Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-26-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

“Yeah, you watch me, Princess,” Tattooed guy grunted. “I’m going to fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before.”

Shawn had quit moving hoping to make the experience as unpleasant as possible for Tattooed guy. She realized though that even just looking at Tattooed guy was enough for him to continue with his brutal rape. “It’s too bad you can’t see my face, Princess, because you’d see how much I enjoy this.”

Then Tattooed guy put his cock all the way into Shawn in one quick shove. He grunted his satisfaction and then started fucking her hard pushing Shawn into the side of the shower with each uncaring thrust. “Fuck you’re tight, girlie. No wonder boyfriend is so protective of you. Well, he can’t protect you now. He’s boss lady’s toy. You’ll be lucky to see him again.”

Back in the bedroom the boss kidnapper has her cock right at my lips. I love sucking girlcock and I’m going to enjoy this. I kiss the tip of the boss’ cock and then wrap my lips around the it. I suck on her gently and am rewarded with a contented sigh followed by a hip wiggle.

Boss lady wants her cock in my mouth so she obviously loves the feeling. I suck the head of her cock gently for another minute and then release her cock. The woman gasps and then gasps again when I tickle the very tip with my tongue. She tries to push her cock into my mouth, but I move with her and she doesn’t enter. She tries a couple more times with the same result and then I open my mouth wide to take her in.
Old 05-27-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

He goes into me faster than expected. "Ahhh... Ahhh..." I grunt with each thrust. His shaft rubs against the inside of my butt and stretches out the opening for one forceful fuck after another. The tightness of my hole only makes him push harder until my face bumps into the wall in front of me. "S... Stop it." I say to him in a whimpering voice, hoping for mercy but also afraid of angering him by shouting.

At the same time, upon hearing Tattooed guy tell me Ila is now the boss lady's plaything, I wonder if he is doing better than I am. Is he being raped too, or going through some other form of torture?

In the bedroom, the boss lady carefully moves her cock between Ila's lips. The gentle teasing with his tongue makes her hungry for more, and the way he plays with her, delaying her cock's entry into his mouth, only increases that craving. Finally, when he opens wide, she lowers it into his mouth. Slowly and gently at first, to allow his tongue to get into position, before plunging the remaining inch down at him such that his lips are around the base of her cock. She holds herself in that position and waits for Ila to do the rest.
Old 05-27-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Fortunately my head is a few inches off the mattress so I’m not pinned in position when I got the full length of boss lady’s cock. I’m still able to control the action. I wait a few seconds to see what she will do. She emits a deep sigh of satisfaction, but doesn’t move.

It’s obviously my turn so I slowly slide my lips up and down her cock sucking gently. It feels so good to suck her big cock that I almost orgasm, but manage to hold off by stopping what I was doing. A few seconds later I resume bobbing my head up and down so that my lips caress her entire shaft.

I don’t realize that I’m moaning with pleasure until boss lady says, “Oh yeah, boyfriend, you love sucking cock. You’re so good at it.”

In the shower Shawn’s whimpers spurred Tattooed guy to fuck her even harder. His thrusts got faster and faster. His breathing quickened and his own grunts of pleasure told Shawn that Tattooed guy was close to coming.

She knew that she would have some respite as soon as Tattooed guy got his jollies off. It was not to be though. Just as he was about to come he drove his cock in deep and held it in position. He grabbed Shawn’s beautiful, round, firm breasts and pulled her back against him. “I’m not ready to come yet, Princess,” he said. “Your ass is too good for a quickie.”

Last edited by ila; 05-27-2018 at 04:01 PM.
Old 05-27-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The boss lady lets out a moan each time her cock slides out of Ila's mouth. That tight, sensual sucking makes her hard in seconds, leaking drops of her hot cum onto his tongue. "Yessss, suck it down, boyfriend. Make me hard." she says, thrusting her hips downwards at the same time he raises his head to take in her shaft.

At first, the rhythm is off, but eventually she settles into matching Ila's head bobbing with the movements of her hips. He goes up at the same time she goes down, pushing her cock deep into his mouth until it threatens to cut off his breathing, then pulling out to let him take in some air. Her slit gets wetter and she lets Ila taste more of her juice. "You love how I taste, don't you?" her voice sounds playful, very different from the way she acted earlier when she was with the rest of the gang, "You want some more cum? Go ahead, earn it. Suck it out of me."

Meanwhile, I let Tattooed guy fuck me at full speed, grunting and groaning the whole time. At any second, I will feel the warm flood of his cum inside my hole. His body is pressed against my back and his hands are all over my breasts. “I’m not ready to come yet, Princess. Your ass is too good for a quickie.” he says with his cock all the way in.

I start to struggle weakly, trying to pull his hands off my breasts, but he is holding me too tightly. "Get your hands off me." I say, though I immediately regret it. It will only make him angry, or perhaps more excited.
Old 05-28-2018
Shecock obsessed

My mouth is too full of cock in order for me to answer boss lady. If I could answer her I’d say ‘yes, I love how you taste. I love sucking your cock.’ I do manage to moan which the boss kidnapper interprets as my confirmation of her statements and questions.

I detect a change in her voice. It’s not so harsh or demanding. I wonder if her attitude towards me has changed. Then I know for sure it has when she raises her hips so that she’s no longer pinning me to the mattress. I now have more freedom of movement making it easier to slide my mouth along her cock. I suck boss lady’s cock faster and faster. Her moans of pleasure tell me that she is enjoying what I’m doing.

Shawn’s protests and words only encouraged Tattooed guy to treat her severely. His hand pawed her soft breasts that scratch marks on them. Then he seemed to comply with Shawn’s demand for him to get his hands off her. She relaxed only to stiffen up again when Tattooed guy wrapped one arm around her tiny waist and grabbed her cock with his other hand.

Tattooed guy then started fucking Shawn going harder and faster. He nipped the back of her neck and her shoulders as he drove his cock into her. Despite the vigorous fucking Shawn was getting, and against her will, her cock got hard from Tattooed guy stroking it. “You can’t fool me, Princess, I know you like me,” Tattooed guy said. “This doesn’t lie,” he soothed as he shook her cock.

Then Tattooed guy pushed his cock as deep into Shawn as he could holding her against the shower wall. She felt his cock expand and his first squirt of sperm jetted into her.
Old 05-28-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Her moans get louder and louder. And then, she unloads the first stream of her hot sex juice down Ila's throat. Her hip movements slow down, letting him swallow the first load before she squirts more. Her cock gradually softens, but not before releasing three more squirts as a reward for Ila's sucking.

As it turns out, she is not fully drained yet. The boss lady pulls her cock out of his mouth and shakes the final drops over his face while it goes soft. "There, was that sweet enough for you? Will you fuck me now? Or perhaps you want me to suck you?" she asks him, oddly giving him a choice rather than forcing him to do what she wants.

Back in the shower, I gasp when Tattooed guy wraps his fingers around my cock and begins stroking it. It reacts instantly, stiffening and swelling in his grip. I cannot help it. He knows I am powerless to stop it.

His first squirt of cum fills me up inside. "Aaaah!" I shriek in surprise. If it came from Ila, I will not mind. I won't even mind getting fucked and pumped with sperm by a party full of strangers as long as they treat me right. But Tattooed guy is just a disgusting man who is not at all gentle.

My hands are planted on the wall as I get ready for more squirts. He will go in more forcefully to finish what he started, I know he will.
Old 05-29-2018
Shecock obsessed

“Was that sweet enough?” I repeated to myself. What could I say? It was fantastic. I couldn’t believe how much love juice she shot down my throat. My chest was still heaving and I was still breathing too heavily to properly answer.

I took a deep breath before I answered. Boss lady was sitting on my chest with her legs folded behind her and her slowly softening cock laying on my chest. I raised my head and kissed the tip of her cock. “I’m going to fuck you,” I said and then flipped her onto her back.

I scrambled between her legs and slid my cock partways into her surprisingly lubricated bumhole. “I’m not doing any more unless you bring Shawn in here,” I said. “I want to make sure she’s safe.”

“That’s sweet of you, boyfriend, looking after your precious, tender, little princess,” she answered, “but that’s not going to happen. You’re my toy now and the boys are having their fun with Princess. That is except for my big, muscular friend who wants to fuck you instead of Princess. Now satisfy me, boyfriend, or you’ll never see your Princess again.”

Tattooed guy’s first squirt shot deep into Shawn. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists at the total revulsion she felt towards her abuser. She braced herself for the continued onslaught. Tattooed guy pulled his cock back a couple inches and then slammed it back into Shawn forcefully shoving her against the shower wall. He repeated his action, ground his hips against Shawn, and then slammed into her three more times as he unloaded his lust.

Shawn felt Tattooed guy’s cock pull out of her and heard him step out of the shower. She breathed a sigh of relief thinking that her torment was over. She tried, but couldn’t hide the tears of frustration, helplessness, and shame that she felt. Tattooed guy saw the wetness on one of her cheeks and laughed at her.

“I’ve only just begun, Princess.” Then he threw a towel at Shawn. “Dry yourself and then I’m going to make you comfortable for me,” he said as he leered at her.
Old 05-29-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The woman raises her legs above Ila's shoulders to let him fuck her. "You will go in all the way. Don't make me call in the big guy for a spit roast." she says while remaining still, with his cock halfway inside her. She has already lubricated her ass in advance for this fucking; that fact indicates to Ila that she is expecting a full fucking, with no bargaining or negotiations regarding her other captive, even though she gave him a choice earlier whether to fuck or be sucked.

As she waits for him to push the rest of his shaft in, she adds, "I wonder what Princess is going through right now. Surely she's done showering. Don't worry, I'm sure the others are taking good care of her. They'll be gentle... but I don't guarantee it."

Every time Tattooed guy unloads into me, I squeal and shriek in response. There is so much force behind his thrusts that he is shoving me forward into the wall with each one. The pool of warmth inside me lets me know how much he has released, and I feel it spilling out when his cock leaves my ass.

Next, he throws a towel at me. I use it to dry myself and wipe the remaining cum off my butt. "Fine, I'll do what you want." I say to him, "But first, I want to see Ila. I want to know your friends are not hurting him."
Old 05-30-2018
Shecock obsessed

“Haha, Princess, you crack me up,” Tattooed guy sneered at Shawn. “Your boyfriend is being well taken care of by the boss. By the time she’s done with him he won’t want you anymore. So, no, you can’t see him and it’ll be worse for you if you ask again. Now get your pretty, little ass moving.”

As Shawn passed Tattooed guy in the hallway he reached down and ran his hand across her bottom. “Yeah, I’m not nearly done with you,” he said as he fondled Shawn.

Shawn had no idea what would happen next, but she was sure that she wouldn’t like it.

It’s clear that I’m not going to be able to see Shawn. At least not until boss lady is done with me. I was ready to sink my cock all the way into the boss when she mentions that there’s the possibility that she may call in Burly guy for a spit roast. I’m certainly not averse to the idea.

The boss kidnapper must have noticed my positive reaction to her words because she forced her hips up towards me. My cock slid all the way into her. “Yeah, boyfriend, fuck me good and then I’ll let my big friend fuck you,” she said and then moaned as I slowly started pumping in and out of her.
Old 05-31-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

His hand on my butt makes me tense. I hurry down the hallway, away from him, and back to the room that Ila and I were in before. Ila is not there now, making me think he is with the boss lady in another room like Tattooed guy said.

Only Burly guy is in the room. "Took you long enough for just a shower." he says, grinning at me then at Tattooed guy as he enters. I sit down on the bed, watched by both men, fearful of what else they will do to me.

Meanwhile, the boss lady moans with pleasure while Ila pushes his cock in and out of her. Her hole is tight and Ila needs to put some force behind his thrusts to get all the way in, making the fucking a slow one. Though her moans indicate she is loving it regardless of the speed, she waits for the next time his cock exits and gets up from her position. "Wait here. I'll get the big guy." she says, then leaves the room without pausing to hear Ila's response. The idea of a spit roast is too good to delay.

I watch the woman walk into the room I'm in, still naked with dampness on the tip of her cock. She tells Burly guy, "Come with me. We can play with the boyfriend together." He follows her back to her bedroom, and I am alone with Tattooed guy once more.

Returning to her bedroom with Burly guy, the boss lady stands next to the bed. "Okay boyfriend, how do you want to do the spit roasting?" she asks Ila.

Burly guy though looks a bit puzzled. "Wait, why are we giving him a choice?"

"Because he just sucked my cock. You want to fuck him, but I'm not ready to be sucked again. Unless he sucks you while I find something to stick up his ass." She turns back to Ila, "What do you think, boyfriend?"
Old 05-31-2018
Shecock obsessed

“It’s just you and me, Princess,” Tattooed guy said. “My muscular buddy’s been wanting to fuck your boyfriend since he first saw him. When he and the boss are done your boyfriend won’t be able to walk.”

Shawn watched as Tattooed guy paced back and forth at the end of the bed. She moved up to the head of the bed to keep away from. Tattooed guy ignored her for a minute or so which made Shawn think that she might be left alone, for awhile at least.

Before Shawn could relax Tattooed guy snapped his fingers and said, “I’ve got it. Wait right here, Princess, and I’ll be back.”

Tattooed guy walked out, closing the door behind him. A few seconds later he was back holding some rope in his hands. Shawn groaned to herself. Would it be the rack again or something worse?

In the bedroom I could hardly believe I was getting a choice. As much as I wanted to get spit roasted in the traditional sense I had to think fast so that I could take control. Then, for once, inspiration hit me. Maybe I could get them tired out with sex so that afterwards they’d fall asleep for awhile. Then I could at least slip out to check on Shawn.

I took my chance. I looked at boss lady and said, “You wanted me to fuck you so I’m going to finish what I started.” Then I looked at Burly guy and said, “And I’m going to suck your cock at the same time. After that you’re both going to fuck me.”

I looked from one kidnapper to the other waiting for them to make a move. Would they go with my suggestion? Or would they do what they wanted?
Old 05-31-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I remember when one of the kidnappers hit me with the belt while I was tied to the rack. Is Tattooed guy going to repeat that? I remain on the bed staring at the rope, then at Tattooed guy. He is smiling at me and not in a nice way.

"You're going to tie me up again?" I ask him. A stupid question, I know, but perhaps due to my nervousness I cannot think of any other response. In my mind though, I am actually a bit excited by the idea, but it very much depends on what position Tattooed guy will put me in.

In the bedroom, the boss lady looks at Burly guy who nods, somewhat surprised that Ila is game for sucking and fucking his captors. Burly guy tells him, "I'll prefer to fuck your sweet ass right now, but we can do it your way."

The woman lies down in the same position she was before, with her legs raised and her hole presented to Ila. Burly guy drops his pants and stands on the bed over her, his big cock dangling in front of where Ila's face will be when he gets back into position. "Take it all in, boyfriend." he says, "Hope you don't choke on it."
Old 06-01-2018
Shecock obsessed

“The rack is too good for you, Princess,” Tattooed guy sneered. “I said that I was going to make you comfortable for me and that’s what I’m going to do.”

Shawn watched with trepidation and then curiosity as Tattooed guy took one of the chairs in the bedroom. He placed it in front of the rack with the seat nearest the rack and the seatback farthest away. Shawn moved towards the foot of the bed to watch what Tattooed guy did when he knelt down. She was more than curious when Tattooed guy tied the legs of the chair to the rack.

Then it dawned on Shawn what was about to happen. She tried to back away from Tattooed guy, but he was too fast. He grabbed Shawn by one of her wrists and pulled her off the bed. Before she could react Tattooed guy had her face down and bent over the back of the chair. With his body he pinned Shawn place then tied her ankles to the chair legs followed by tying her outstretched arms to a horizontal bar on the rack.

Tattooed guy stood up. He was breathing heavily from his exertions, but still managed to say. “Now you’re in the perfect position, Princess. Your ass is just the right height and completely accessible. It’s time for some discipline.”

My hard, throbbing cock easily slid back into boss lady. She groaned in pleasure as I put my cock in up to the hilt. Burly guy’s cock was right in front of me. I wanted to take his full length into my mouth, but I also needed to keep control without the kidnappers realizing it. I cast my eyes upwards to Burly guy and told him he had to be completely naked or I wouldn’t suck his cock. He shrugged and cast his clothes aside.

I couldn’t believe my luck when a naked Burly guy stood in front of me. He had big muscles bulging out everywhere and even better was that he had absolutely no body hair. I almost orgasmed from the sight. I wasn’t going to wait any longer. I engulfed his nine inch cock with my mouth taking as much as I could. Apparently Burly guy couldn’t wait either. He started slowly stroking his big cock in and out of my mouth.
Old 06-01-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I pull at the ropes, finding them too secure to slip out of. I am now bent forward with my butt facing Tattooed guy. "What are you going to do? Fuck me again?" I ask in an attempt to sound angry and defiant, but there is no firmness behind my words. I am worried about what will come next, and no doubt Tattooed guy knows that even before I say anything. Is he about to fuck me again, so soon after doing so in the shower, or does he have something worse in mind?

The boss lady tilts her head back and lets her ass take in every inch of Ila's shaft. She is breathing deeply and her hands are lying limply at her sides. After a while, she says to Ila, "Faster. Fuck my tight hole as quickly as you can, so hard that you shake the bed."

At the same time, Burly guy slides his cock between Ila's lips, going slowly and gently to let him feel its length. Within seconds, his cock starts to swell into a saliva-coated meaty shaft that forces Ila to open his mouth as wide as he can. With one hand, he grabs Ila by the back of his head and pushes him towards his crotch, to give him an idea of how deeply that massive cock can go, then lets him pull himself back out.

All this without slowing down his fucking of the boss lady. Fortunately, it seems that both the woman and Burly guy are letting their guard down, being so absorbed by the fucking and sucking that they see Ila as more like a sex slave than a captive whose escape they must prevent.
Old 06-02-2018
Shecock obsessed

To Shawn’s surprise Tattooed guy didn’t initially didn’t answer her and when he did his voice was soothing. He ran his fingers lightly over her bottom and that time they didn’t feel rough. “You sure are beautiful, Princess,” Tattooed guy said in soft voice. “Your skin is so soft and smooth and warm. It’s no wonder your boyfriend is so protective of you.”

Tattooed guy continued to run his fingers lightly over Shawn’s body. She sighed deeply when he ran a finger between her bum cheeks to gently massage her rosebud. She heard him heave a sigh as he said, “Such a shame I’ve got to do this.”

Shawn stiffened at the words. Tattooed guy went out the door. When he returned a couple minutes later he was carrying a wide leather belt in one hand and a long strip of cloth in his other hand. He was beside Shawn in two strides. In one quick motion he had dropped the belt and simultaneously wrapped the cloth around Shawn’s mouth and tied it in back, effectively gagging her.

I felt a tingling that started in my toes and quickly moved up legs and into my groin. Boss lady was clenching and releasing my cock with her body and rapidly bringing me to a climax. I tried to hold off, but couldn’t. I drove my cock deep into her. I started coming so hard that I could no longer suck Burly guy’s cock. Squirt after squirt went into the woman. She moaned and then groaned her pleasure and then said, “Oh yeah, boyfriend, fuck my ass. Fill me with your hot sperm.”

Burly guy, turned-on by the action below him, started fucking my mouth while I was coming in his boss. He made several quick thrusts and then groaned. I felt his cock swell up. His first squirt blasted into my mouth. I swallowed quickly. He squirted three more times. I couldn’t keep up with him and some of his come leaked out the corner of my mouth. He gave one more grunt and then pulled his cock out.
Old 06-03-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

His touch sends shivers over my body. When his fingers reach my hole and starts rubbing it, I calm down and anticipate another penetration. Together with the ropes holding me tightly to the rack and chair, I am starting to get excited. I know I shouldn't, since this is the very same man who fucked me hard in the shower just minutes ago and left me feeling helpless and disgusted, but there is no mistaking that sensation especially in my cock.

I watch him leave for a moment, then return with the cloth and belt. Before I can say anything, he ties the cloth over my mouth and silences me. I shake my head, trying to make it slip off, but it stays on. My breathing quickens. I have felt the sting from that belt before and I brace myself for another round of repeated strikes to my butt cheeks.

The boss lady is squirming on the bed, taking in load after load of Ila's cum. "Aaaahhhh... Yes, keep going..." she moans. Her left hand roams over her breasts, her right hand strokes her flaccid cock that is still damp from getting sucked earlier. At the same time, she continues to clench her hole to tighten it around Ila's cock and encourage more squirting. Her ass is so full of juice that some of it drips out when Ila's cock leaves it and forms stains on the bed.

Burly guy finishes cumming into Ila's mouth and pulls himself out. Grabbing him by the hair, he forces his sex slave to look up at him. "That's good. Now swallow every bit of it." he says, then picks up his cock and sprinkles the last remaining drops onto Ila's tongue. His fingers run up the sides of Ila's lips to pick up any cum that leaked out and push it back in.
Old 06-03-2018
Shecock obsessed

‘Swallow every bit of it.’ Burly guy’s words ran through my mind. “What a stupid statement,” I thought. Of course I’m going to swallow it. What else would I do? I give Burly guy’s cock one last little suck on the tip of it and then I shift sideways.

“Now we’re going to do a real spit roast,” I state looking first at Burly guy and then at Boss lady. “Boss lady, you’re going to fuck me. I want girl cock in my ass and a big load of hot, girl sperm.” I look up at Burly guy and say, “I’m going to suck your cock hard again so that you can fuck me.”

I get on my hands and knees, waiting. I shake my hips as a signal to do what I said. I don’t know if the kidnappers are going to do if I say or if they we exert their own dominance and tell me what will happen.

Tattooed guy circled around Shawn going from side to side. He stopped a few times to fondle her exposed firm bottom and run a hand over her back. Then he’d stop near Shawn’s head so that she could see the belt dangling from his right hand.

At first Tattooed guy didn’t notice that Shawn’s cock had gotten hard. It was about the fifth or sixth time of running his hand down Shawn’s behind that he felt her stiff cock. “Yeah, you love cock, don’t you Princess? You love being bent over waiting for a big, hard, manly cock to fuck you. You want my cock,” Tattooed guy stated.

Suddenly the belt swished through the air and hit the side of the chair with a resounding smack. Shawn jumped and then trembled in anticipation. She knew that she would soon feel the leather on her. But would it be gentle or hard? Shawn didn’t have long to wait. The belt swished through air again. This time it landed on her exposed bottom with enough force to leave a welt. Shawn let out a muffled yelp. It wasn’t going to be gentle. Three more times the belt smacked her hard enough to leave big, stinging, red marks on her skin and bring tears to her eyes.
Old 06-03-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Getting up from the bed, boss lady looks at Burly guy, then at Ila who is already in position to be fucked in both ends. The way he is telling them what he wants, instead of letting them decide, surprises them. No matter how great the fucking and sucking is, they are still his captors and should be the ones telling him what to do.

Burly guy speaks first, "You want to suck me again after I just unloaded into your mouth?" He lifts his flaccid cock that is still glistening from a mixture of cum and saliva, and gently slaps Ila on the side of his face with it. "Not so soon, you little cum-eating slut."

"I'll do what he wants. I can't wait to fuck him." the woman says. She reaches into a drawer, picks up a tube of lubricant and squeezes some over her cock. With one hand she rubs the lube across her shaft, stroking it at the same time until it gets hard enough to poke into Ila's hole. Once her cock stiffens, she gets behind him and pushes herself in. Very slowly for now, to let Ila feel the length and thickness that will be inside him.

Burly guys kneels in front of Ila's face and brings his cock up to the latter's lips. It will take some time for him to be able to cum again, but at least Ila can pleasure him while they both wait.

Meanwhile, to everything Tattooed guy says to me, I shake my head and grunt through the gag, "Nmmph. Nmmmpgh." But my cock betrays me. It is his touch and being tied up that make me aroused, not the thought of getting fucked by him again.

Then the belt hits me, and I shriek each time I feel that thick leather strike the tender skin of my butt cheeks. The pain burns into me, causing me to struggle against my bonds vigorously each time he pauses between lashes. The rack rattles but does not move. I can only remain there expecting more hits from him.
Old 06-04-2018
Shecock obsessed

Boss lady slowly slides her cock into me. Each millimetre is pure bliss. I want to push back against her to get all of her in me, but at the same time her slow penetration feels too good. Burly guy’s cock is at my lips. He’s flaccid at the moment and I know that I’m going to enjoy getting him hard again.

Once boss lady has her cock fully home she starts slowly pulling out of me. I can tell she wants this to last and that’s the way I like it. My moan of pleasure is muffled by Burly guy’s cock which has now filled my mouth. I slowly raise my head up Burly guy’s shaft matching the speed with which Boss lady is fucking me.

Shawn strained at her bonds trying to escape the pain that Tattooed guy wass inflicting. The more she struggled the more Tattooed guy laughed at her predicament. The belt whistled through the air and struck Shawn once more. The gag muted her cry of pain. Her cock had gone flaccid again. She enjoys some playful discipline, but this is cruel punishment.

Tattooed guy laughed again and then suddenly he groaned loudly. The next thing Shawn heard was Tattooed guy shouting, “What the fuck! Get out of here.”

Out of the corner of her eye Shawn saw Shorty. He had grabbed Tattooed guy by the wrist and he was bending his hand backwards. The belt fell to the floor as Shorty said, “Enough! You were told not to abuse Princess. Now get out or I’ll tell the boss what you did. I’ll probably tell her anyway.”
Old 06-04-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Much like before when Ila was sucking the boss lady, she tried to time her thrusts to match his sucking of Burly guy's cock. Pushing forward into him at the same time he takes that larger cock into his mouth, she notices that Ila is enjoying the slow speed and remains at that pace.

But with a hole that tight, it is only a matter of time before she puts more force behind it, gradually building up to the spurting of her cum. Without warning, she starts going faster, rocking Ila back and forth at the same time. Burly guy's cock is ready to get hard again and he lets Ila know it by shoving it deeper into his mouth, one hand holding him by the hair to keep his head still.

On the rack, the beating has gone too far. I am tired from struggling. My butt is throbbing with pain and my cock hangs limply. Then I hear Tattooed guy shout at someone, and turn my head slightly to see that Shorty is in the room.

“Enough! You were told not to abuse Princess. Now get out or I’ll tell the boss what you did. I’ll probably tell her anyway.” I hear him say. A feeling of relief comes over me. I am sure Tattooed guy will continue beating me to the point of bleeding had Shorty not interfered, indicating some kind of dissension between them. But how far does that dissension go, and can I take advantage of it? Does it involve the boss lady and Burly guy too? I keep quiet and listen to how Tattooed guy responds.
Old 06-05-2018
Shecock obsessed

Boss lady’s hard, fast thrusts are hitting all the right spots. There is a tingling that’s starting in my toes and working its way up my legs. I push back against Boss lady meeting each inward stroke and pulling away as she pulls her cock out. I clamp down on her cock with my butt muscles making her moan with pleasure.

I groan loudly as Boss lady drives her cock deep in me. The tingling in my legs rapidly moves into my cock making me orgasm onto the bed covers. At the same time Boss lady’s first spurt blasts into me. Her cock pulses and she spurts again and again and again. The pleasure is almost too much to bear. I suck hard on Burly guy’s cock almost inhaling it. Just as quickly I stop sucking. I don’t want to make Burly guy come yet. I want his big, hot cock fucking me.

Shawn told me later that Shorty won the staring contest with Tattooed guy. She heard more than saw Tattooed guy stomp out of the bedroom, muttering under his breath that he would get even. The moment Tattooed guy was gone Shorty untied Shawn apologizing profusely for the treatment she had receive at the hands of her tormentor.

Shorty helped Shawn to the bed and eased her down onto the mattress. He told her to rest and said he’d be right back. Shawn had barely closed her eyes when Shorty was back. He told her to lay on her stomach. As soon as Shawn was face down she felt Shorty massage a soothing cream into her burning buttocks. She turned her head sideways and for the first time noticed that Shorty was completely naked. His cock was standing straight up. It was so hard that it was vibrating.

Shawn’s only thought when she saw Shorty’s state was ‘Oh great, what does all this mean?’
Old 06-05-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boss lady unloads one final squirt before her cock goes soft, allowing an easy exit from Ila's hole. She pulls out and admires her handiwork: Ila's ass is so overflowing with cum that a thin river of her hot white juice leaks out. She grabs his butt cheeks and presses them together as if to hold the cum inside. "Your turn. I want yours mixed with mine." she says to Burly guy.

His cock hardened again, Burly guy notices that Ila has stopped sucking him and knows why. Boss lady passes him the lube, which he squeezes over his shaft in front of Ila, just to keep him excited about having that giant thing stretch out his anus. He goes over to Ila's rear while the woman moves in front of their incredibly cooperative sex slave. Not to let him suck her though, as she was still recovering from her latest squirts.

Burly guy points his cock at Ila's ass and, like the boss lady, slides his monster of a cock in slowly. His hands hold on to Ila's hips to keep him still. Inch by inch, his cock bathes in the warm cum left behind by the woman, going in all the way until Ila can feel his balls bumping into him. Burly guy holds it in there for a moment, then starts fucking him at a steady speed, moaning and grunting each time he re-enters.

Meanwhile, I am glad that Shorty is a lot more gentle than Tattooed guy, even treating the welts that the latter gave me. Not out of kindness, I'm sure, as I can see that Shorty is fully aroused. By what, I wonder. My naked body? The feeling of my ass in his hands? My first thought is that he wants to fuck me, but what can I do about it?

And so I do nothing and say nothing for now, afraid of making him angry.
Old 06-06-2018
Shecock obsessed

Shorty climbed onto the bed and made himself comfortable next to Shawn while still massaging her cute, firm bottom. He shifted position once more to lay down beside Shawn, all the while talking pacifyingly to her.

At first Shawn didn’t pay attention to what he was saying, but when he laid down she couldn’t at first believe what he was saying. She let him go on with his monologue. “Don’t worry, Princess, you’re safe now. I’ll protect you. My friend knew he wasn’t supposed to hurt you. The boss is going to be mad.”

Shorty stopped momentarily. He heaved a sigh and then continued. You’re gorgeous, Princess. If you were my girlfriend I would never let anyone harm you. I’d keep you safe forever.” He stopped talking once more and then ran his fingers lightly over Shawn’s body. “You can still be my girlfriend, Princess.” Once more Shorty stopped and then said, “I want to make love you to you, Princess.”

Shawn stiffened at Shorty’s last statement. It was almost too much to comprehend. A thousand thoughts raced through her head all at once as she tried to think of what to do.

In the bedroom I watched Burly guy spread lube over his shaft. He has the biggest cock I’ve ever seen. I could hardly wait to feel him in me. My excitement grew as Burly guy moved in behind me. I felt his cock against my hole. I wanted more and pushed back as Burly guy pushed forward. I moaned my desire as he slowly went all the way into me.

Burly guy started off fucking me slowly sending waves of pleasure through my body. His slow thrusts didn’t last. He was soon vigourously pumping in and out of me. Boss lady moved in closer to me to get a better view. Her firm, round breasts were almost in my face. I couldn’t resist the temptation and latched onto a nipple with my lips. She pushed her boob against me to let suck and lick her hardened nipple.
Old 06-07-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

While it is true that I have been fucked by lots of guys, I will not let it happen now. This is still a kidnapping, these people are dangerous and in Tattooed guy's case, frighteningly creepy. I fight back the urge to respond as Shorty runs his fingers across my bare skin, still afraid of angering him.

“I want to make love you to you, Princess.” Shorty says.

Immediately I roll over and hop off the bed, retreating to the opposite corner of the room. "No. Get away from me." I reply, with occasional glances at the door. I can try to run out, assuming the door is not locked, but Tattooed guy may be outside. I don't want to scream at Shorty either or the rest of the gang, wherever they are, will be alerted. Instead, I watch every bit of movement Shorty makes. If he approaches me, the only thing I can do is stay out of his reach.

Boss lady chuckles softly. Ila is taking her erect nipple into his mouth like a hungry baby, and she obliges by pushing her breast into his face, together with the other breast in case Ila wants to switch. His face is repeatedly shoved into her boobs by the rapid thrusts of Burly guy into his ass. He does not care if his giant cock causes any pain by stretching out Ila's hole. The fact that he is pushing a shaft of such girth into a hole too tight for it only encourages him to push harder.

His first load of cum erupts inside Ila. More squirts follow seconds later, mixing with boss lady's juice to flood Ila's ass with the warm liquid until he can feel their combined loads swirling around inside him. Burly guy pulls out with a satisfied grin and a slap on Ila's butt cheek as a gesture of praise for the good fucking.
Old 06-07-2018
Shecock obsessed

Shorty moved slowly towards Shawn, holding one arm straight out towards her and talking calmingly. “Don’t worry, Princess. I won’t hurt you. I’m here to help you.”

As Shorty advanced Shawn moved away trying to stay out of his reach. “I know you’re afraid, Princess,” Shorty continued, “but you don’t have to be. Treat me nice and I’ll be even nicer to you.”

Shorty took another step towards Shawn. She tried to sidestep out of the way, but Shorty was too fast. He caught Shawn around the waist and pulled her into an embrace. Even though Shorty was the smallest kidnapper he was still only a couple of inches shorter than Shawn. As Shawn came up against Shorty’s body he went up on his toes and tried to kiss Shawn. She turned her head to avoid his lips.

Shorty missed his mark, but Shawn could not miss the feeling of a hot, rock hard cock against her. Despite her thoughts and predicament, Shawn couldn’t help her normal reaction. Her cock got hard. She was horrified with herself. Shorty took advantage of the situation and planted his lips onto Shawn giving her a face full of wool and the touch of lips that revolted her.

As Burly guy pulled his cock out of me I felt an emptiness that let me know that I had been well and truly fucked. In fact it had been so good that I knew that I’d let Burly guy fuck me again. For that matter I’d more than enjoy another fucking from Boss lady. I was feeling quite content.

I quickly realized that I was sleepy and if I didn’t act right away my plan to get back to Shawn was going to fall apart. To Boss lady’s surprise I let go of her nipple and stood up. “It’s time to shower,” I said. I didn’t wait for a reply, but instead turned and walked towards a door which I was sure would lead me to the master suite washroom.
Old 06-07-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I shove Shorty away as hard as I can. "Aaah! Stop it!" I finally scream at him. That kiss was the last straw. I don't care what the rest of the gang thinks now, I am not going to give in to Shorty's advances no matter how nice he is acting compared to Tattooed guy. Unfortunately, my cock is still hard from contact with his cock, and that is not something I can hide.

In desperation, I circle the room until I reach the door. Finding it unlocked, I shove it open and run out right into the corridor, just as Ila is stepping out of the bedroom with his cock aroused. I run up to him, give him a brief hug, then stand behind him as if putting him between me and the room where Shorty is. "Are you alright? Did they do anything to you?" I ask Ila in a soft voice.

The good news is that boss lady and Burly guy are so satisfied by Ila that they are staying in the bedroom to cool themselves off. They do not stop him from leaving the bedroom, nor do they react to hearing me scream in the other room. Soon, after catching their breaths, they will come out to see what is going on.
Old 06-08-2018
Shecock obsessed

I open the door to what I think is a bathroom only to see that it leads to the main hallway. Instead of going back into the bedroom I step out just in time to see Shawn come flying down the hallway. It’s easy to see that she’s in distress, but Shawn is so gorgeous that I get instantly aroused whenever I see her and this time was no exception.

Shawn runs into my arms, hugs me briefly, and then slips in behind me. A couple seconds later Shorty comes bursting out of the room where Shawn and I had been held captive. As soon as he sees me he abruptly stops. His chest is heaving as he tries to catch his breath. He glares at me then at Shawn.

“Fine. Have it your way, Princess,” he says, “but you’ll be sorry.”

Just then Boss lady comes out to the hallway. She looks at me, then Shawn, and finally at Shorty. “What’s all this commotion?” she demands.

Right away Shorty blurts out, “He,” and he nods his head towards the main entrance, “raped Princess and beat her. I rescued her and I was just trying to make her feel better.”

“How? By raping her yourself,” Boss lady said contemptuously. “I told you guys you weren’t to touch Princess. How do you think we’re going to get paid if she’s brutalized?”

As Boss lady is talking I feel Shawn come up behind me. I turn around to hug her reassuringly.
Old 06-08-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

My embrace tightens around Ila and I bury my face in his chest, whispering to him, "I'm fine. They didn't hurt me too badly." The redness on my buttcheeks however tell a different story, though thankfully the pain is gone and the welts are no longer visible.

Burly guy steps out of the bedroom. "Hey, if you want to rape someone, rape the boyfriend." he tells Shorty, "I just finished widening his hole. Isn't that right, boyfriend?"

"Princess, go back into that room. No one will be in there with her, understand?" Boss lady says, then turns to Ila, "You go take that shower. When you're done, join Princess in the room she's in." Interestingly, she does not assign anyone to keep an eye on Ila while he is in the bathroom.

With some nudging from Burly guy, I release my hold on Ila and follow him to the room I just ran out of. I enter, he closes the door and makes sure Shorty is still in the hallway, nowhere near me.
Old 06-09-2018
Shecock obsessed

It’s a great relief to be able to once again hold Shawn. She says she’s not hurt too badly, but I run a hand down her back to check for bruises and tender spots. I feel that her bottom is hot and there are bumps on her skin. My relief turns to anger at the kidnappers for hurting Shawn.

I am just about to tell the kidnappers that I will repay them for what happened to Shawn when the Boss lady tells Shawn to go back in the room and for me to take a shower and then join her. To speed things along Burly guy pulls Shawn from me to escort her back down the hallway.

I wait until Shawn is in the bedroom and Burly guy moves away from the day before I go to the shower, watched by Boss lady and Burly guy. I am happy that Shawn is alone in the bedroom, but I wonder why. I also wonder at the changed tone in Boss lady’s instructions. She is no longer the demanding, aggressive bitch that kidnapped Shawn and me and ordered around the other kidnappers.

I’m surprised, too, that no one is watching me shower. I step into the shower and close the door. Just as I’m soaping myself I hear the door open. ‘Great,’ I think, ‘I knew it was too good to last.’ The next thing I know the shower door opens and boss lady steps in. Once more I’m surprised. Boss lady is no longer wearing her balaclava.

She is extraordinarily beautiful with her long, blonde hair, sparkling grey eyes, and moist, red lips. She puts her arms around my neck looking at me with affection. I can feel her hard cock against me. “Don’t worry, boyfriend,” she says, “you can join Princess in a few minutes and we’ll leave you two alone. Right now though we’re going to shower.” Even though I’m naked with a beautiful woman who is being friendly to me my thoughts are on Shawn.
Old 06-09-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The boss lady picks up the soap Ila is using and soaps herself all over. Her breasts are pressed against his body and her cock touches his, as if to arouse both cocks at the same time. She gives him a kiss on the lips, but senses that he is not responding to it as passionately as she expects. "Your mind is still on Princess, isn't it?" she asks, "I will make sure she is unharmed. Even if I can't trust those two idiots to keep their hands off her, the big guy will deal with them. For now, it's just you and me."

With her hands covered in soap, she wraps her fingers around his shaft and strokes it from the balls to the tip, until the entire cock is covered in suds. She points her cock towards Ila's hand, inviting him to do the same to her. When Ila's cock is fully swollen, she continues to stroke it with one hand while her other hand takes her boob and lifts it closer to his mouth. "Perhaps you want to finish what you started?"
Old 06-10-2018
Shecock obsessed

My mind is awash with emotions and thoughts. I desperately want to get back to Shawn. I want to hold her in my arms, to protect her and reassure her that everything is going to be alright. I want to show her that I care about her. I want her to know that she’s not alone in her plight.

Yet here I am in the shower with the leader of the kidnappers. She’s not only beautiful, but now she is showing her softer, tender, feminine side. For some reason she’s being sympathetic and understanding to me as well as overtly sexual.

Despite this I want to get out of the shower and then Boss lady slips her hand around my cock. I am instantly throbbingly hard. She offers her cock and one boob to me. When I don’t move she says, “A few more minutes, boyfriend, and then you can go to Princess. I promise. So you might as well enjoy the moment.”

With the promise of being able to see Shawn I give into Boss lady’s desires. I wrap my hand around her hard cock to massage it. At the same time I drop my mouth to her boob and suck and lick on her stiff nipple. She sighs deeply and moans as the pleasure I’m giving her spreads throughout her body.
Old 06-10-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tingles run through her body. She speeds up her stroking of Ila's cock. Her grip around it tightens, squeezing it just right. With her nipple fully erect, she pulls it out and offers the other one to his lips. Her face has a look of ecstasy, eyes closed and mouth wide open to let her moans of pleasure fill the bathroom. Each time Ila slides his hand over her shaft, she lets him know how much she loves it by rewarding him with a more forceful pull of his cock.

This continues for a few minutes before she steps away from him with a look of pure satisfaction. She tells him, "As much as I'd love to keep doing this, I have a promise to keep. Dry yourself and go over to Princess' room. I have some things to discuss with the others." She gives him a smile and wipes herself with a towel hanging on the rack, spending a little more time drying her still hard cock as if toying with its bounciness. Then she passes the towel to Ila and leaves the bathroom.
Old 06-11-2018
Shecock obsessed

It felt incredibly good with Boss lady stroking my cock. It felt even better stroking her rock hard cock and sucking and licking her stiff nipples. Her moans only encouraged me to do more so I was surprised when she ended our encounter. I watched as she dried off herself, bending over to dry off her legs and then standing up again and showing off and bouncing her hard cock. Boss lady looked incredibly sensual and sexy. ‘Under different circumstances I could be sexually and romantically attracted to her,’ I thought wistfully.

When Boss lady left she handed me the towel. I quickly wiped myself wondering why she was being so nice, why she let me see her face, and what the heck was she going to talk about with the other kidnappers. I pushed those thoughts aside so that I could concentrate on Shawn. I needed to get to her fast.

As I went down the hallway to Shawn’s room I saw that the doorway to the main room of the hideout was closed. I could hear raised voices on the other side of the door, but I couldn’t make out any words so I didn’t linger.

I took the last half dozen steps to where Shawn was. She was laying on the bed curled in a ball with her body tensed up fearful that one of the kidnappers had returned. The look on her face broke my heart. Then she saw it was me. Her expression changed to relief and so did mine. I immediately went to her. At the same time she got up off the bed. We met half way between the bed and door. Our arms went around each other. I held her tightly and kissed her forehead. I held Shawn a few more minutes until she was finally able to speak.
Old 06-11-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

"I thought they're hurting you, the same way they hurt me." I say to Ila, "I'm sorry. If I hadn't invited you over, you wouldn't be in here with me." Noticing that Ila's cock is fully erect, my imagination starts running wild as I try to figure out how that happened. Not only that, when my hands slide down to his butt cheeks, I feel the unmistakable stickiness of cum. "Did they rape you too?" I ask him.

Before Ila can answer, the door opens and boss lady, with her balaclava and clothes back on, comes in with Burly guy behind her. There is no sign of Tattooed guy or Shorty. I immediately separate myself from Ila, my heart pounding with anticipation of more torture and humiliation.

To my surprise, boss lady says, "I just had a little chat with the rest of the gang and we've decided to let you go. No ransom has been paid. We just feel that keeping you here any longer isn't worth the trouble."

Burly guy adds, "But if you two go to the cops, we'll come looking for you again. We know where you live, Princess. If the police start looking for us, we'll be paying you another visit in your mansion and this time, we won't be so gentle." He gives me a slight push on the back. "The van is outside. Don't worry about the other two guys. They won't be coming with us."

As I am being led out of the room, boss lady turns to Ila and whispers, "Now that this will be over soon, how about giving me your number?"
Old 06-12-2018
Shecock obsessed

I want to hold Shawn and comfort her and yet she’s trying to comfort me even though she’s been put through far more than I have. I wanted to kiss away Shawn’s concerns when she blamed herself for me being captured with her. I wanted to hold her in my arms forever and reassure her that I would rather be in this situation with her than to not be with her at all.

Before I can say any of those things my natural reaction when I get near Shawn happens and my cock is so hard again that it’s twitching and pulsing. It’s pushing against Shawn enough that she can feel it. As she runs her hand down my back I get even harder. Shawn obviously likes what she feels because her cock is stiff again and pushing against me.

I am just about to kiss Shawn when Boss lady and Burly guy come into the room. I felt Shawn shiver as she stepped away from me when those two came in. I’m momentarily dumbfounded when Boss lady says the kidnapping is over and they are taking Shawn and me back to her place.

Burly guy threatens us if we report the kidnapping to the authorities. The threat isn’t a surprise to me as of course the kidnappers are going to try to protect themselves. I’m also pretty sure that Burly guy will carry out the threat if Shawn and or I go to the police.

As we head towards the door I am completely blindsided by Boss lady’s request for my phone number. It was only a few minutes ago that I was thinking about what would happen if the circumstances were different. Now Boss lady obviously thinks the same and wants to take this further. I don’t know what to say. Sure Boss lady is beautiful, but Shawn is gorgeous. Shawn has personality and warmth. Boss lady may have a tender, loving side, but she’s also shown me that everything is about her and her satisfaction.

I am also aware that Shawn invited me to her place for a tryst and nothing else, but I’d still like to know if there is a possibility of our relationship developing into something more. I don’t answer Boss lady. Instead I put and arm around Shawn and draw her to my side.

Boss lady laughs and says, “You don’t have to answer just yet, boyfriend. We’ll see, we’ll see.”
Old 06-14-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

With Ila holding me to his side, we are led out of the building and towards the waiting van. Burly guy gets into the driver's seat, but boss lady joins us in the back. There is no sign of Tattooed guy or Shorty. We climb into the van and it begins the journey back to my mansion.

It is barely a minute into the ride when I realise why boss lady is sitting with us. She takes off her clothes in front of us, her eyes locked on Ila. "Maybe this will make you more comfortable." she says, reaching out to hold his cock. "You want more of this, right? We can meet again after we drop you two off. Then it'll be just you and me."

The nerve of this woman, trying to steal Ila right in front of me! Still, I will not hit her or anything like that, not with Burly guy driving the van. I imagine boss lady telling him to turn the van around and drive back to where we were held captive if we displease her.

Boss lady is now stroking Ila's cock at a gentle pace and smiling at him. I sit closer to him and ask, "Ila, can you stroke me? My cock is hungry for your attention." To steal his attention from the naked blonde woman, I wave my flaccid cock in his direction as if teasing him.
Old 06-14-2018
Shecock obsessed

I can’t believe how brazen Boss lady is as she tries to take me away from Shawn. I don’t want to do anything with her. Unfortunately my cock isn’t listening to my mind. Boss lady no sooner touches my cock than it’s standing straight up; hard and proud.

Fortunately Shawn isn’t intimidated by Boss lady and she comes to my aid when she asks me if I will stroke her cock and give it some attention. “Anytime and anyplace,” is my immediate answer. I plant my lips on hers as my right hand slides over her thigh to take hold of her not so flaccid cock.

I sigh deeply. Feeling Shawn’s lips on mine and her responding passion is arousing as well as a relief that we are together again and we’re going to get through the kidnapping okay. I slip my tongue between Shawn’s parted lips. I slowly stroke her rapidly hardening cock.

Boss lady tries to get in on the action. She drops her head down to my lap. The next thing I feel is her lips taking my cock into her mouth. I’m too involved with Shawn to give it any more thought. I continue to stroke her cock as our kiss grows more passionate.
Old 06-15-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I waste no time caressing Ila's tongue with my own tongue. My cock is fully erect, my breathing deepens and I let him know I enjoy it with a loud, "Mmmm..." With a kiss like that, I now know that Ila's attention is on me. There is no way he will choose that female kidnapper, the very same woman who put us through torture and humiliation, even if her attitude has undergone a sudden transformation.

Boss lady notices that, despite her sucking Ila's cock, his eyes are locked on mine. But that's fine. He may act like he is only interested in me, but his cock craves the lips of the blonde woman taking it into her mouth. His throbbing, swollen shaft fills her mouth. She speeds up the bobbing of her head, making slurping sounds. At any moment, he will spew his load in front of me.

I see what she is trying to do, but I still don't want to take any risks by hitting her. Instead, I wait till the next time her head rises up to Ila's tip, and break the kiss so that I can take over the cocksucking. A butting of heads ensues, ending with neither of us able to get Ila's cock into our mouths without the other interfering, so instead we both start licking his shaft from base to tip.
Old 06-16-2018
Shecock obsessed

No one can kiss like Shawn. Her lips are softer and more sensuous than any others I’ve ever touched. My whole attention is focused on her even though there is another woman trying to satisfy my lust. I moan as Shawn’s tongue caresses mine. Then I gasp with disappointment as she takes her lips from mine.

I quickly understand what she’s doing when she drops her head to my lap. I moan again as two tongues lick along the full length of my cock. And then all I can feel Shawn’s tongue. Once more all my attention is concentrated on her. I run a hand down her smooth, warm back to her firm, pretty, little bottom. I slip a couple fingers between her cheeks and feel a wetness. Shawn flinches momentarily at my touch and then relaxes again.

I understand at that moment what she’s been through and yet she’s still pleasuring me. I know who I want to be with. All I want to do right now is get Shawn home. I want to kiss her and hold her forever and make love to her.

My impending orgasm brings me back to what is happening right now. I’m so close to shooting my load. I don’t want Boss lady to have any of it. I slide my free hand down to cock. I wiggle my hips a bit to get room to manoeuvre and then push my cock towards Shawn so that only she can have access to it.
Old 06-16-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

At the moment Ila slides his fingers into my hole, I feel a shiver go up my spine. He is not going in deep yet but that is the only move needed to let me know he chooses me over the boss lady. I continue vigourously licking his shaft. Boss lady picks up speed as well. We both know Ila is ready to erupt.

Then he points his cock at me. The tip now faces away from boss lady. She is frustrated, but there is nothing she can do. The first squirt hits me in the face and I open my mouth wide to catch the rest. One blast after another of his sweet cum fills my mouth, and I make sure boss lady gets a glimpse of my sex juice-coated tongue before I swallow. It ends with me licking the wet tip of Ila's cock right as it softens, making sure the last drops are not wasted.

Boss lady sits on the other side of the van with a pout. She says to both of us, "Fine, if that's how you want it." To Ila, she adds, "But do reconsider my request. Give me your number and I'll give you mine."
Old 06-17-2018
Shecock obsessed

I can’t help but feel pride and relief in Shawn when she takes my load just as I had intended. Pride because she out manoeuvred Boss lady and relief because she understood that it’s her that I want.

I feel that we have won a victory over Boss lady when she sits up and pouts. I glance out the windshield and see that we are just down the street from Shawn’s mansion. I am even more confident that Shawn and I will be let out of the van without me having to make a statement or commitment of any kind to Boss lady. Then once more Boss lady requests my phone number in exchange for hers.

I am being boxed in. I don’t want her number nor do I want to give her mine. I have to think quickly. Fortunately I see a possible way out. “Alright, I’ll do it,” I say.

Boss lady hands me a piece of paper and I write down my number. In exchange she gives me a piece of paper. Shawn looks at me with disapproval. I can’t explain to her now so I squeeze her hand hoping to reassure her. I’m going to throw away Boss lady’s phone number as soon as Shawn and I are free from the kidnappers. I’ve given Boss lady my real number. I figured that in case she tries to call me and finds out it’s a false number that her and Burly guy will take revenge on Shawn. I have call display so if Boss lady does call me I’ll not recognize the number and therefore not take the call.

As we pull into the driveway at Shawn’s house she still hasn’t given me a hint that she understands what I’m doing. I’m getting quite anxious about the situation, afraid that I’m going to lose Shawn. I glance at Shawn, but she doesn’t return my look. At least she hasn’t let go of my hand.
Old 06-17-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Many thoughts are racing through my head. Did Ila really give that woman his number? He is holding me as if reassuring me that I have nothing to worry about, but I am not sure if he actually has a plan for getting past boss lady's request without angering her; I cannot see what he wrote on the paper so I don't know if he gave his real number or a fake one. Granted, he already showed that he prefers me rather than her, but still...

The van comes to a stop outside my mansion. Burly guy opens the door for us and boss lady hastily puts her clothes back on before joining him outside. Still gripping Ila's hand, I step out of the van but stand at its side for a while longer, expecting the kidnappers to have some parting words for us.

Burly guy speaks first, "Remember, no cops, or you're both in trouble." He hurries back to the driver's seat of the van, hoping to leave the area before anyone sees him.

"I'll be phoning you very soon... boyfriend." Boss lady says. She walks to the other front seat of the van, not as quickly as Burly guy did, with a swaying of her hips to direct Ila's attention to her ass.
Old 06-18-2018
Shecock obsessed

Shawn and I are still holding hands as we watch the van speed off. At least Shawn hasn’t taken her hand away so I’m still hopeful that she trusts me. As the taillights of the van disappear I say to Shawn, “Let’s go inside. I’ve got to tell you what just happened, but I don’t want to be out here in case those two come back.”

There is a moment’s hesitation and then Shawn, still holding my hand, leads the way inside. She closes and locks the door behind us and then double checks the lock. Before a word passes between us I take the scrap of paper that Boss lady gave me, crumple it up, and hand it to Shawn.

“This,” I say, passing the paper to Shawn, “means nothing to me. “You should dispose of it as you wish. As for the request for my number, yes, I did give her my real number. I was concerned that if I gave her a fake number any repercussions would fall on you and I don’t want that to happen. The number I did give her is for my mobile so she can’t trace it to my place. I’ve also got call display so if I see a number that I don’t recognize I won’t answer.”

I let go of Shawn’s hand and take her in my arms. She doesn’t resist, but there isn’t the same eagerness as before. I looked directly into her eyes and say, “I don’t want anything more to do with those two and especially Boss lady. It’s you, Shawn, that I want.”

I search Shawn’s eyes, pleading silently with my own eyes for her to believe me as I wait for her answer.
Old 06-18-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I take the paper containing boss lady's number, crumple it and drop it on the floor. So Ila admits he gave her his real number, but who am I to judge him? My problem with it has more to do with the possibility of him meeting and fucking the very same woman who kidnapped and tormented us, rather than him merely seeing another girl. Surely he remembers how we met.

A moment of silence, then I embrace him as tightly as I can. Lifting my head, I kiss him on the lips. "I believe you. I have no reason to doubt you." Another kiss on his lips, this time sliding my tongue into his mouth. He needs to know that I trust him and he does not have to plead for my forgiveness anymore. He needs to know that I am not so easily jealous if he has his eyes on another woman.

Dare I say, he needs to know... that I love him?

I remember that our clothes are upstairs in my bedroom, assuming that no one came into the house during our absence. I bring Ila to the bedroom and find that nothing had been touched. But before putting my clothes on, I check my phone for messages.

There is one from my parents that came in an hour ago, telling me they will be returning home earlier than expected, probably later today; interestingly, it is worded as if nothing is wrong, with no mention of receiving any ransom demands. What a relief, as I hate causing mom and dad to panic especially since I am safe now. I show Ila the message and tell him, "You need to get dressed and go. I hope I'll see you soon." He puts his clothes on and I choose a casual T-shirt and shorts combination from my wardrobe. When we are fully dressed, I lead him down to the main door.

I give him a goodbye kiss, then watch him leave the mansion.

Tags
cybersex, roleplay