Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-20-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Sophie Sparkles is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sophie Sparkles
Smile Hii, I'm new!

Well, as it says in the title; I'm new here! I thought I should make an introductory post, just to get to know people, and I'm sorry if those posts are meant to go some where other than here!

Although this is my first post here, I've loved getting all dressed up for as long as I can remember! I've only ever been outside as a boy though, which isn't so good, but I figure it'll be a lot easier to get out this year when I get a car and go to university.

I don't have any pictures of myself on this computer, but I'll probably take some later to post here.
They won't be that good, 'cause I'll be taking them myself, but I do hope to find someone who's a little better than a camera than I am!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, especially any of you from the UK!

Sophie
Old 04-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about

Welcome Sophie!

It's a very friendly and fun group of people here!

Have fun!
Old 04-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie Sparkles View Post
Well, as it says in the title; I'm new here! I thought I should make an introductory post, just to get to know people, and I'm sorry if those posts are meant to go some where other than here!

Although this is my first post here, I've loved getting all dressed up for as long as I can remember! I've only ever been outside as a boy though, which isn't so good, but I figure it'll be a lot easier to get out this year when I get a car and go to university.

I don't have any pictures of myself on this computer, but I'll probably take some later to post here.
They won't be that good, 'cause I'll be taking them myself, but I do hope to find someone who's a little better than a camera than I am!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, especially any of you from the UK!

Sophie
Dear Sophie
Welcome aboard
By the way, with a name like that you have to be very cute!
Cheers
Old 04-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Welcome, Sophie, and I hope you'll enjoy your time here.
Old 04-21-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

V1C3M4N is on a distinguished road

Hi Sophie.

I look forward to seeing those pictures you promised
Old 04-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Fantasex 76 will become famous soon enoughFantasex 76 will become famous soon enough

Hi Sophie,

I just though I'd share with you there lass my favorite beer is from Scotland McEwan's Scotch Ale.I first tried it at Kings Head Pub in Santa Monica California.It's kind of difficult to fine here in the States and when you do it's expensive.They use to sell it at my local liquor store Los Feliz Cap-N-Cork.
Old 04-25-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

luvigne is on a distinguished road

Welcome Sophie

You come from a good land
Old 04-25-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Curioustsliker will become famous soon enough

Sorry for being late but welcome to the forums Sophie. I'm sure everyone will make your stay a good one and if you have any questions or just want someone to talk to, feel free to send me a message.