Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 07-04-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Kitten is on a distinguished road
Default Sissy cock-stroking - part 2!

I really wanted to start a new thread with my own video last night, but I had posting limits.

So, in a thread of my own, here is the cock-rubbing conclusion to last night's sissy adventure.

Part 1 is here: http://videobam.com/PlzVg

Part 2 is here: http://videobam.com/ecVWu

I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I do x

P.S. Does anyone have any advice for good, free video hosting sites?
Attached Thumbnails
sissy01.jpg  
Old 07-04-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Tiafain789 is on a distinguished road

Nice. Very nice :D
Old 07-04-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bigboy4012 can only hope to improve

Very sexy, Kitten! Thanks for sharing.

I read on another thread that you are going for the op soon. All the best with it, but won't you miss being able to do things like this? Although I suppose you'll be able to do plenty of other interesting and fun things instead!
Old 07-04-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboy4012 View Post
Very sexy, Kitten! Thanks for sharing.

I read on another thread that you are going for the op soon. All the best with it, but won't you miss being able to do things like this? Although I suppose you'll be able to do plenty of other interesting and fun things instead!
I will miss it a little. It seems a shame that I've only just discovered the deep joy of my own cock, and now it's time to say goodbye. But, having a pussy, being able to have "normal" sex, has always been my deepest fantasy. As you say, I'll have a whole new world to explore.
Old 07-04-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hannagirl69 is on a distinguished road
Default you are one sexy girl...

i loved your vid and those glasses make you look so hot... wish it was me there with you though... i'm a tgirl too and i have been waiting to meet a girl like you someday and maybe even take it to a serious level if all things click... i'm a 27yo. tgirl from finland and i just love to have fun with other girls like me..i just love that girly soft skin and tender touches and kisses no man can give me... you know what i mean?
Old 07-04-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
I really wanted to start a new thread with my own video last night, but I had posting limits.

So, in a thread of my own, here is the cock-rubbing conclusion to last night's sissy adventure.

Part 1 is here: http://videobam.com/PlzVg
Part 2 is here: http://videobam.com/ecVWu

I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I do x

P.S. Does anyone have any advice for good, free video hosting sites?
Wonderfully sexy, do you have any more, I beleive you posted that you did? Will you be showing those, or are they just for you? Kisses and more, Connie

Last edited by dauls; 07-04-2012 at 08:09 PM.
Old 07-04-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bigboy4012 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
I will miss it a little. It seems a shame that I've only just discovered the deep joy of my own cock, and now it's time to say goodbye. But, having a pussy, being able to have "normal" sex, has always been my deepest fantasy. As you say, I'll have a whole new world to explore.
Its a shame theres no way of having a pussy and keeping your cock at the same time. I know that probably goes against the desire to fully transform (for want of a better word), but imagine the possibilities! Also a bit of a shame because your cock looks really nice. You'll have to let us see pics of your new pussy though, look forward to seeing it! All the best xx
Old 07-04-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannagirl69 View Post
i loved your vid and those glasses make you look so hot... wish it was me there with you though... i'm a tgirl too and i have been waiting to meet a girl like you someday and maybe even take it to a serious level if all things click... i'm a 27yo. tgirl from finland and i just love to have fun with other girls like me..i just love that girly soft skin and tender touches and kisses no man can give me... you know what i mean?
I do know what you mean. When I turned him into a sissy like that, there was something really special between us. He was more girl than boy. The way she kissed me, the way she touched me... somehow everything was that bit more tender. I had thought I was straight for years before that!
Old 07-05-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

malena will become famous soon enough

a very nice video
very sensual, love black stockings
compliments
Old 07-05-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie View Post
Wonderfully sexy, do you have any more, I beleive you posted that you did? Will you be showing those, or are they just for you? Kisses and more, Connie
Thanks, Connie

I've got a bunch of videos, a variety of different stuff, all available here:

http://fetishcod.com/store/kitten

And I've got a rapidly increasing collection of naughty pics, maybe 50 so far, on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/kate.kittensworth

I do intend to post more on here from time to time, but I fear most folks will lose interest when I've had my op. We shall see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi4012 View Post
You'll have to let us see pics of your new pussy though, look forward to seeing it!
Of course! I can't wait to show off my new pussy
Old 07-05-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
...but imagine the possibilities!
Oh, but I have! The first time, the only time, I ever saw two hermaphrodite ladies fucking, it was hot as hell. Even if I had resisted the urge to play with myself, I probably would have cum in my panties.

Quote:
Also a bit of a shame because your cock looks really nice.
I don't like to blow my own trumpet (see the self-fellatio thread ), but I always thought my own cock looked pretty decent, as cocks go. Thanks for confirming that! I don't have an awful lot to go on myself. I haven't seen all that many cocks up-close, in real life, and I know from personal experience that things often look even better on camera!

Quote:
Originally Posted by malena
a very nice video
very sensual, love black stockings
compliments
Thanks

I'm pleased you picked up on the sensual part - there was just so much real love that night!

Last edited by Kitten; 07-05-2012 at 05:09 PM. Reason: 2nd edit, acknowledging Malena