Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-16-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

michneo is on a distinguished road

Asian cuz i love uncut cock
Old 05-16-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

twistseeker is on a distinguished road

Though I do not have any particular racial preference, I would say Asian over Brazilian. I prefer long straight dark (or black) hair and fare skin tone. However, Brazilians have a naturally fuller body and I do find them attractive as well. Yeah, I guess Asians would win out.

Kind regards,

twistseeker
Old 05-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

slipper can only hope to improve

Asian EVERYTIME for me!!!
Old 05-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

keliana will become famous soon enoughkeliana will become famous soon enough

I like it that Brazilians seem to have the most gorgeous feet in their strappy heels and fill out their low cut jeans beautifully and as for Asian Ladyboys I like them when they're small breasted, almost like boys but alas still have not found a good combination from I've come across so far..
Old 05-17-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Amoit is on a distinguished road

both sides are awesome imho
Old 05-17-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

michneo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by keliana View Post
I like it that Brazilians seem to have the most gorgeous feet in their strappy heels and fill out their low cut jeans beautifully and as for Asian Ladyboys I like them when they're small breasted, almost like boys but alas still have not found a good combination from I've come across so far..
oh my god you look so sexy
Old 05-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

I'm biazed... and ignorant of transssexuals outside Southeast Asia, actually. I'm sure that there are very sweet transsexual women in Brazil... and in America... and in Denmark... and everywhere else. The particular thing about Southeast Asia, how ever, is that not only are many guys just physically more feminine than Western men, but the tradition of trans*life is simply more common here. And THAT is the whole center-point!

I feel very deeply for Western transsexuals, who with two meters height, square jaws and hairy bodies have to go through SO much to reach the level of outside femininity that they desire... and some little Asian tranny can just put on a bit of rouge, a skirt and then she looks like a million...

But that's the unfair fact...

H
Old 05-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice
Default Brazilian or Asian

I don't mean to be "sarcastic" or "too picky" or to be a "smart-ass", dude89. Regarding the title of this thread, "Brazilian or Asian"....I think a better title should have been "Latin or Asian". There are gorgeous T-Girls from all over South America, not just Brazil. As for choosing one over the other...I can't...they are all beautiful! Even though my #1 girl is from Thailand, I just can't decide between the others.
Old 05-23-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

hellos123 is on a distinguished road

asians hands down
Old 05-24-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

slave1956 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to slave1956 Send a message via Yahoo to slave1956

if you like giant cock: brasil!!!! but if you like shemale same girl with cock: asian!!! the best is asian with cock same brasil...eheheheh
Old 05-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default One for the Brazilian/Latinas!

I can't argue that one is better than the other, but I can say I definitely prefer Brazilian/Latinas, whether they are genetic women or transsexuals.
Raquel Welch, Eva Mendez, Penelope Cruz, Jennefer Lopez, Salma Hayek, Adriana Lima, all Latina. I can't think of any Asian gen women that I really, really like.
I do think Asian girls are gorgeous too, I just like the Latina look better.
I love their long legs, nice cocks, and smouldering eyes...
Old 05-25-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kuroshinzo666 is an unknown quantity at this point

asian, thoes japanese girls have the most silky snow white skin
Old 05-25-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

nikosde is on a distinguished road

asian for me!!!!!
Old 05-25-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Valkyrja is on a distinguished road

I like white and soft skin. Like marble, so I prefer Asian.
Old 05-25-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Marine_N41_432 will become famous soon enough
Default Why stop at Two ?

Seems a bit unfair to be given only two choices when there are so many gorgeous Russian girls to be found on the Net. But, putting Perestroika aside for a moment, on the hole ( spot the deliberate mistake ) Asian girls are much prettier and more feminine, although for sheer voluptuousness I'd opt every time for Brazilians !

My penis-pointer swings both ways anyway !

Old 05-26-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

abstratorama is on a distinguished road

Half brazilian, half asians...
Old 05-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

megawatty101 is on a distinguished road

Brazilians.
Old 05-26-2009
LuvAmy

asian..but brazilian are very sexy too
Old 05-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aa2239 is on a distinguished road

I'd take Latina/Brazilian over Asian about four or five days out of the week... I love the big-booty-thick-thigh shemales! Of course, Asian shemales are very cute... but on average they're too slim, flat-chested, flat-bum. I don't like that look in a GG, so same applies to TG's.
Old 05-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

NCC-1701 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to NCC-1701

I'm not sure, i like who i like i suppose.

1st post!
Old 05-26-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

tapestry will become famous soon enough

I'd have to go with the latin ladies.

Nobody does ass like Brasil does ass.
Old 05-27-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

paris69 is on a distinguished road
Smile BRAZILIAN and ASIAN ? ... BOTH of THEM !!

I don´t understand why I have to choose... sometimes I prefer a hot brazilian with her big tits, large shaved cocks and sometimes an innocent asian ladyboy with small tits and lovely hairy cocks... Milena Vedramini or Amy , for example , I love BOTH of them !!
Attached Thumbnails
MILENA.jpg   AMY.jpg  
Old 12-10-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

nadiecomoyo can only hope to improve

I, can´t choose the brazilian are taller, bigeer , and almost lways have a huge cock, but the asian are smaller, so feminine, i can't choose, for me both one each one.
Old 12-10-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Cadian122 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

well not including the Russian Ladies, I'd have to say Latin/Brazilian would edge it out, just, I love the "cute, innocent" look that most of the Asians have, and I find them attractive on the net, I would rather see me with a Brazilian lady, mainly the great shape they have, big boobs, big arse, god I'm so jelous.
Old 12-11-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

nicole_girrl is an unknown quantity at this point

Living in Asia I have to come on our and support the home team. How could any man resist their petite frame, slender legs and flawless complexions...
Old 08-01-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Michael27ky is on a distinguished road
Default Brazilian.

I'd have to go with brazilian. I find their looks more pleasing, and they tend to have bigger cocks and look more feminine to me.
Old 08-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jayshawn! can only hope to improve

I prefer Brazilians
Old 08-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

asian
all day, EVERYDAY!
Old 08-02-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ZincDink is an unknown quantity at this point

Asians for me. I get my fill of tits and curves from genetic women (I'm partial to bbws). When it's time for a ladyboy I want an asian for the delicious contrast.
Old 08-03-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

alyssaluxor is on a distinguished road

A combination of Asian and Latina(Brazillian) is Filipina
Old 08-03-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

FlacoPro can only hope to improve

I'd go with Brazillian. They always have huge asses and huge cocks, no one can resist that...
Old 08-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

OyeRed will become famous soon enough

I think it is a simple question, but the answer is not that simple. It's like someone asks u, "Orange or Apple?"
Old 08-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Lightbulb Think I found a way to decide...

...with a little help from paris69's post. Here's the idea: pick your absolute favorite Asian Trans AND your fave Brazilian one 'cause you just won a "Dream Week-end" for two adults on a luxurious desert island, all expenses paid... Trouble is, you can bring ONLY one with you

So you get yourself together and say "shit! i can't miss an opportunity like that" and, believe me, you'll make a choice.

Took me about half-an-hour, lookin at pics, short vids, and finally opted for my lovely Latina from Sao Paulo , NOT an easy one, I admit...
Attached Thumbnails
lovelyThays056.jpg   ladyboyAmy055.jpg  
Old 08-13-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabedzaqueen View Post
...with a little help from paris69's post. Here's the idea: pick your absolute favorite Asian Trans AND your fave Brazilian one 'cause you just won a "Dream Week-end" for two adults on a luxurious desert island, all expenses paid... Trouble is, you can bring ONLY one with you

So you get yourself together and say "shit! i can't miss an opportunity like that" and, believe me, you'll make a choice.

Took me about half-an-hour, lookin at pics, short vids, and finally opted for my lovely Latina from Sao Paulo , NOT an easy one, I admit...
As much as I like the two choices that you have given, I'd rather just spend a weekend with the girl in my signature. She's neither Brazilian nor Thai and I her.
Old 08-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Wink did someone say Curious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
As much as I like the two choices that you have given, I'd rather just spend a weekend with the girl in my signature. She's neither Brazilian nor Thai and I her.
Don't want to get too off-topic here, but I did see, in your 2010 posts, the presence of this (obviously) sweet, new person in your life, ila, and I not only envy you ('cause I'm desperately single) but I also confess a degree of curiosity toward your new flame... Don't get me wrong! I'm NOT asking for a picture!... but, maybe a casual description, like... the color of her hair, is she slender, fit, her tastes, is she young enough that you could be her dad, you know? things like that...
Thanx in advance
Old 08-13-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't want to get too off-topic here, but I did see, in your 2010 posts, the presence of this (obviously) sweet, new person in your life, ila, and I not only envy you ('cause I'm desperately single) but I also confess a degree of curiosity toward your new flame... Don't get me wrong! I'm NOT asking for a picture!... but, maybe a casual description, like... the color of her hair, is she slender, fit, her tastes, is she young enough that you could be her dad, you know? things like that...
Thanx in advance
How about if I just say that she's a beautiful, sweet lady.
Old 08-20-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mrfrog is on a distinguished road

Like both but I like the Brazillians a bit more
Old 08-21-2010
jmad

Asian are surley the prettiest, but the brazillians have those great bodies, to be honest I would take either one, as long as there is a hard cock.
Old 08-21-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

happymark is on a distinguished road

asian ladyboys for me,they just look more realistic and far more sexier in my opinion
Old 08-21-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dino2010 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to dino2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernik View Post
I prefer asians, they are more femine and inocent.
its really I like Asian for this reasons
on otherhand I feel them so younger and have nice personality
Old 08-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Be_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of light
Default Pretty and slightly vulnerable

I'd see the Asian Ladyboys as having a definite natural edge in this department.
Sensuality and beauty combined is seen in some of the Brazilian Trannies, but I just love the fragility of many of those Ladyboys - makes me want to mother them while taking pleasure in their remaining masculinity !
Old 09-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

O'Sully TS Hopeful has a spectacular aura aboutO'Sully TS Hopeful has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Thanx in advance
The girl he's talking about is me. And I couldn't be prouder to say that. I love my man more than anything else.
Old 09-01-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

blindmoon is on a distinguished road
Talking

i love both
Attached Thumbnails
wr00418.jpg   barbie-shemaleclub-03.jpg   shetopcelinerenato77jpg_109331b_468.jpg  

Last edited by blindmoon; 09-01-2010 at 11:47 AM.
Old 09-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindmoon View Post
i love both
The first picture in your post is of Wendy Williams, who is neither Brazilian nor Asian.
Old 09-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to The Conquistador

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Sully TS Hopeful View Post
The girl he's talking about is me. And I couldn't be prouder to say that. I love my man more than anything else.
You are hooked up with our resident polar bear?

Best of luck to both of you!
[QUOTE=God(from Futurama)]Right and wrong are just words; what matters is what you do... If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope... When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 09-01-2010
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngryPostman View Post
You are hooked up with our resident polar bear?

Best of luck to both of you!
Thankyou, Postie.
Old 09-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Felix will become famous soon enoughFelix will become famous soon enough

you've Bianca in the first group of pics. If thats the measure it's no contest....Brazilian..
Old 09-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LadyboyJerker can only hope to improve

I'd go with brazillian shemales. Both are really gorgeous and really hot but I don't know why I chose brazillian right now. Maybe because asian have kinda like the same faces but apart from that Areeya and plenty more are fucking hot.
Old 09-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyboyJerker View Post
I'd go with brazillian shemales. Both are really gorgeous and really hot but I don't know why I chose brazillian right now. Maybe because asian have kinda like the same faces but apart from that Areeya and plenty more are fucking hot.
Wow, I hope you don't really mean what I've highlighted in the quote above. Where I live, when people say that about our most prominent minority, they risk getting the crap kicked out of them.
Old 09-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Sully TS Hopeful View Post
Happy to meet you, Gianna... And while my post was certainly humor-tinged, I admit being overwhelmed with joy that you took the time to reply to it...

I'm sure Ila is the greatest guy you could have met, and I sincerely wish the best to both of you... And especially, to achieve something I've never been able to with the women I've met over the years: MAKE YOUR LOVE LAST!!

Dennis.

Tags
danielly marinetto