Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 08-14-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Mr.Meow is on a distinguished road
Default Help!!

I have just turned eighteen along with my long time best friend, and to celebrate we decided to go out to several different bars. My best friend came out when he was fourteen and wanted us to go to a gay bar , while at this bar I engaged in conversation with a TS named Amber. All my life I have dated women but have always been attracted to transsexuals. That night Amber gladly gave me her number and we agreed to go on our first date in a week when she returns from a trip. Now I plan on treating her like the lady she is and take her to a nice restaurant then to a comedy club, but is there any thing else I should do or expect being this is my first time on a date with a TS?
Old 08-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

just treat it like a normal date y'know be a gentleman and have fun thats all
Old 08-15-2008
rhythmic delivery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Meow View Post
I have just turned eighteen along with my long time best friend, and to celebrate we decided to go out to several different bars. My best friend came out when he was fourteen and wanted us to go to a gay bar , while at this bar I engaged in conversation with a TS named Amber. All my life I have dated women but have always been attracted to transsexuals. That night Amber gladly gave me her number and we agreed to go on our first date in a week when she returns from a trip. Now I plan on treating her like the lady she is and take her to a nice restaurant then to a comedy club, but is there any thing else I should do or expect being this is my first time on a date with a TS?
yeah don't be such a pussy, bring her out and make an efort and if she doesn't like it, fuck her(figrativly speaking). don't go bending over backwards trying to make everything perfect. women wan't men to be men they might not admit it but they don't wan't men to make to much effort, they also don't want them just to be a complete cunt, the key is finding the balance.
Old 08-16-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic delivery View Post
yeah don't be such a pussy, bring her out and make an efort and if she doesn't like it, fuck her(figrativly speaking). don't go bending over backwards trying to make everything perfect. women wan't men to be men they might not admit it but they don't wan't men to make to much effort, they also don't want them just to be a complete cunt, the key is finding the balance.
good point