Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-19-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shemale_sub is on a distinguished road
Default Questions and Advice About Anal Sex

This is a great forum to ask questions. Thanks to all for maintaining this.

I have a question regarding analsex with anybody. Obviuosly this is tailored towards shemales.

Since I am a virgin, I have no idea how or do participants clean themselves before having analsex and if so what is available in the market to it yourself.

I have been experimenting with a dildo, but obviously I get a lot of poop on it ... once it is in me... so what can I do about that.

Thanks for all your help.

shemale_sub
Old 10-19-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mykel73 will become famous soon enoughmykel73 will become famous soon enough

This is what you need to help clean you out. It is what I use and it works. I hope this helps answer your question.

http://shop.libida.com/anal_douche.asp?Affiliates=sexh
Old 10-19-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykel73 View Post
This is what you need to help clean you out. It is what I use and it works. I hope this helps answer your question.

http://shop.libida.com/anal_douche.asp?Affiliates=sexh
you could probably get the same result with a turkey baster and tap water, and you wouldnt have to worry about hiding your douche when your friends/family come around (though keep it out of the kitchen cos yeah you dont want it used on food lol)

besides, turkey basters are easier to come by and not as embarrassing to buy (i live in australia so net orders from the U.S? not that appealing)
Old 10-19-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shemale_sub is on a distinguished road

Thanks a bunch. I will try out the turkey baster ... for reasons of "not" sharing my secrets
Old 10-30-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mobiryder can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to mobiryder Send a message via MSN to mobiryder Send a message via Yahoo to mobiryder Send a message via Skype™ to mobiryder

i can tell you the thirdworld country way it's done... in Asia at least, they have hoses next to the toilets to wash your ass after you take a dump, the ladyboys jam this into their ass, and blow water up there... wait a little bit, then expunge it... they do this 1-3 times and it makes for a clean fuck session...
Old 10-30-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

inadaze is infamous around these partsinadaze is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobiryder View Post
i can tell you the thirdworld country way it's done... in Asia at least, they have hoses next to the toilets to wash your ass after you take a dump, the ladyboys jam this into their ass, and blow water up there... wait a little bit, then expunge it... they do this 1-3 times and it makes for a clean fuck session...
Sounds kind of weird , like a colonic irrigation. Do they share the nozzles on these hoses ?
Old 01-28-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

twfs21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default cleaning out your anus

whats the best method to clean ur anus for anal sex? in other words how do you make sure no shit is goin to end up on someones cock?
Old 01-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mykel73 will become famous soon enoughmykel73 will become famous soon enough

This should help you out.

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=360
Old 01-29-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

thanks a bunch
Old 02-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

2WayStreet has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobiryder View Post
Good and practical way to do it, but this can cause purging as it acts as an anema
Old 05-13-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

russellwu has a little shameless behaviour in the past

If your showerhead can switch to that single but strong stream (whee, alliteration) you can aim it at your anus and let the water in. Then you can "shit" the water out. Rinse, repeat until you're satisfied.

If you have one of those automatic toilets with bidets (sprays to clean your ass, so you don't have to use toilet paper) you can switch it to high power, and just position your anus so the water comes in. Again, when you feel that your anal cavity is filled with enough water, just "shit" it out. Then do it again until you're satisfied.
Old 05-16-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

luvasianlb will become famous soon enoughluvasianlb will become famous soon enough
Default Diet matters too

There are few things that turn me off quicker than a dirty, smelly ass (or pussy for that matter). I realize that when one eats something, they aren't always thinking about getting fucked later, but for myself I find one of the most important things to having a nice clean ass for some sweet ladyboy to bang is not eating certain things. Fiber helps. Without getting too graphic, firm stools are less disgusting than loose ones. Nothing makes my dick go soft quite as quick as pulling it out of someone's ass and seeing it streaked with brown, even with a condom that's disgusting.
Old 05-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enoughSHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enough
Default Oh...you Mean Like That ???

A hot T-lady cleaning up (probably for some lucky bastard to fuck her up that tight ass, I wouldn't know, coz I don't have the full set from Only Tgirls)
Attached Thumbnails
onlytgirls_com-renata_araujo_2-008.jpg   onlytgirls_com-renata_araujo_2-010.jpg  
Old 05-25-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Get a personal enima kit from the local drug store/ chemist. They come with plastic botttles to toss away when you are done. You need to empty the bottles, because they have saline water in them to fight infections (that's why they are made) and replace it with warm tap water (NO SOAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Insert as directed on the box, hold for 3-5 minutes and empty it in the toilet. To this 2 or three times until the water is clear.

For those in a steady sexual relationship do NOT do this every time. The water will also remove healthy bacteria and you can have serious infections and umm.. a "loose stool". With a normal diet and healthy umm poop schedule, once/twice a week should be good to keep it nice and clean.

If you have an partner who has a little bit of kink in them, this can be added to sex-play, as the pressure of holding the water will stimulate the prostate.
Old 05-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enoughSHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enough
Post Obviously !!

YOU SEEM TO REALLY KNOW YOUR STUFF
Old 05-25-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Well, if one is going to bottom, it is polite to be clean. I wouldn't want anyone to be rude to their partner(s). Just call me Ms Tranny Manners
Old 05-26-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

russellwu has a little shameless behaviour in the past

For those who live in or near university campuses, you can go to the chemistry equipment store and get a Washbottle. It's a plastic bottle with a long bendable nozzle.
Old 05-26-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

belfagar can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post

Well, if one is going to bottom, it is polite to be clean. I wouldn't want anyone to be rude to their partner(s). Just call me Ms Tranny Manners
I see you how you earned your new "nick"
Old 05-26-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

OMG!! I hadn't noticed until someone pointed it out... how funny
Old 07-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kraken111 can only hope to improve
Smile

Enema???????????/ But be safe!
Old 07-19-2008
Banned

jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about

After you douche don't forget your anal mint-flavored chewing gum in case your partner wants to make-out before fucking. Did I really just say that?

Where's the thread on coffee and tea enemas? Any recipes for Kung-Poo Chicken?

Sorry.
Old 09-22-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

perfect7 is on a distinguished road
Default I'm sure this has been asked already...

...but how do you "prepare" yourself for good anal sex? In the vids i see of shemales fucking, their cocks are always so "clean" during and afterward. Is there a lot of preparation for that? Btw, I'm brand new to this whole shemale thing, but it is such a turn on!
Old 09-23-2008
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

I'm a genetic female but I guess I can answer for most anal sex recipients.
I limit my heterosexual fun to one special guy and he's always "UP" for anal sex although I request it more often than he suggests it.
In order to be squeaky clean for him I always give myself a thorough enema then take an equally thorough shower.
We usually begin with nice foreplay,including oral sex, then we may fuck in usual way for a while. After I've cum that way once or twice I'm ready for a delivery in the rear. That starts with him tickling my little pink pucker with fingers and tongue, then some licking, some gentle finger work. At that point he usually lubes both my hiney and his cock with some of the copious "honey" my pussy produces a LOT of when I'm even mildly in the mood for sex. On the rare occasion when there isn't enough we use a "personal lubricant".
I confess that I cum easily and intensely when I'm fucked in the ass.
A couple of the girls I share lesbian fun with also enjoy anal play. The preparations are the same.
When my guy joins me and another girl, well, let me just say that having my pussy licked while my ass is "invaded" is amazing!

I hope that answers your questions.

Last edited by CuriousGirl; 09-23-2008 at 12:58 AM.
Old 09-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Let me add one thing to CuriousGirl's fine advice, and that is that if you have never been anally penetrated before then take it slow - preferrably train a bit in advance (for example with fingers, dildos, carrots) of a limited size.

Taking a major shit (excuse my language) followed by an enema is fine and can certainly make you enjoy it more - especially if you don't have that feeling of "needing to go to the toilet" in the middle of all the fun :-)

But do take it slowly and don't expect that you can take it the first time - especially if she is well-endowed.

Learning to enjoy anal penetration takes time and practice - if you do it slowly you will probably enjoy the ride as well :-)

And yes, there are several postings about this at the forum here.

H
Old 09-23-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

thanks for the tips. my g/f actually used a strap on with me recently and i loved it!! so anal play isnt all that new. but i can see how sometimes you would need to prepare yourself. whether it be enema or using the bathroom...whatever. but what about those heat of the moments where you just want to fuck in the ass!? is that taboo? or is it fairly common to get, well, let's just say..."a dirty surprise"?
Old 09-23-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

It's called "painting" where I come from and it is an expected part of "heat of the moment" sex. If you or your partner using the strap-on have any issues with this, slip on a condom. Any mess is easily removed.

If your are going to be with someone who is planning to use the natural stuff in your bottom - USE A CONDOM 100% of the time!!!!! No exceptions until you both trust the other with your lives. You avoid any painting amongst more permanent issues.

And read post #9 here :

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=360

Last edited by Bionca; 09-23-2008 at 11:06 PM.
Old 09-24-2008
Rikki

An anal douche will help you along the way also. I think kits are available at drug stores. Just tell the clerk you suffer from constipation lol.
Old 09-24-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ah just what i needed. Thanks everyone.
Old 09-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect7 View Post
...is it fairly common to get, well, let's just say..."a dirty surprise"?
That's personal and differs a lot. I actually find it erotic and it can be very intimate, but many others find it gross. None the less, it happens quite often, especially if anal love-making is instant and without all the preparations.

I never worried about it - one way or the other :-)
Old 09-28-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

armed_rober can only hope to improve

thanks for the info i always wondered about this.
Old 09-30-2008
Rikki

Remember, you have to turn the hose on full bore to clean you out proper.
Old 11-12-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

canuhearmenow is on a distinguished road
Default anal cleaning

Hello All,
I have wondered what methods are used to keep your "anal cavaties" clean if the moment should arise. Not a daily bottom person, but always want to be clean & ready for that special moment. I always vigourously wipe, but it seems that there is always some kind of "residue"
Weird post huh?
Inquiring minds want to know
Old 01-29-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Rocío is on a distinguished road

I usually pump in water with a hand shower, then go to the toilet, and then again to the shower until I only expell clean water. Then I lubricate myself.
Old 08-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

fuckstudent can only hope to improve

Question for all those who have regular experiences with anal sex and cleaning...

Do you do it every day when you have sex (cleaning your ass)?

Or is the ass still clean after 2 days and there will be no "surpirses" durring sex?
Old 08-13-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

If I'm expecting anal, I use an enima filled with tap water. If anal happens without planning (and well.. it does) then one of three things happens.

1) All is clean and there is no painting on my partner.
2) There is a little something that gets out.. and that really should be expected and understood (why I'll never do oral after anal)
3) Enima play is part of the sexual encounter. This has the bonus of allowing the bottom the chance to get a little looser and make the penetration easier on them (and the top).
Old 08-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Location: Federal District of Missouri, United Socialist States of America
tslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to behold

I use an enima; fill it with water, empty the water in my ass, expel water, repeat until the water comes out clear, and sometimes even one more time just to be sure.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.

DEO VINDICE
Old 08-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

fuckstudent can only hope to improve

yes i know how you clean it i would just like to know if you do it every day and if this is really healthy...
Old 08-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Location: Federal District of Missouri, United Socialist States of America
tslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to beholdtslust is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckstudent View Post
yes i know how you clean it i would just like to know if you do it every day and if this is really healthy...
I don't do it every day. As far as I know, it's perfectly healthy and safe. Just be sure to clean it after you use it.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so.

DEO VINDICE
Old 08-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

chelsea can only hope to improve

soap and water?
Old 08-14-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Bildestoned is on a distinguished road
Default Clean that ass!

Altho' not keen on 'receiving' myself I do like a girl to attend to my arse and esp. enjoy a nice rimming. For this reason I bought a small rubber/plastic douche gadget recently.

I'm not sure I have the technique 'down' as I seem to end up pumping in a load of air but I am def. cleaner and more confident as a result. I will take someone's advice in this thread now tho' and try 3- 4 flushes.

Just like waxing down there I am of the opinion that if I am to thrust my dick in someone's mouth the least I can do is to be as presentable as poss.!

I was deliciously 'seen to' in that area this week with no apparent complaint so I guess it worked.....
Old 08-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rachel is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Default enemas

My enema device is a 12 inch double ended dildo that I drilled out and inserted 3/8" plastic tubing. It's hooked to a rubber hose that I can screw on to the end of the shower head hose. I go for the deep cleaning filling my intestines with very warm water. Just be careful you dont blow your guts out! Dont use a lot of water pressure.
Old 08-29-2009
zzman123

I have read, not to flush more then once a week, or you could cause problems. I enjoy it quite a bit and whould love to do it more often.
Old 10-06-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

canuhearmenow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
My enema device is a 12 inch double ended dildo that I drilled out and inserted 3/8" plastic tubing. It's hooked to a rubber hose that I can screw on to the end of the shower head hose. I go for the deep cleaning filling my intestines with very warm water. Just be careful you dont blow your guts out! Dont use a lot of water pressure.

WOW, a 12'' dildo & an enima
I guess thats a type of 'multi-tasking"
Old 10-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rachel is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Default enemas

I did have to visit a proctologist a few years ago had an intestinal polyp. He told me an enema at least once a week is one of the best things you can do for your health. Us old ladies know such things
Old 10-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

paulmal32 can only hope to improve

Anyone here tried bleaching the rim? I really prefer a nice pink or skin colored button when I rim a girl.
Old 10-18-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

wolf-boy is on a distinguished road

Good Lord, I honestly had no idea that so much care and attention was required. Sorry kinda new to all of this

Personally all my sexual experiences to date have only involved vaginal sex! For those of you that partake in both, which would your preference be? Curious!
Old 10-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

paulmal32 can only hope to improve

No preference. Just depends on the day. Since I get anal way less then anything else I will never turn down ass play.
Old 10-21-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lippsss is on a distinguished road

enema all the way
Old 02-08-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sniffmeister is on a distinguished road
Default Clean / Anal

How do you clean you anal for sex or masturbation?

But Looking for more
Old 02-08-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

enema. the liquid 4oz enema. it has instructions. also give it an hour after using it. helps ur stomach settle down