Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

View Poll Results: Regarding sex would you want to:
Be content to just fuck her pussy and leave her backdoor as a pleasant memory? 3 5.36%
Look at her pussy and a good alternative to anal sex with her? 12 21.43%
Just want to continue to pleasure her anally? 6 10.71%
I wouldn't want my t-girlfriend to undergoe GRS! 35 62.50%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

littletwink can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykel73 View Post
I am very sorry that was not a stab at woman. It was just what I find attractive. Also I do not think any less of a woman or a women that goes thought S.R.S. She is only becoming who she knows who she is. Again I do apologize to you for offending you. It was not my attention to do so.

I should have said that I only find pre-op trans gender woman attractive. To me a Vigina has always looked strange and unnatural on a women, but that is only my opinion most people disagree with me. So again I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive my lack of sensitivity i did not mean to harm or anger.
You like what you like and you stated what you like and what you like has nothing to do with Smc choosing to be butthurt on behalf of everyone everywhere.

Melissa, I know post-op women, but I've never dated any or been with them sexually. I am not ashamed to admit a lot of that has to do with what pre-op/non-op women have in their package. I like it. It turns me on. If I had an intimate relationship with someone - like my wife - whose body was dramatically changed, we would have to experiment and find what worked for us. I'm not saying that traumatic accidents are the same as GRS, but people's bodies do change, while their desire for their partners might not.

Other couples will see it differently, so I don't think there's a one size fits all answer, nor do I think you'll find any sort of consensus on the mechanics. It's a good question, though.

Last edited by littletwink; 09-14-2012 at 12:16 PM.