Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-18-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hornyscotty is infamous around these parts
Default Scotty is looking

Hello my name is Scotty they call me horny Scotty because I'm always horny. Not so long ago I was acquainted with the girl , that I worked with she was only temporary service and we hit it off immediately she had a little secret but when I found out about it I was extremely excited we spent several months together before her permanent job came open with the company in another state. That first night at the restaurant I put my hand on her leg she put her hand on mine I thought she was going to just remove it butt she relocated it to where I could feel her hard lady cock. I immediately got is hard as a rock without even having to think about it so I knew this was definitely for me I have been thinking about it some anyway. Now I am spoiled and I'm crazy about girls with a cock they are so beautiful and sexy and I'm looking for one to talk to and get to know and perhaps one day get together for real if anybody is interested please don't hesitate to send me a message
Old 02-24-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Any luck on this site?

Last edited by a9127; 02-24-2017 at 03:30 PM.
Old 02-27-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default He might if he is lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Any luck on this site?
I'm available sometimes and if not then I will say I am in a relationship.