Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-26-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Guillaume will become famous soon enough
Default Problems with subscribing to ladyboy sites

A while ago I subscribed to Asian TS. Foolishly I used my main e-mail address rather than the hotmail account that you should keep for these occasions. Since then I have been receiving spam e-mails about shemales from Chico. I have to be very careful whenever I open my inbox these days, in case someone is standing behind me. Has anyone else had problems after subscribing?
Old 01-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CCC will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume View Post
A while ago I subscribed to Asian TS. Foolishly I used my main e-mail address rather than the hotmail account that you should keep for these occasions. Since then I have been receiving spam e-mails about shemales from Chico. I have to be very careful whenever I open my inbox these days, in case someone is standing behind me. Has anyone else had problems after subscribing?
Oh yeah---including this one--fortuneately no one comes in here except my computer geek lady and I make sure I am here in case. Now my cell phone rings everytime someone responds to threads that I post too. I just say it's spam em coming in and noone thinks the better of it. However I googled a handle I used on another tranny site and bingo up I popped with my comments. Immediately contacted the site and told them what happened and to make me disappear. I dropped that handle completely in hopes it will fade into never never land.
Old 01-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume View Post
not the sharpest pencil in the box?
Old 01-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

im sure they have sold your email list!!!