Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2009
bossymax1981

Default Cum Craving Story‏

Man said, "Geez Lydel I never knew what a kinky little girl you were!" as he held up my vibrator. "Incest?" he continued. I tried to explain it's not like I would ever do it or even condone it just the stories are hot sometimes. I got the feeling I wasn't convincing him, so I began to beg! I pleaded, " Please can we just keep this whole thing a secret? This is so incredibly humiliating and I'd die if any of this got out." You with a devilish grin responded, "Okay if you take off your lingerie for me. I've been dying to see you naked and that was too quick!" My first thought was to tell him no way, but then I thought this would really suck if it gets out and he already saw me naked even if only for a second. So I just did it without saying a word, I drop my lingerie to the floor and stood there naked in front of him. His eyes opened wide, like he was trying to memorize every detail of my body. It was embarrassing let very erotic! Max was 46 years old, 6 footer and has a very well defined body. I've seen him without a shirt on and he is very muscular. He was wearing sweat pants and I noticed he cock growing and jutting outward.

He said, "Damn Lydel you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!" I took that as a big compliment because I knew he fucked his share of girls! He said, "I wanna see you use this on yourself" as he handed me the vibrator. I don't know what I was thinking, but I took it from him and sat down on my bed with my legs spread wide and my feet up on the mattress. I turned it on and began to rub it around my clit. I was surprised that I actually enjoyed masturbating in front of him. With my free hand I began fondling my tits and pulling on my nipples, "Oh yeah tug on those nipples!" He was sliding the vibrator all the way in and out and I wanted to cum so bad! He approached me and then lowered his sweat pants exposing the biggest cock I've ever seen! It was truly amazing! It was 9 inches long, very thick, the head was fat and round and for some reason the fact it was straight white got me even more turned on. He didn't have to ask, he just guided it towards my mouth and I opened as wide as I could and started sucking on it. Quite honestly, at this point I wasn't even thinking about any men just about the huge cock now in my mouth and about the huge orgasm that was building up inside me. I was sucking only about half way down his shaft and he asked me to go down further, so I did. At that moment I learned the true meaning of deep throating!

He said, "Man! You really know how to suck cock!" As he just keep moaning. I gagged each time my lips reached his pubic hair, after a couple of times I removed his cock from my mouth and said, "Damn your cock is huge!" Then I licked the head in a circular motion before I went back to sucking on his white long pole. I would occasionally deep throat it but for the most part I would only go a little more than half way down, which was equivalent to taking a ruler cock all the way in my mouth. My blow job lasted about 15 minutes and I started bobbing my head up and down on his cock quicker until I was a sucking machine. He finally couldn't take it any more! He grabbed the back of my head with his hands and as he moaned even louder he exploded in my mouth! but I got no such warning from him. He was holding my head in place, so I had no choice but to take every drop of his cum and swallow it down. At this point though I was cumming myself as I was still fucking my pussy ass with the vibrator and rubbing my long clit with my other hand, so I didn't mind having my belly filled with his semen.

When we were both finished having our orgasms he pushed me down on the bed so I was lying on my back. Without a word he proceed to kiss, lick and suck of every inch of my body. I was in pure ecstasy. His tongue went from my ear to my neck where he left me a big hicky. The whole time he finger fucked me with his long fingers. He worked his way down to my tits and took turns sucking on each others cock. He'd suck on my nipple then grab the tip of it with his teeth, biting gently, and pull it as far as it would stretch then he go back to sucking it. He'd repeat this process on the other nipple. He stopped momentarily to say, "I love your big tits, they're perfect!" Then he went back to sucking on them. I was moaning as he played my body like his instrument. After a while he finally reached my very wet pussy. I was hoping, no dying, for him to go down on me! I love receiving oral sex and was very happy he was returning the favor. Most guys after a blowjob would be like thank you and good night, so I really appreciate this. He was very good at it too, spending the right amount of time alternating between running his tongue between my pussy lips and twirling it around my swollen clit. I told him, "I'm gonna cum please don't stop!"Just then he did exactly that...HE STOPPED! I was so disappointed! I was so close to a big orgasm. I quickly said, "No please don't stop!"

As I said that he stood up and I saw his cock was hard again. He said, "Don't worry I'm gonna make you cum like you never have before." I said, "Ammm I can't...I want you to fuck me so bad. I was silent for a moment then reluctantly said, "Okay." Truth is I wanted to fuck him so bad and I wanted to have that big orgasm he just had me on the verge of. This was just an excuse to fuck him and still try to keep my good girl image. Truth is I wanted to fuck him so bad and I wanted to have that big orgasm he just had me on the verge of. This was just an excuse to fuck him and still try to keep my good girl image. He laid down on the bed and told me, "I want you to fuck me. Hop on!" He was holding his long black cock straight up. I eagerly got on top of him and slowly lowered myself down upon it. It felt so huge! I've never had anything that big in my cunt before. It hurt and when I finally lowered myself all the way down on it I just sat on it motionless while I tried to adjust to its girth. Max moaned, "Your pussy is so fucking tight!" I sighed and said, "Your cock is so fucking huge!"

We both smiled and then I started to fuck him. He encouraged me and consoled me as I tried to handle his massive cock. It hurt but it also felt so good! I couldn't believe I was fucking my guy! As I got use to the size I started to enjoy it more and began to pick up the pace, which he loved. He said, "That's a girl ride my cock!" I loved that he said that.
I was on the verge of a big orgasm but realized he wasn't wearing a condom. He replied, "No problem." I started to cum immediately after he said that. It hit me hard! Every muscle in my body tightened and my asshole began convulsing. I was screaming as I bounced on his huge cock as fast as I could! It was without a doubt the best orgasm of my life! Plus it was one wave of pleasure after another and I just kept cumming. My tight cunt was like a vice grip on his cock, it was like my pussy was milking him and that's what I got! I felt his big cock start to pulsate and I knew his semen was jetting inside of me. He was now fucking me back, meeting my downward thrust with an upward thrust of his hips. We were fucking so intense, so loud! The impact from our thrusts was making loud popping noises and we were both moaning at the top of our lungs. The entire floor had to hear us. Amazingly this seemed to last forever, we both just kept cumming! Finally I collapsed on his chest in exhaustion his cock still buried deep inside me.
It was the best sex of my young life, but he was still hard and had a little left in him. Did I mention what a stallion he is? He rolled me over and now with me laying on my back on the bed and him on top he starting fucking me some more. My poor pussy was feeling sore and I was so spent but I liked that he was still fucking me. His muscular arms were extended lifting his chest off mine. He didn't fuck me long in this position but he was jack-hammering pussy unmercifully and it took all I could to withstand his onslaught! I felt obligated to let him get off after how he just made me feel. So I just grunt and bear it! My tits were bouncy uncontrollably, so I grabbed them and held them in place. I've never felt such power pounding away at my pussy. After five minutes he deposited one final load of his thick gooey cum into my battered cunt. This time he collapsed next to me, much to my relief, and then we just held each other until we both caught our breath. After a little while he got dressed and left.

As far as he goes I don't know what to do with him either. I can't get him out of my head and I want to fuck him again in few days when my pussy is not so sore but I know I can't. The one thing I know for sure is I'm enjoying every moments we share with our " love making ".

More to cum
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Paul Masson.jpg (13.5 KB, 17 views)