tslGG10).jpg  

Last edited by Tsweet; 04-03-2010 at 01:08 PM.
Old 04-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bondageboy02 will become famous soon enoughbondageboy02 will become famous soon enough

Part of what makes Milena so amazing is she always has that smile in about every picture you see...
Old 04-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Milena HARDCORE!

Here are some awesome HARDCORE pics of beautiful Milena Vendramine.

Wouldn't you want to (a) suck Milena, (b) fuck her awesome body, (c) jerk-off to her beauty, (d) all of that & more!

pics from: http://www.latinatranny.com, http://www.shemalesfromhell.com, and http://www.shemalesgetfucked.com
Attached Thumbnails
sheMilenaVendramine(ltSF05).jpg   sheMilenaVendramine(ltSF06).jpg   sheMilenaVendramine(ltSF07).jpg  

sheMilenaVendramine(Fkd1).jpg   sheMilenaVendramine(Fkd2).jpg   sheMilenaVendramine(Fkd3).jpg  

sheMilenaVendramine(sfh03).jpg   sheMilenaVendramine(sfh06).jpg   sheMilenaVendramine(sfh08).jpg  

sheMilenaVendramine(sfhMarjorie06).jpg   sheMilenaVendramine(sfhMarjorie14).jpg   sheMilenaVendramine(sfhMarjorie16).jpg  

sheMilenaVendramine(SGF05).jpg   sheMilenaVendramine(SGF09).jpg   sheMilenaVendramine(SGF11).jpg  

Old 04-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kimmyslut21 is a jewel in the roughkimmyslut21 is a jewel in the roughkimmyslut21 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Yahoo to kimmyslut21

Wow,
Im so jealous of all the cock there getting
Old 04-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

WudLuv2try is on a distinguished road

I am so thankful for these posts.

I wish so much I had a laptop so I can save these pictures and bring it to anywhere I want to jack off...

Like, in public toilet, or in a motel.

That picture of her cumming in the public toilet really got me going.
Old 04-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Kimmy Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmyslut21 View Post
Wow,
Im so jealous of all the cock there getting
Kimmy, with your beauty I'm sure there's a long line to your door ... because you definitely are AWESOME, and I think some of your pics deserve to be in this thread (I hope you don't mind )

(By the way ... some site should scoop you up for professional pictures ... hint, hint!)

Behold our own AWESOME Kimmy!
Attached Thumbnails
sheKimmyPhoto 154.jpg   sheKimmyPhoto 183.jpg   sheKimmyPhoto 222.jpg  

Old 04-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Couple more of Kimmy

Two more of Kimmy ... especially love the picture in blue ...so inviting ... so delicious... so AWESOME!!!
Attached Thumbnails
sheKimmy(5).jpg   sheKimmy(4).jpg  
Old 04-11-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

womanlur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Kimmy is definitely a true beauty!
Old 04-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kimmyslut21 is a jewel in the roughkimmyslut21 is a jewel in the roughkimmyslut21 is a jewel in the rough

aawwwww, thanks you guys.
i would love to be on a website and do modeling work. But i dont know where to start
Old 04-11-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Sonder is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Sonder

I know I'd love to see more of you kimmy, you are just beautiful.
Old 04-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thanks Sonder!, your pretty cute yourself

heres 2 new pics for you guys
Attached Thumbnails
Kimmy11.jpg   Kimmy10.jpg  
Old 04-11-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Sonder is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Sonder

Thank you! But I'm nothing special lol. I don't think I could get someone as lovely as you!