Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Cool a quick trip down South-America...

and why not... with all those hotties lying in the warm sand there, a few ones having a lil surprise they'll show only if you're really nice to them...

#1: While not (yet) qualifying as "vintage", this early 2000s photo of Milena Ravache is one of the best I've seen of her (damn I bet she's firm... ev'rywhere)

#2: An obviously non-retouched pic of Kananda Hickmann that equally emphasizes her sweet smile AND her sweet (dare I say spankable) butt...

#3: hmmm! A rather lovely pic of Sol who manages to smile to us despite having to cope with such a tiny cock... (note to her fans: did you know Sol is from Argentina, not Brazil?)
Attached Thumbnails
Milena Ravache.jpg   KanandaHickmann02.jpg   Sol029.jpg  

Old 08-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

joha will become famous soon enoughjoha will become famous soon enough

Three ladyboy cuties from Captain-outrageous
Attached Thumbnails
sn013.jpg   sn015.jpg   sn01574.jpg  

Old 08-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Smile kisses from the Philippines...

Seems like Pinay ladyboys' enjoy a steady increase in popularity since the last 2 years or so... Here we have Trisha Lee, who must've seduced a lot of guys with such a pretty face and those kissable lips...

Note: pic #3 is the only one I've found where her dick is visible. If you have other ones, I'd love to see them... Thanx!
Attached Thumbnails
TrishaLee09.jpg   TrishaLee010.JPG   TrishaLee012.jpg  

Old 08-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Slavetoebony is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Anyone who fails to see the effect of a beautiful smile on a woman's overall appeal simply doesn't deserve to get any attention from Kennedy Logan.
Wow! That's definitely my girl. Dark skin, nice full lips for kissing and cock-sucking, and a nice black dick for me to suck on as well.
Old 08-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wink for those who like 'em young...

...at heart, or otherwise... Nothin' to it, as long as they're legal age and, of course, SMILING!

#1: name unknown for this cutie, but I think "Temptation" would be more than adequate... (from Young Asian Trannies)

#2: again, no name here, but if i'd hired her as a maid and found her lazin' like that instead of actually working, she sure could expect some sort of "punishment"... (from Frank's Tgirl World)

#3: was browsing free LB sites this weekend, saw this pic of Stogie and... could only ask "God, is this what angels look like"? (from AsianTS)
Attached Thumbnails
Stogie05.jpg   Stogie04.jpg   Stogie03.jpg  

Old 08-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Fantasex 76 will become famous soon enoughFantasex 76 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabedzaqueen View Post
and why not... with all those hotties lying in the warm sand there, a few ones having a lil surprise they'll show only if you're really nice to them...

#1: While not (yet) qualifying as "vintage", this early 2000s photo of Milena Ravache is one of the best I've seen of her (damn I bet she's firm... ev'rywhere)
Milena Ravachenow this made my day they don't get any finer.
Old 08-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talking lesbian shemales smiling, anyone?

hmmm... guess if I were a Tgirl the first thing I'd do would be to "try it" with another Tgirl - and surely not in front of a camera - just to feel her boobs, her soft skin, grab her butt with both hands... Just the way 2 young girls probably do on their "first time"... yummm!

#1: Areeya and Far prepare for a kinky little session... with NO guys around...

#2: here Thays is about to pleasure tatooed Penelope with her lovely mouth... Look again at Thays' tits on this pic... How d'you spell "P-E-R-K-Y"?

#3: now seriously... Kudos to the photographer here... We can almost "feel" the chemistry, even some tenderness between our 2 sweethearts... If this pic doesn't put a smile on your face, I'm afraid nothin' will...
Attached Thumbnails
lezFarAreeya.jpg   ThaysPenelope.jpg   Wawa&Moo14.jpg  

Old 09-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

I dont know this beautiful femboy's name, but she is absolutly gorgeous
Attached Thumbnails
sn013.jpg   sn015.jpg   sn010a.jpg  

Old 09-06-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Default Guitar @ladyboygloryhole.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhasso View Post
I dont know this beautiful femboy's name, but she is absolutly gorgeous
She is the lovely Guitar.
Attached Thumbnails
09.jpg   12.jpg  
Old 09-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

I just love Grazielly Tarantino's smile. Here's some more of her:

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...&postcount=706
Attached Thumbnails
smile_grazielly-tarantino_09.jpg  
Old 09-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default Sex Smiles!

More beautiful, sexy tgirls smiling while having fun with friends!!

Models: Unknown, Iya, Unknown, Rafaela.
Attached Thumbnails
unk Blonde%20doggie.jpg   iya glasses sk 4.jpg   unk smiling tg skd 006.jpg  

rafaela smiley sk1.JPG  
Old 09-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all

Here are some more of my favorite tgirls smiling their beautiful, genuine smiles....

Agatha, Alexis, Aline, Amy (2) and Bionca.
Attached Thumbnails
agatha 1.JPG   alexisgom010.jpg   aline nb 5.jpg  

amy backseat 2.jpg   amy daly video_thumb.jpg   bianca yellow 2.jpg  

Old 09-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by violet lightning View Post
More beautiful, sexy tgirls smiling while having fun with friends!!

Models: Unknown, Iya, Unknown, Rafaela.
Your "unknown" is Bruna Prado.
Old 09-12-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

That's a stunning picture of Grazielly.
Quote:
I just love Grazielly Tarantino's smile. Here's some more of her:

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...&postcount=706
Sorry, but something distracted me from her smile.

Last edited by dauls; 02-03-2012 at 09:50 AM.
Old 09-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

I just discovered a stunning beauty with an attractive smile: Leona Ferrara. Hope I'll see more of her soon
Attached Thumbnails
leonaferrara008.jpg   leonaferrara071.jpg   leonaferrara091.jpg  

Old 10-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Emmy has a very pretty smile.
Attached Thumbnails
smile_emmy_01.jpg   smile_emmy_07.jpg   smile_emmy_12.jpg  

Old 10-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wink dreamed of her last nite!!

When I saw this recent, hi-quality photoshoot of Carla Renata (Ferraz) last weekend, it reminded me of what the OP wanted when he started this thread: "genuine, happy, pretty and sexy" smiles... Well, do you think Carla had those criteria in mind when the pics below were taken? (especially the first one... hmmmm...)
Attached Thumbnails
CarlaRenata016.jpg   CarlaRenata012.jpg   CarlaRenata06.jpg  

Old 10-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabedzaqueen View Post
When I saw this recent, hi-quality photoshoot of Carla Renata (Ferraz) last weekend, it reminded me of what the OP wanted when he started this thread: "genuine, happy, pretty and sexy" smiles... Well, do you think Carla had those criteria in mind when the pics below were taken? (especially the first one... hmmmm...)
My answer to your question is NO. Carla's smile shines through in most pictures of her I have seen, including candid photos here she is not posing. I think the "criteria" were nowhere in her mind; she just naturally has a genuine, happy, pretty and sexy smile"!
Old 01-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.piladyboy.com

Hershel smiles.
Attached Thumbnails
smile_piladyboy_hershel03.jpg   smile_piladyboy_hershel05.jpg   smile_piladyboy_hershel06.jpg  

Old 01-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

katieayanami will become famous soon enoughkatieayanami will become famous soon enough

a smile can make anyone look nice. i wish more people would smile.
Old 01-30-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.ladyboygold.com

Bell's smile lights up a room!
Attached Thumbnails
smile_bell_06.jpg   smile_bell_14.jpg  
Old 01-30-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Johanna B. has a lovely smile.
Attached Thumbnails
johannaB1001.jpg   johannaB1010.jpg   johannaB1079.jpg  

Old 01-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

i really love her smile
Attached Thumbnails
259_1000.jpg  
Old 02-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default More Nice Smiles!

Great thread!
Here are a few more of my favorite smiling tgirls...
Hope you enjoy!

Models: Carmen Kaspar (2), Aline Santos, and Allanah Starr (and friend)
Attached Thumbnails
carmen kaspar 4.jpg   carmen kaspar 6.jpg   Aline-Santos pink 41.jpg  

allanah_starr%20(6).jpg  

Last edited by violet lightning; 02-15-2011 at 10:18 AM.
Old 02-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Bianca Soares is so pretty when she smiles.
Attached Thumbnails
Bianca305b105wtmk.jpg   bianca_soares111.jpg   bianca_soares152.jpg  

Old 02-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sometimes, Mandy Mitchell has a very mischievous smile. In these photos, her smile is simply warm and pretty.
Attached Thumbnails
smile_mandy_14.jpg   smile_mandy_16.jpg  
Old 02-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Anallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to all

I like the sexy Smile of Olivia Love
Attached Thumbnails
olivia-love-02.jpg  
Old 02-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.trannysurprise.com

Grazeli has a big, beautiful smile, and a lot to smile about, too.
Attached Thumbnails
smile_Grazeli2-Star_guns-Trannysurprise-02.jpg   smile_Grazeli2-Star_guns-Trannysurprise-03.jpg   smile_Grazeli2-Star_guns-Trannysurprise-06.jpg  

Old 02-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cirillo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacysissy View Post
Here are some smiling shemales. When I first started scrolling through my picture files, I thought I would be able to find lots of smiling shemales. But, I was surprised to discover that "smiles" are somewhat rare. Also, in a completely unscientific survey, I think that asian shemales are much more likely to smile than any other demographic group.
please, anyone knows the name of the second to last brunette? she's amazing.
anyway, i think this thread is almost pointless: who hasn't got a beautiful smile? and south east asian smile a lot as a form of being polite.
Old 03-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Anallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to all

Danika Dreamz at Shemaleyum
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg  
Old 03-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Beautiful, Sexy Smiles!!!

Lets hear it for beautiful, sexy, happy, horny tgirls!!!

Hazel Tucker, Marcia Medeiros, Alexia Freire, Kalena Rios (I think), Bruna Rodriguez and Milena Vedramini.

Attached Thumbnails
hazel tucker great smile 1.jpg   marcia%20medeiros%2017.jpg   AlexiaFreire07.jpg  

14k.jpg   bruna rodrigues 01 smile.jpg   Milena Vendramine%28BeauBlon02%29.jpg  

milena v2.jpg  
Old 03-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.natassia-dreams.com

Lately, I've come to realize what a pretty smile Natassia Dreams has -- in addition to her other attributes that attract my attention. Here are some examples from different photoshoots.
Attached Thumbnails
smile_natassia_babydoll_1.jpg   smile_natassia_babydoll_8.jpg   smile_natassia_my-sexy-brown-dress_11.jpg  

smile_natassia_sexy-in-black-lingerie_1.jpg   smile_natassia_sexy-in-black-lingerie_8.jpg  
Old 03-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Lately, I've come to realize what a pretty smile Natassia Dreams has -- in addition to her other attributes that attract my attention. Here are some examples from different photoshoots.
More proof that Natassia has one of the best smiles around!
Attached Thumbnails
smile_natassia_what-a-view_3.jpg   smile_natassia_what-a-view_5.jpg   smile_natassia_what-a-view_15.jpg  

smile_natassia_btg_09.jpg   smile_natassia_sexy-in-black-lingerie_11.jpg  
Old 03-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nicole Montero has a very seductive smile... and cock
Attached Thumbnails
16.jpg   17.jpg   18.jpg  

Old 04-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Don't Worry, Be Happy!!!

Models: Natassia, Alexia and two unknowns...
Attached Thumbnails
Natassia s4.jpg   AlexiaFreire05.jpg   unknown cute thai tgirl 1.JPG  

unk s6.jpg   unk s4.jpg  
Old 04-10-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

roger has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Nice asian gurl
Attached Thumbnails
06.jpg   17.jpg  
Old 04-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

More happy tgirls...

Models: Rafaela Carneiro,?,?,?, Yasmin Lee.
Attached Thumbnails
tp_g325_128.jpg   tp_g325_144.jpg   Unk AsianTS 1.jpg  

unk b2.jpg   unk big_05.jpg   yasmin lee bc 1.jpg  

Old 04-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Models: Foxxy, Giselle, Juliana, Kimber and Mandy.
Attached Thumbnails
foxxy6.jpg   foxxy red ling smile 1.jpg   giselle079_147.jpg  

juliana turquoise 9.jpg   kimber red backdrop 1.JPG   mandy nun2.jpg  

Old 04-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

More Faves from my collection....
Pay, Rose, Sarina, and Shawna (aka Armani)
Attached Thumbnails
pay014.jpg   rose012005.jpg   sarina bath 3.jpg  

sarina wht latex 6.jpg   shawna2.jpg   SV%20%281%29.jpg  

Old 04-11-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

fxm24 is on a distinguished road

big smileeee
Attached Thumbnails
V Laura Trajano 002.jpg   V Laura Trajano 008.jpg   V Laura Trajano 009.jpg  

Old 04-30-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemaleyum.com

It's been a long three-and-a-half years since Sarah last graced the pages of Shemale Yum with her pretty smile, which is her best feature.
Attached Thumbnails
smile_sarah8003.jpg   smile_sarah8043.jpg   smile_sarah8076.jpg  

Old 05-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.franks-tgirlworld.com

Frank captures Alessandra Ribeiro's amazing smile.
Attached Thumbnails
smile_alessandra-ribeiro_ftgw_07.jpg   smile_alessandra-ribeiro_ftgw_13.jpg   smile_alessandra-ribeiro_ftgw_15.jpg  

Old 05-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smile a few smilin' cuties to start the day!

1= Fabiane Spears (from jakesteeddotcom)

2= Monica (from bobsTgirls)

3= things could happen to Tao if she'd get too close to a horny kingbee with this outfit... (from ladyboygold)

4= would you spend a night with Moo? (from ladyboygold)

5= the choice of colors here makes Laisa's beautiful eyes really stand out (from teenminx)

6= probably the cutest smile i've seen from Thays... Maybe she was in love at the time of the shoot (not with me, alas...) (from teenminx)
Attached Thumbnails
FabianeSpears.jpg   Monica08.jpg   Tao03.jpg  

ladyboyMoo060.jpg   LaisaLins02.jpg   lovelyThays071.jpg  

Old 05-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.cumfilledtrannys.com

Carol Vendramini has an awesome smile!
Attached Thumbnails
smile_carol-vendramini_001.jpg  
Old 05-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.black-tgirls.com

I don't know her name, but her smile is beautiful.
Attached Thumbnails
smile_btg_8.jpg  
Old 05-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemaleasia.com

It appears that Baitong's beautiful smile grows bigger as she takes off more of her clothes.
Attached Thumbnails
smile_baitong_009.jpg   smile_baitong_011.jpg   smile_baitong_015.jpg  

Old 05-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I like the smile of Denni at Shemaleyum
Attached Thumbnails
01.jpg  
Old 05-30-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemaleyum.com

I love Teighjiana's smile, which she keeps throughout her photoshoots.
Attached Thumbnails
teighjiana2002 copy.jpg   teighjiana2072 copy.jpg   teighjiana2104 copy.jpg  

Old 06-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anallisa View Post
I like the smile of Denni at Shemaleyum
I agree, Denni does have a great smile!! Nice post.

Here are some more sexy, natural smiles... Cindy, ?, Mint, ?, Nitrilla, Aline and Leona.
Attached Thumbnails
cindy 2.JPG   unk gorgeous 3.jpg   Mint mirror 01.jpg  

001.jpg   nitrilla shapely smile 1.jpg   aline 09cc.jpg  

Last edited by violet lightning; 06-05-2011 at 10:22 AM.
Old 06-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.latinatranny.com

Alessandra Ribeiro seems to be smiling all the time.
Attached Thumbnails
smile_alessandra-ribeiro_lt_1.jpg   smile_alessandra-ribeiro_lt_2.jpg   smile_alessandra-ribeiro_lt_9.jpg