Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default Why all these polls?

I'm sure many of you have seen my various posts questioning what compels someone to start some of the threads with polls. I'm really curious about this. Some of the topics are so ridiculous, posing choices that people are extraordinarily unlikely to ever encounter in real life (not to mention the endless worry polls about whether liking transgurls makes you gay!).

Does anyone want to venture a guess as to what drives people to start such threads?
Old 09-05-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I can think of a few explanations.

1. The desire to participate in the site.

2. The desire to fit in.

3. The desire to feel that one is not alone in his or her thoughts.

Give me some time and I can probably come up with some more explanations.
Old 09-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

i believe that people post threads with polls to compare their thoughts or experiences and see whether they fall in the majority or minority....polls are very useful to get a rough idea regarding public opinion.
it can make a person who is lonely and shy and afraid to speak their mind out, feel that what they want to express is also the way how many other people feel .....and thus might help them to be bold enough to speak their mind out even if it seems like revolting.....

Right now only this is what comes to my mind regarding why people create polls..
will try to look further into the topic
Old 09-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Hi there.

Not long ago i started a thread asking how to poll, i had an idea but opted against it, but the information got out and there you go, but is it such a bad thing?

JohnDowe.