Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 07-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs down Rape and Punishment

Rape: the nature of the offence is such that the injury is much deeper in the emotional level than the physical. The anger and pain in the mind often accelerates more and more with frustration, even though years have past and the body has healed. There is no excuse of forcibly taking control of another persons body for the momentary pleasure and satisfaction of the offender.
Shame and social guilt of the victim and pressure from the relatives and friends often let the guilty party escape punishment. The mental agony of the victim in such cases is unbearable.
Let go of primitive societies, even in modern metro cities this crime claims many victims. And in most of the cases, the charges are dropped!!! Whatever the reasons may be. Perhaps technical fault of the CSI, or the medical exam was performed too late or the sample DNA was corrupted or most commonly, the victims withdrew the charges being threatened or too ashamed.
What should the proper punishment be for such a crime?

Last edited by sesame; 07-28-2008 at 07:50 PM.
Old 07-30-2008
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
Rape:...
What should the proper punishment be for such a crime?
This plays right into my growing interest in castration, punitive in this instance but elective as well.
I feel strongly that ANYONE proven guilty of rape or certain other sex crimes, especially any that involve children, the disabled, etc, should be PUBLICLY castrated, scrotum and all.
In the case of a previously castrated culprit who has continued to offend I would impose partial amputation of the penis. IN PUBLIC!
(I want the bratwurst concession at the place of execution!)
This all may sound Draconian but please note that I earlier stated "proven guilty".
There are those potential offenders, regardless of the type of crime they might commit, who will never be deterred by the severe punishment meted out to someone else who has committed a crime that tempts them. Still, MOST prospective rapists and child molesters will be deterred by the sight of a man being castrated and/or losing at least the head of his penis. If even one such crime is prevented thereby then it is worth it.
I may sound like one bloodthirsty woman but I was sexually assaulted at an early age and I still dream of watching the bastard lose the "weapons" he tried to use on me. A mini-guillotine comes to mind.
An informal poll of perhaps 30 if my fellow females revealed that all but 2 were in total agreement with me, especially those who were mothers.

It's a miracle that I now very much enjoy sex, with both men and other females. Now that I may soon have an opportunity to have sex with my first, probably only, shemale, an adorable Thai Ladyboy (castrated, BTW!), my "list of things to accomplish", sexually anyway, may soon be complete.

There's my two cents worth.
Old 08-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

brian621 will become famous soon enoughbrian621 will become famous soon enough

Cut their balls off and sent them to prison. Castration is a very effective weapon against these sort of crimes. Proven effective in studies. Most castrated males cannot achieve erection and those who can have a very reduced sex drive. A female can be in a castrated males company naked and will not arouse sexual interest from him. Wife abusers could benefit from the procedure as well.
Old 08-10-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

mally can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to mally

Cut the Balls & Cock off and tattoo on forehead so everyone knows wow what a deterent
Old 08-10-2008
Banned

jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about

Get your facts straight first.

http://www.feminist.com/antiviolence/facts.html
Old 08-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Buh, I guess you all think you are really clever and think big by sugesting such punishment? Should we cut of peoples hands for theft too? Lets hang draw and quarter terrorists. Lets have vandals and petty criminals lashed! Yea! Race to the bottom!! Fuck the Taliban, lets show them what the civilised people do!!!

Oh in other news, Barry George, the poor mentally retarded guy who was 'proven' to be guilty of killing Jill Dando, on the sole evidence of a microscopic particle of cordite residue (hey, it's forensic, so it must be infallible!), has been judged not guilty and has finally been released from prison after 8 years.

It's great to know we have the perfect justice system needed to avoid exacting these cruel punishments on innocent people.
Old 08-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Lightbulb Change of Attitude

I am not talking about imposing crude medieval punishments like: "an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" or stoning or "cut 'em off"! No, we are in a civilized world.

But I wish that the Judiciary should deal with rape victims with much more caution and sympathy that the current practice. Nowadays, the lawyers question the victims in a courtroom full of audience in a very cruel and heartless manner. The audience should be in private. The lawyers create an atmosphere which is totally hostile and unsympathetic to the victim. Its like verbally disrobing the victim and raping her all over again in public view! Sometimes they turn the tables and make the victim look like the guilty party! Its a game of the lawyers to make the victim lose all confidence and be terrified... and ultimately agree to whatever the defence lawyer has to say.

Apart from the justice system, the attitude of the investigating cops and the medical examiners got to change. And the most important thing of all, the general public and the relatives need better education and understanding. The victim of a rape crime has nothing to be ashamed of, its not her fault!
Old 08-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DL_NL will become famous soon enough

Now, let's try to convice the victims.
Old 08-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

There is only a 5% conviction rate in the UK. and no better in the US or Aus, it's pretty crap, but what can they do? It's still word against word, and as most rapes are by the womans partner, how else can anything be proved. Unless all woman have thier houses wired for sound Reagan white house style. People still have this ridiculous idea that rape is done by weirdos in balaclavas jumping out from behind the bushes.

I think the problem is really with society, and peoples attitudes to thier fellow humans, it's the same with all crime, people just treat other like animals, and it really isn't going to change easily. Bleagh!

Why are 2 bananas having sex in the Smilies box? Why do we accept this as normal? It's bizarre, they are bananas.

And why is the cutest smilie the sad one? His cute lil face makes me wanna cry. I wish I could give him a hug.
Old 08-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAnna
And why is the cutest smilie the sad one? His cute lil face makes me wanna cry. I wish I could give him a hug.
Amazing it is to note that Anna too has a soft side! Whew!
Old 08-11-2008
Banned

jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
Why are 2 bananas having sex in the Smilies box? Why do we accept this as normal? It's bizarre, they are bananas.
Not as bizarre as you might think, dear slut. Banana's DNA is 70% the same as homo sapiens. There are no "normal" sex lives. Even in the fruit kingdom.