Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-15-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

M213xxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default In the Los Angeles area

I've been curious for awhile now and have finally decided to have a sexual experience with a male(crossdresser or fem panty boy). I have had sex with chicks before I'm just tire of running around trying to impress, wine n dine etc... So I just want to doggystyle a nice firm smooth ass and get my dik sucked by a panty boy or a crossdresser. If any older bottom is in the Santa Monica area and want to be my first... Please let me know. I'm a really cute latino 5'6" 190lbs semi muscle/a lil chubby 25 yr old with a cute baby face. I really want to be discrete about this so either have your own place or we can get a motel. Let me know if anyone is interested. My email is m213xxx@gmail.com.

FYI.. I don't suk penis or let it go near my azz. I will only TOPP and I'm also disease free and will only play with a condom on so if your disease free hit me up!