Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 07-10-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ShemaleFan_UK is on a distinguished road
Default Transsexuals in Iran

Hi there.
A few weeks ago there was a TV program about transsexuals in Iran. It was a real eyeopener and very interesting .
Did anyone else see this?
Old 07-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShemaleFan_UK View Post
Hi there.
A few weeks ago there was a TV program about transsexuals in Iran. It was a real eyeopener and very interesting .
Did anyone else see this?
Nope - is it available online somewhere? I'd think that being a trans-woman in Iran or any other hard-core, mentally and spiritually screwed-up religious society is no fun at all. Well, being any gender there must be the closest to being placed in hell on earth... in spite of their (the clerical leadership's, of course) self-proclaimed closeness to God and Heaven... those hypocritical, evil bastards.

Or am I getting ahead of myself...???
Old 07-11-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ShemaleFan_UK is on a distinguished road
Default Transsexuals in Iran

Quote:
Nope - is it available online somewhere? I'd think that being a trans-woman in Iran or any other hard-core, mentally and spiritually screwed-up religious society is no fun at all. Well, being any gender there must be the closest to being placed in hell on earth... in spite of their (the clerical leadership's, of course) self-proclaimed closeness to God and Heaven... those hypocritical, evil bastards.

Or am I getting ahead of myself...???
Given what we are told about things in Iran, your comments are pretty much what we would expect - I certainly thought as you do as I sat down to watch the programme. However, as I said, the film was a real eyeopener.

The fact of the matter is that transsexuals appear to be getting a decent deal there, with full sympathetic support up to and including SRS and, if I remember correctly, beyond as well.

I don't know whether or not they can have their birth certificates changed and get married like they can here in the UK.

The surprising thing is that, in this case, Iran's religious dogma is actually working in their favour since, although the Koran forbids and condemns homosexuality, it says nothing about transsexualism, so that makes it acceptable in their eyes.

As to whether or not this film is available online, I honestly can't say. The film appeared on satellite TV here in the UK about a couple of months ago.
Old 07-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

well. its never quite so simple, but yea, their religious clerics interpret the quranic verses saying a man may cut off any deformity, to include all kinds of surgery including srs. As the logic goes that if someone is woman and had the body of a man, that is a deformity, so they may have surgery to give them a body of a woman. (These guys really know how to stretch a point)

Of course, there are still quite a lot of problems, as you can imagine with thier strict rules about what men and women can do and interaction between men and women, so at the point of ambiguity, this causes problems and of course, moving from being male (with more right) to female (with less rights) causes problems.

Anyway it's interesting.

Iran really is a fucked up country, but not in the simple way most people imagine, it's fucked up in far more bizzare and interesting ways.

Have any of you guys seen persopolis? or read the graphic novel?
Old 07-12-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

One issue with TSs in Iran is that SRS is provided as an option for men convicted of homosexuality to avoid prison and/or death pnealty. So men who identify as male opt for surgery to avoid harsh prison conditions and end up being in essence men trapped in a woman's body - not a position I'd wish on anyone.

While the official stance is to provide SRS and (i think HRT) with gov't assistance, there isn't really any social education for or about transsexuality.

As far as legal stuff.. yes they can change documentation to reflect their target gender and can get married. They become women with all that implies in a fundimentalist Islamic society.
Old 07-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Default Ts in Islam

I dont know much about Koran. But if you look closely at Muslim History... their invasions and rules in different periods, throughout the world, you will notice that they have a very long practice of castrating men and using them for guarding the Harem.
For five centuries they have castrated men (into Eunuchs) for similar purposes. These men / semi-ts have created their own societies and culture... as an unspoken part of the muslim culture. And men and women have had relations with them. So, if you look at the line of evolution, getting SRS in modern times in a hardcore Islamic country is no surprise at all!
As SS-Anna has just said, these people have mastered the art of stretching things and making them meet with their Holy codes . Koran forbids drinking wine on earth. Rich orthodox muslims take flights and drink on the air .
Ok, now take a look at the drivers licence below and tell me if you can identify the driver! Its not a fake photo! Its Original!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg driving_license_Burkha.jpg (114.3 KB, 52 views)

Last edited by sesame; 07-12-2008 at 03:45 AM.
Old 06-16-2010
Banned

leglover21 is on a distinguished road
Default iran

I am an iranian, who happened to be a lover of shemales, trans, whatever it is called who has breasts and penis together. I think that is just very much normal to be or being attracted to these lovely people, it is just like loving the nights as much as the days or loving winter as much as spring, they are offering the cold and warm breeze at the same time to my heart.

First of all i want to say Iranians are humans like any other nations, we have good and bad people, we have Muslims (most of the country), christians (i am friends with some), jews, ...whatever. Religion for me is never the first important thing, before being a religious person you should be a good person i belileve.

Iranians are totally different from Arabs, our language is different our culture is also very much different, so what you see in the passport picture of a covered woman is an Arab and not Iranian, if i see a woman covered like that in Iran it is wiered and maybe funny to me just like what it may be for you. Iranians are not having more than one wife (in the past when Islam came to Iran, for a few years we had some men with 2 wives but i do not see any one like that nowadays)

Iranians were praying a God (Ahura Mazda) before Islam came to our country (by Arabs forcing themselves to Great Persia), with 3 simple famous rules; The Good Dialogue, The Good Deeds and The Good Thoughts!
Egyptians build the pyramids by using the slaves they captured during wars, but Persepolis was made by HIRING workers, the bills and recipts for workers payments are found today, we even had lady supervisors among these workers.

Today Iran is a Muslim country as much as USA is a Christian country, so what?! Iranians could be Jews if a jewish army had attacked Iran at the time instead of a Muslim army, for the same reason we could be now Christians, Indos Or Budha followers....

Iran (old Persia) has lots of Philisophers, Astronats, Poets who can be proud of. Khawrazmi is Persian (even now many people who live in Uzbikestan are talking Farsi), Molana -the Great Poet/Philosopher- is persian (today Turkey has the honor of having his body buried in their city Konya-which won't make him a Turk as they say), Avecina -the Great Physician/Astronat/Philosopher-is Persian , Razi -the founder of Alchohol- was Persian......i can name many famous names in sience and literature(you can easily search the web for these names and see that it is not only my words). In that time Islam was already distributed in Iran and Arabic became (unfortunately) the second sientific language in the middle east, so just because these men wrote some of their books in Arabic can not change the fact that they were Persians and not Arabs. Just because Iran nowadays is being ruled by some stupid clergy dictators who are using Islam (could be any other religion as well) for their own benefit can not ruin Persia's 4000 years cultural background, the Islam ruined our country enormously .....even now the Arabs are trying to change the name of Persian Gulf to Arabian Gulf and the western media is helping them with a lot of things other than this.

I am in no fight with any person, i just wrote what i thought may help you people (whom i have a common interest with) think and study a little bit before you believe whatever comes to your ears and eyes by your media.

Finally, i should say that in the past few years the Iranian goverment has accepted (and actually helped) the fact that we have some people who are in need of changing their sex in our country.

Good Luck and thanks for your time
Old 06-21-2010
St. Araqiel

Better Iran than, say, Saudi Arabia.
I read a very interesting book recently: Chasing a Mirage: The Tragic Illusion of an Islamic State by Tarek Fatah. Blows open many myths about Islam, and the supposed need for an "Islamic" government.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0470841168.jpg (62.4 KB, 1 views)