Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 08-19-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

MichelleKneels is on a distinguished road
Default Why Is It Different?

I had an online conversation with two other TS/TG/TV gurls a while back and I told them that the very first time I gave a guy a blowjob, I was dressed and presented myself as a male and how afterwards, I was totally disgusted by the whole act and with myself for doing it. Yet when I serve a man whilst presenting as a woman, I find the whole experience totally enjoyable. I get a wonderful sense of being slightly submissive to him and I find a real joy in giving him pleasure. I asked both of my chatroom friends if they found this to be so for them and they both agreed.

Mind you, I'm not complaining, but sometimes I find it a little puzzling that the act of one man giving another man head is a somewhat repugnant to me, yet the act of giving head whilst presenting as a female is a pure joy for me.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?
Old 08-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

KittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to behold

You are a closet homosexual. Accept that you like men. Crossdressing is a cover for you that makes you feel like it is more normal (a woman giving a bj to a guy). You need to accept that your gay tendencies are normal.