Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-28-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

arz is on a distinguished road
Default First time

wondering what it is like to get it in the ass for the first time. Any comments or recommendations?
Old 03-30-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

arz is on a distinguished road

no thoughts or recommendations? No one can tell me what to expect if it ever happens?
Old 04-11-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

redbull29 is on a distinguished road

bump!

would like to know also...
Old 04-11-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

divein is on a distinguished road

1) clean up the hole.

it's would be quite embassrasing if a ladyboy was fucking you and something nasty come out. So pls clean up the hole before that. First, let go off anything from the bowel. then stick a water hose at ur asshole and on the tap to pump some water into ur hole. DO not on the tap too powerful. U can fill ur ass fill with water, then hold the water go to the toilet bowl and release out the water. Think there is a term for this procedure. Anyway do this 2 or 3 times to clean out everything. Dun get too addicted to this lol some feel like a girl peeing when they do this. quite sluty when think abt it lol.

2) Now that you are all cleanup. just lay back, relax ur ass and let the cock in! it's would be quite painful the first time. u can train ur ass by gettin a dildo or vibrator and play with urself first. The first time would feel like you are going to shit but if you have clean up then it's ok. it just ur body reaction. slowly you would get to enjoy it

hope it help
Old 04-11-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by divein View Post
First, let go off anything from the bowel. then stick a water hose at ur asshole and on the tap to pump some water into ur hole. DO not on the tap too powerful. U can fill ur ass fill with water, then hold the water go to the toilet bowl and release out the water. Think there is a term for this procedure.
The term is enema.
Old 04-12-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Balisearcher is on a distinguished road

Practice with a vibrator first, find the positions you like and how you like it,

Wanking with a vibrator in your ass gives great pleasure,

Don't be tense relax and enjoy, and as said above clean your ass first, nobody like chocolate and sweetcorn on their cock
Old 08-24-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Location: Atlanta Metro Area ( if you live in the area, email me or mssg me!)
jsoze2288 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsoze2288 Send a message via Skype™ to jsoze2288

first time isnt so bad if you just relax, if your tense then it will hurt esp if when they pull out. As far as cleaning your hole it is a good idea but not that necessary. But it is a great feeling!!
Old 08-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsoze2288 View Post
first time isnt so bad if you just relax, if your tense then it will hurt esp if when they pull out. As far as cleaning your hole it is a good idea but not that necessary. But it is a great feeling!!
Cleaning your hole is more than a good idea. It's better for your health and that of your partner ... not to mention that it is a sign of respect for the pleasure your partner is going to bring you by putting her cock in your ass.
Old 08-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

Well here goes! These are some highlights of "Melissa's Guide to Incredible Anal Sex"

This is my opinion as a t-girl that has been having anal regularly for about four years. Besides having a partner who is STD, HIV and otherwise trustworthy the most import thing regarding anal sex is preparing your tush for receiving a cock. I diddled my ass for years with various toys and objects before I attempted the real thing.

The first thing you want to do is make sure your rectum is empty before engaging in anal play by yourself or with a partner. I know this aspect isn't for the squeemish, but it's reality. I eat a high fiber diet which is a good idea for anyone but particularly anyone that wants to enjoy anal play. I don't think it's neccessary to do enemas before anal play but I usually cleanse my ass with an anal douche I bought on line. This is especially important if you become a "Size Queen" like me and develop a penchant for big black cocks! If you take a 9" cock balls deep in your ass you had better be clean "down there" of the results are pretty yucky!

Start by getting comfortable fingering your ass and exploring it gently with a lot of lube. I suggest purchasing an "anal trainer kit". It consists of a small, medium and large butt plug to train your tush for accomodating a dildo or a cock. I purchased one at the recommendation of Mandy Mitchell when I decided to date a partner with a large cock. Mandy correctly stated that it would "help stretch me out down there" I generally use the medium size to "prep" my tush for anal sex. I want to remain tight for my partner but not feel like they are going to "split me like a log" when they slide their cock inside me. If I'm feel horny before I go out for the evening I prepare my body for anal in the shower and insert a butt plug before going out for the evening. I also have an "anal jewel" which is a stainless steel butt plug that features a green rhinestone that protrudes from my puckered ass. I like to surprise new partners with it. When I'm buns up and they work there tongue between my cheeks they get quite a surprise! Yes, I know I'm kinky .

Dildoes are a lot of fun and come in a variety of sizes. My favorite is an 8" latex brown cock with a set of balls. They are fun for solo play or with a partner(s) Jelly dildoes are hot too but don't look as realistic and seem to be harder to clean. It is a must to clean your toys with hot water and soap after use. I generally use condoms on my toys and always if I am playing with partner(s). Toys are a lot of fun and can enhance anyone's sex life! The choice is up to you and your preferences.

Once you decide to let someone butt fuck you prepare your ass with a good cleansing and shower before you have sex. Don't eat anything that will give you gas either! LOL! Farting is natural sometimes when your parther is really giving it to you but there is no reason to encourage it unless that is your thing! I usually squirt a liberal amount of Astroglide in my asshole unless I know my partner is going to rim me. In that case I have some flavored water based lubes that I enjoy.

I recommend straddling your partner at first. That way you can control how much of his cock enters your asshole. When you begin anal session your partner has to take it slow and so do you! Make sure he's wearing a condom and use a plently of good lubricant like astroglide. Take his cock head in your hand and push it gently into your bum. Bare down on it like you are pooping. This action helps relax your sphincter ease down on his cock slowly and it should slide painlessly into your derriere. Just remember to take it slow! Most guy's cocks are around 6" or so I wouldn't recommend taking on some hung stud for your first anal experience. There will be time for that later!

Once your ass is accostomed to having a cock inside it you can begin to ride your partner and move up and down. The rythym of his cock sliding in and out of you is very stimulating you might get a raging hard on and or ejaculate while your fucking him. This is natural and part of the pleasure. Once you are used to the idea of a cock in your ass you can switch positions. Whenever you switch positions check his condom to make certain that it's in place and hasn't torn.

I recommend trying doggy or lying on your back. Doggy is good if you really want your partner to give you an incredible fuck and you should most assuredly get a total body orgasm. Once you experience your first anal orgasm you'll discover a whole new aspect of your sexuality. Good luck and let me know if this helps.

Have fun!

Melissa
Attached Thumbnails
anal.jpg