Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 08-12-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

timshield is on a distinguished road
Default oke THATS IT! ive had it i think im about to flipout..

what im about to say may sound to some people quite controversial, thats fine im aware of that..

anyway i fancy lb's transgirls for quite sometime been with a couple and i still consider myself a straight guy (like quite some people on this forum to)
cause to me its obvious i just love their feminine look/touch/behaviour even the rational thinking they might or might not have as a guy..
so for that i can love em , i can never be intimidate (like a kiss) or ''love'' a guy so for me thats just clear anyways, now bout the thing thats flipping me over!

i had to hear it from a guy i know not a real friend that a gay guy i know(unfortunatly) he ''found out i was ''gay''. so i played a little joke act normal but i want to fucking smack the guy goddammit.
he probably saw me and a ex-ladyboy friend hanging out.. this just FREAKS ME OUT how can you possible gossip that around just like that like its okay to just do that.. without even thinking of discretion i mean if i was ''gay'' arent there some obvious unwritten rules that you dont go around telling everyone without knowing for sure the gayguy is out of the closat it might fuckup youre whole life (or better it) but thats just not ethical..FUCKSAKE i
hate these gay man who act all feminine i cant stand it the gossiping the tone the gestures(overacting it like a dramaqueen) dont get me wrong i know im controversial with this and its not like im saying i dont find it okay to be gay thats fine with me but the way some of em have to act its freaking me out
if this gossip spreads it could ruin some parts of my life i know i might sound like a hypocrite but i am who i am. (a macho/straight ladyboy lover is that possible?)

Last edited by timshield; 08-12-2009 at 07:21 PM.
Old 08-12-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

i ment contradictory and intimate*
Old 08-12-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tgsexual is on a distinguished road

It's true that many assume we are gay, but it's a label that doesn't fit very well with most of us, because, as you say, most of us aren't attracted to guyish looking guys, which would seem to be the most obvious feature of the gay stereotype.

It's one reason we ought to have a term for ourselves and begin an education of what we are.

I'm not saying that what attracts us ought to be any more palatable than what motivates gays, just that we are different to what is perceived as gays. I wouldn't want to be called straight or lesbian either, because those labels also don't fit.

As for outing people, I think it's a terrible act. Our sexual preferences and activities should be our own private business, to share only with those we choose to.
Proud to be a MELT (Men who Love Transwomen)
Old 08-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by timshield View Post
what im about to say may sound to some people quite controversial, thats fine im aware of that..

anyway i fancy lb's transgirls for quite sometime been with a couple and i still consider myself a straight guy (like quite some people on this forum to)
cause to me its obvious i just love their feminine look/touch/behaviour even the rational thinking they might or might not have as a guy..
so for that i can love em , i can never be intimidate (like a kiss) or ''love'' a guy so for me thats just clear anyways, now bout the thing thats flipping me over!

i had to hear it from a guy i know not a real friend that a gay guy i know(unfortunatly) he ''found out i was ''gay''. so i played a little joke act normal but i want to fucking smack the guy goddammit.
he probably saw me and a ex-ladyboy friend hanging out.. this just FREAKS ME OUT how can you possible gossip that around just like that like its okay to just do that.. without even thinking of discretion i mean if i was ''gay'' arent there some obvious unwritten rules that you dont go around telling everyone without knowing for sure the gayguy is out of the closat it might fuckup youre whole life (or better it) but thats just not ethical..FUCKSAKE i
hate these gay man who act all feminine i cant stand it the gossiping the tone the gestures(overacting it like a dramaqueen) dont get me wrong i know im controversial with this and its not like im saying i dont find it okay to be gay thats fine with me but the way some of em have to act its freaking me out
if this gossip spreads it could ruin some parts of my life i know i might sound like a hypocrite but i am who i am. (a macho/straight ladyboy lover is that possible?)
It goes with the territory, I'm afraid - no, we're not gay but try to tell that to some uneducated trans/homofobian with a mindset the size of his own dick...

Just shake your head, try to explain and if nothing helps, let them be. To some you will always be a flaming queen...

I dig your frustration, though.
Old 08-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

barry will become famous soon enoughbarry will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
Just shake your head, try to explain and if nothing helps, let them be. To some you will always be a flaming queen...
hank is right and i have to wonder that if it could be a blessing in disguise

i know it seems fucked up to think that some asshat who outed you is a blessing but i think some things happen for a reason

good luck brother
Old 08-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

chelsea can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by timshield View Post

i cant be bothered reading that, what does it say?
Old 08-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new believer will become famous soon enough

Timeshield you have something there that I questioned myself over when I first 'discovered' TG's.
In fact it took much more thought on my part even after a well liked TG member of this forum attempted to straighten me out.(like that one?)
I also do not believe I'm gay even though MANY of the TG's out there really turn me on. Maybe it's their sometimes 'deeper' voice. Their bone facial structure or height. All those qualities bring me to my first experiences of sex. My first three times,regardless of my 'success' or not, were with older women. I still prefer older women to the twenty something and younger crowd.
Them having cocks kind of made me self concious at times but, not (hardly) at all any longer. Now it's just a very large clitoris that 'spits'.
Gay guys, even the feminine ones, don't bother me but the in your face 'flames' do. But that's true of anyone that has attitude issues.
Sucking off a TG is out of the question(I think)but so is petting or necking. Face it I am married. But no one can, or should, deny a fantasy.

Your acquaintance with the attitude.....he's an ass, get over it. Be true to yourself and your mate and screw what others think. A real man can and should stand up to anything.(well , except a rolling pin over your skull). Others who see that in you will feed off your confidence and eventually follow.
That, my friend is how the world will change for the better(not the obama way) Now go out there and love life and others.
Good luck and God bless(that last remark is not intended as an insult)
Old 08-14-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgsexual View Post
It's true that many assume we are gay, but it's a label that doesn't fit very well with most of us, because, as you say, most of us aren't attracted to guyish looking guys, which would seem to be the most obvious feature of the gay stereotype.

It's one reason we ought to have a term for ourselves and begin an education of what we are.

I'm not saying that what attracts us ought to be any more palatable than what motivates gays, just that we are different to what is perceived as gays. I wouldn't want to be called straight or lesbian either, because those labels also don't fit.

As for outing people, I think it's a terrible act. Our sexual preferences and activities should be our own private business, to share only with those we choose to.
im with ya , maybe im optimistic but it would not surprise me if within the near feature like bout 10 years transsexualism/translovers will be established and accepted by the maintstream as a own well known category aside gay/les

Last edited by timshield; 08-14-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Old 08-14-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by barry View Post
hank is right and i have to wonder that if it could be a blessing in disguise

i know it seems fucked up to think that some asshat who outed you is a blessing but i think some things happen for a reason

good luck brother
i cant be outed as a ''homosexual'' cause im not fuck that label..

and it effects my personal life to much the way i am.. lets say im not soft n gentle..
Old 08-14-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

thanks for the kind words mates, im hoping it wont escalate to much trying to keep my cool cheers
Old 08-15-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

streetglide is on a distinguished road
Default I can understand

I'm with you Tim. I can't quite explain the attraction either, and like you I consider myself as straight as they come. Maybe it's just that ladyboys are so different and exotic...something taboo.
It's like breaking the speed limit, you know you shouldn't but it's an adrenaline rush...bad analogy, but you know what I mean!